Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

People have seriously made melee only servers...? That has to be one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

And if you want to find sqdm servers, search for tdm servers too, since they usually switch between the two types.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

People have seriously made melee only servers...? That has to be one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

And if you want to find sqdm servers, search for tdm servers too, since they usually switch between the two types.

whats worse than melee only servers is melee only servers on the biggest [bleep]ing maps.

Ranqecaravan.png

yeh, if im having some bad games i will just join a pistol / knife only server and just derp around

for some reason i cant set up a mortar anywhere. is this a bug or somthing?

My friend mentioned that happening to him, but it was only once. Eventually he could set it up.

yeh, if im having some bad games i will just join a pistol / knife only server and just derp around

for some reason i cant set up a mortar anywhere. is this a bug or somthing?

You can't place morters in spawn territory or non level ground

I'm gonna try the AEK heavy/foregrip again tonight, maybe try out the AN94 heavy/underslung too.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Jesus, helicopters are so freaking fragile now when it comes to hitting things. Even just graze something and BOOM, one wasted helicopter.

My consensus is that AEK heavy/foregrip is execellent close range, decent mid range, but not worth using at all at a distance. It was actually a better idea not to engage the enemy at most times. but over all I liked it. I'll try the An94 next time I play.

I also started using the M4A1 Suppressor/Foregrip as my primary carbine. It behaves almost exactly how the KH2002 used to, but it has a bit more vertical climb. I can deal with it.

I used kobra/foregrip/suppressor on the m4a1 before, doesn't feel the same anymore. I use kobra and flash suppressor on it now. I'm still trying to find a new engineer gun to use.

I actually feel like the helicopters are a bit more resilient now. I crashed a few times practicing in the viper and was able to keep flying.

many people have been having trouble placing mortars, anywhere in the map.

i only need the l85 (probs just nolife sqdm today for it)

2nd engy gun (50 launcher kills = hardcore time, and i have to torch a tank so that will be fun)

both support guns (only need 2 mortar kills for the first one, and the 2nd is easy)

wont be getting the pp-19 or the shotty, dont think ive planted a single m-com yet lol. and im not wasting all that time trying to roadkill people for the shottie

Ranqecaravan.png

I'm tempted to get XBL again so I can play this, but I don't want to in case I start spending too much time on it again. :unsure:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Helicopters are actually a bit of hit and miss for me I guess. A few times I'd be flying and want to do something fancy with a friend just for kicks, and we'd hit a hill or tree on Caspian Border and be fine, but last night I was on Op. Firestorm, got in the Havoc, and decided to fly low and through those oil tankers things near C, and my tail rotor BARELY TOUCHED the tanker, and we immediately blew up without warning.

I only have the last engineer guns, and the shotgun left to get. They should really reduce the ROF on that shotgun. So many people just run around spraying with it...

i read that repair torching a enemy mortar, t-ugs, mav, eod bot and spawn bacon counts as a vehicle kill.

can anyone confirm this? would be much easyer to torch that stuff than a tank

Confirmed, did that 2 days ago. I then went around repair torching anyone I could find. Got like a 5 kill streak going on with only the torch. Was very funny.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Good thing the QBZ is awful lol

I watched someone plant claymores on an enemy tank last night. Poor guy thought he was using C4 :lol:

It's the oil tanker at firestorm c; those were deadly before the patch.

Repair tools do nasty damage to a tank from behind now, so you guys should be getting the qbz soon.

Enemy equipment counts too.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

....now im looking for equipment to torch i cant find any

really game other players? :|

Just listen for spawn beacons/MAVs/T-UGS, or look on the map for mortars and then kill the guy + destroy the mortar (not that too many people use it now...), it shouldn't be too bad.

I find it very annoying that claymores disappear on death now.

I find it very annoying that claymores disappear on death now.

this x1000

I used to be able to feel safe in my corners, heavily fortified in my claymores, but now they just disappear when I get BS killed. Literally wasted like 10 miinutes in a Davand Peak CQ match placing and replacing claymores because people kept sniping me the second I placed my second one.

I used kobra/foregrip/suppressor on the m4a1 before, doesn't feel the same anymore. I use kobra and flash suppressor on it now. I'm still trying to find a new engineer gun to use.

I actually feel like the helicopters are a bit more resilient now. I crashed a few times practicing in the viper and was able to keep flying.

sg553/g53/aks74u all solid choices

ever since the patch I've run the littlebird in to so many things and not even a scratch...where as before it would seem I'd just combust the second I got near a tree or building etc

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Sooo I've forgotten how awesome the M16A3 is... Also found out my friends and I are, when we actually try, amazing at squad deathmatch. We won four games in a row, and in each one the next closest wasn't even half way. It got so bad for them that on our fourth match, the admin in the server actually SPLIT US UP, but we just regrouped and won. Was hilarious.

Also, someone I ran into killed with a M1911 S-TAC. It was a M1911 with a suppressor and a tac light together...