The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Alittle off topic here but I wasn't sure if this was within the last few weeks or if its been here forever but the minautors on lvl 1 SOS have atleast 3 macroers per world hovering around lvl 70... is this old news?

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alittle off topic here but I wasn't sure if this was within the last few weeks or if its been here forever but the minautors on lvl 1 SOS have atleast 3 macroers per world hovering around lvl 70... is this old news?

I'm not sure if people macro there or not, but I haven't actually seen a macro myself. I'm guessing they are there for the iron arrows.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Was PVPing last night.... yep, got the bug.

There was a lvl 109 maging, so just for kicks I started attacking them. They kept binding, running, hitting, binding. About every 3rd bind would fail, allowing me to get close enough to hit. There was another lvl 110 with a G2H following us, I think they were friends. Since I wasn't getting many hits, I just used my G2H. When I was down to half an inventory of food (and dealt ~1700 xp in damage), I hit a 322. Unfortunately the guy was eating past half, so it didn't kill him. After that he teleblocked me, binded me, then ran a bit. As he was teleporting away, I managed to hit him (means he loses 25% EP). Moments later the lvl 110 started attacking me with his G2H. I wasn't worried, I had enough food to walk back to the bank (went from between the south-east varrock mine and the delrith ruins to the western bank). I told him he was a failure and kept walking.

After refilling my inventory with food, I went back to the fountain area, and the lvl 109 mage started baiting me. Sometimes you have to laugh at stupid situations - here's a lvl 109 telling me exactly how awful at PKing I was, when he and his lvl 110 friend couldn't finish a lvl 96.

Night was successful other than that, probably netted 400k in pking.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I bought the longbow sight a few days ago, but haven't got around to trying it out. Anyone know if it outclasses the Maple Short? I mean it's like 80 or 90 more ranged accuracy, so I'm assuming this more than makes up for the -1 loss in speed.

It doesn't in regular training, since most monsters are 0 def anyway.

However, I heard it's a beast in pvp.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I own one and I can say it owns. Hits about 80% of the time through rune. I personally beat 3 level 90s in single-way clanwars with it.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

PvP = Player versus Player = Clanwars?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

PvP = Player versus Player = Clanwars?

Technically, yes, that is true, but when people talk of PvP they generally mean on Bounty or PvP worlds where you risk your stuff in exchange for the chance to loot them/get some sort of drop if you kill them.

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Does it matter? It's still the same. I kill other players with armour, no armour. And it's quite effective. How does bounty hunter make any difference?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

I really think they shoulda made bonecrusher F2P, would have helped so much with prayer. Just destroying Hill Giants in the resource dungeon.

I really think they shoulda made bonecrusher F2P, would have helped so much with prayer. Just destroying Hill Giants in the resource dungeon.

One can always dream.... althouhg i'd kill men, probably faster xp.

Also, does anyboyd know if limps are going to go up anytime soon, because I am getting a collection of them from killing hill giants.

One can always dream.... althouhg i'd kill men, probably faster xp.

Also, does anyboyd know if limps are going to go up anytime soon, because I am getting a collection of them from killing hill giants.

stash for the possibility of another exp weekend sometime this or next year. same thing goes for water tallies and other misc stuff

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

4 days pking, many people killed. 3 Targets killed. Net 6125k in loot (several deaths with scim&2h in no arms, this is whats left over), 600k spent on food.

1 corrupt dragon scim as a drop.

very tired, selling loot right now. :thumbup:

♪♪ And I'm not done

Amulet of accuracy

Amulet of accuracy It increases my aim.

Current market price range:

Minimum price: 64.8k Market price: 68.2k Maximum price: 71.6k

Change in price:

30 Days: +238.9% 90 Days: +669.6% 180 Days: +718.4%

Amulet of Accuracy changes

Quick find code: 16-17-961-61790307

Amulet of accuracy

Change in price:

i lol'd

is power better than accuracy in every stat btw?

4 days pking, many people killed. 3 Targets killed. Net 6125k in loot (several deaths with scim&2h in no arms, this is whats left over), 600k spent on food.

1 corrupt dragon scim as a drop.

very tired, selling loot right now. :thumbup:

Lol, you got the corrupt scim drop just as I logged off. :lol:

And yay, finally something has been done to a low level amulet that does basically nothing. At least this is reasonable.

@ Jimmy: Yes.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Amulet of accuracy

Change in price:

i lol'd

Oh thats not a merch at all...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Amulet of accuracy

Change in price:

i lol'd

Oh thats not a merch at all...

JaGeX plans to release a way to get back the amulet if you lose or sell it, so those merchers are going to get screwed.

Power Amulet.

- minus defence bonus.

- minus strength bonus.

- divide attack bonus by half.

= Amulet of accuracy.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Yes, but you can't just make an amulet of accuracy, so theoretically there is a finite number of amulets of accuracy in the market. That said, new players can gain one as a quest reward, so there are new ones, but not nearly as many new ones as there are new power amulets.

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Lagged and died... but not before getting 800k in loot tonight. That makes my last G2H's loot about 7m... stupid averages.

Time to start dungeoneering again?

♪♪ And I'm not done

Lagged and died... but not before getting 800k in loot tonight. That makes my last G2H's loot about 7m... stupid averages.

yea, I've got the dungeoneering bug as well.

Do you risk it in pvp or bh worlds?

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png