Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Some pretty awesome clips.

c4'd helicopter was gross

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

only the plants are necessary(I had the pp19 before I received 4 MCOM attack ribbons)

fair warning to you the pp19 is one of if not the worst gun in the game :P

I'm assuming you just want to do it for the assignment completion, though.

@ Sarge that gun is in the weapons list(the one that shows X kills with X guns on battlelog) however in game it is not there...weird how you died to it

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

The gun's name itself had that golden polish look to it (the same as the numbers under the colonel prestige ranking), so I'm led to believe its a prestige item... That, or it's a "battlefield veteran" bonus item I guess?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The gun's name itself had that golden polish look to it (the same as the numbers under the colonel prestige ranking), so I'm led to believe its a prestige item... That, or it's a "battlefield veteran" bonus item I guess?

The only veteran items are the m1911 pistol. I wish they'd brought back the m1 garand and m1a1 thompson like they did for veterans in bad company 2.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm fairly certain you can only get it by killing a DICE player. You can't unlock it, but it is an available weapon

There was a guy with the developer dog tags in those games, so the guy mustve taken the kit.

M16a3 with a holographic, grip, and heavy barrel is sickening. Two shot kill from medium to medium-long range is amazing. Just got my 5th service star for it :) I've been doing really well lately. Got my k/d to 2.15, but meh. I'm closing in on my goal of getting the tank service star, with only three hours left.

yeh the dev's get some weapons that you cant get, only way to use them is the pick up the kit

need 2 more conquest wins for the qbz-95b. i dont need to be on the engy kit for it to count do it? i was 100% engy for the 3 conquest rounds ive already won so no idea

Ranqecaravan.png

yeh the dev's get some weapons that you cant get, only way to use them is the pick up the kit

need 2 more conquest wins for the qbz-95b. i dont need to be on the engy kit for it to count do it? i was 100% engy for the 3 conquest rounds ive already won so no idea

no you do not.

hate to be the bearer of bad news but the qbz-95b isn't exciting either, just like the pp-19 :[

enaidlool.png

52 more surveillance ribbons till I get my 5th surveillance medal + dog tag (anyone who dies while I'm MAVing, simply because they didn't look at the map, deserves that death IMO). Also, only 2-1/2 hours left till tank service medal.

these gun tweaks are driving me up a wall. I had a 1.4 K/D pre-patch, but since then I've maybe hit that average like 10 times. I can't stand all these 15/15 10/17 matches...

The patch has changed my style of gameplay a little as well. Before I used to play Support a LOT, but now I rarely do due to the increased recoil and general inaccuracy. Now I play Assault/Recon a lot. M16A3/M40A5 <3:

Also, it's possible to road kill with a MAV and not have it be destroyed. Not 100% if it's luck or a headshot or what, but it's possible.

meh, just trying to unlock everything

just in case you need to say, unlock the famas and l85 to be able to get the acr and tar assignments (assuming they will be the assignments for assult)

yeah I did them all just to do them, gave me something to go for.

Will only be buying Close Quarters for the weapons personally..not too excited about 8v8 usas wars.

enaidlool.png

Got my MAV dogtags, which are pretty sweet IMO. It's an eye with "big brother" above it, which reminds me of the band Tool (love em). And I'm also <2 hours away from my tank service medal :)

Did they need the PDW? I remember it sucking pretty hard when the game first came out, but I tried it out (in normal, if you believe that...) and it was kicking ass. My friend that used to at first went 56-8 with it on Op. Metro CQ. Was insane.

Also managed to repair tool an Abrams to death while dicking around in a jeep with a friend. Luckily a javelin hit it, disabling it a we drove by, and I hope out and got it. Just need a bunch more AT kills to get the QBZ. Then I need to work on getting the mk##### shotgun... Bleh.

Had some awesome games last night on a reddit server. All but 2 people on my team had mics in and had turned their mics to team chat. It was nice to have an organized team for once. Everyone was coordinating with each other, which is a nice change from the normal silence.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

NEMESIS.png

So I've had a few glitches when it comes to medals/ribbons, and their assorted dog tags... Like this nemesis medal for instance. Also, I got the left knife dog tag, while only having the melee ribbon four times total...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Brand_New_iPwn/awards/355806237/ps3/

I wanted to be the first on this thread to get Big Brother :(

Nemesis medal is rewarded at thirty ribbons now to my knowledge. It sucks because if you had more than thirty when the amount was changed you wouldn't get the ten thousand points that came with it. I don't think I did.

still missing the mcom defender ribbon and the knife one.

colonel service star 22 with something like 12k kills and I have 17 knife kills in total

:D

enaidlool.png

The RPK has got to be the stupidest weapon ever after the patch. 200 base rounds (and it reloads in two seconds!!!), incredibly accurate... What was dice thinking?! Seriously!

that is an extended mags bug as extd mags are meant to give it 90 rounds not 200.

haven't played in a week, anybody know if heat seekers hitting jets was fixed?

enaidlool.png