Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

when is 360 getting this patch?

also whats the best way to get 5 knife takedowns on the 360. i need them for the l96 rifle

Just play a lot of team death match with silenced weapons. Seine Crossing and Metro seem to be the easiest

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Oh jesus, the magnum. Ak74m with only heavy barrel is working pretty well for me as well.

Big ticket games take a toll, don't know how you guys do it. Last game on seine was fun but exhausting.

high ticket games are only fun for air maps :P

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

I agree on doing nothing but getting MAV kills is stupid, but when I'm sitting in the spawn (yup), and actually SPOTTING people/EMPing equipment, and happen to get one or two kills with it (usually snipers, go figure), nobody had better get mad. SO MANY TIMES I've had teammates come aaaaaaaaall the way back to the first MCOM spawn and kill me while I'm using the MAV. I proceed to hunt them down and kill them, and if I get kicked, I'll re-join and kill them some more.

I totally agree, a good sniper does more than just shoot people and all that stuff is really useful for your team. The problem I have is when 3 of the 4 squadmates are sniping. You only need one sniper (maybe two on certain maps) for each squad in my opinion. Any more than that and you're putting the frontline dudes at a severe numbers disadvantage. Not only that, but they don't have any other squadmates to spawn on except the snipers that lay in the back.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Honestly, a good chunk of my Recon score is just from spotting while trying to snipe, or using the MAV. The only problem I have while using the MAV is teammates that don't look at their minimap, and run smack into an enemy and die, all because they went rushing in. If I go an entire game while using Recon, I may get 4 or 5 kills, but have 1500+ score easily from spots/MAV assist badges.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm hating these high ticket servers. I don't want to sit being brutally murdered for 700 lives as the Americans on Metro CQ. No thank you.

I'm hating these high ticket servers. I don't want to sit being brutally murdered for 700 lives as the Americans on Metro CQ. No thank you.

on 32 man(standard for PC) it's quite easy to turn the tides of the B flag as the americans, can't imagine it's too hard with 24 man ;p

64 man..however.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

enaidlool.png

on 32 man(standard for PC) it's quite easy to turn the tides of the B flag as the americans, can't imagine it's too hard with 24 man ;p

64 man..however.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

On xbox it's actually harder than you think...

Has anyone tried out the EOD bot since the patch? The patch notes mention that they improved the handling/physics of it, and I want to know if it is easier to handle now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

care to elaborate? I'm not attempting a whole pc v console blah blah I just assumed that the lower the players the easier it'd be.

more about the patch: The LAV's ASPFDFPSDPFD-T shells are STRONG as [bleep] now, however the LAV is a 2 shot kill from a tank, reactive armor more necessary than ever before.

The coaxial HMG buff is nice but it is still inferior to canister shell for the MBT

also a fair warning to those with the patch; atm heat seekers cannot hit jets/have like a 90% fail rate so if you're trying to fly a helicopter be warned you won't hit 90+% of the time.

enaidlool.png

I'm just saying that even with the limited player count, it's still difficult to take that middle base on metro on xbox.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm finding it insanely difficult to shoot down helis with the stinger now. The lock on takes about 15 seconds, and even if I get all 3 off the heli normally isn't destroyed.

Strangely, I've had the opposite happen where I lock in under 5 seconds and I kill in one hit.

Weird.

Has anyone found a good burst assault rifle yet? I'm not digging the tweaks on my KH2002

I'm finding it insanely difficult to shoot down helis with the stinger now. The lock on takes about 15 seconds, and even if I get all 3 off the heli normally isn't destroyed.

Strangely, I've had the opposite happen where I lock in under 5 seconds and I kill in one hit.

Weird.

Has anyone found a good burst assault rifle yet? I'm not digging the tweaks on my KH2002

M16A4, AN-94, and AEK-971 are my favorites.

Rent-a-server seems... Interesting. Glad they reduced the outrageous requirements for the suppression, m-com attacker, and m-com defender ribbons. The load out menus are really messed up now... And why the hell did they give the RPK extende mags, but took them away from the mg36?! And the recoil now... Horrendous.

AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THE STUPID FRAG ROUNDS! Making them fire slower does not make them any less explosive dice!

Weird.

AEK-971 I find the best out of those. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has the quickest ROF and with foregrip and heavy barrel it's pretty much a laser.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Weird.

AEK-971 I find the best out of those. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has the quickest ROF and with foregrip and heavy barrel it's pretty much a laser.

famas fires at 1k rpm the ingame stats are wrong

above that is the glock @ 1.2k rpm

then mp7 950 aek 900

the famas has ungodly recoil and too small a clip for its rpm now though, so yes the aek is your best bet lol

@ burst fire weps the an 94 is absolutely disgusting with a heavy barrel

enaidlool.png

need to win 5 rounds of squad dm for the l85a2

really 5? i really want this gun, but squad dm is [bleep]ing annoying

I hate SDM, but TDM is ok. I was relieved after finally getting that gun. Now just need to get the PP-19, M#### shotgun, and the second engineer gun... how can anyone destroy a vehicle with a repair torch without being killed or using a friend on the other team to "boost" it...

L85 just became my new assault rifle with the heavy barrel equipped. I really miss having a silencer as standard though. I've heard good things about the An-94 with underslung M320 + heavy barrel

Need the G53? [2nd engineer assingment]

Fusion cutters are seriously overpowered since the update. Literally sneak up on a tank that's not covering it's own back and hit it for 3 seconds. it won't have reaction time enough to hit you, just dont draw attention to yourself. I had to do this when it took 10 seconds to kill it. NOT easy.

Need L85? [2nd Assault]

I hated SDM. Literally took 30 rounds to win 5 to get this. Haven't touched it since. Now that the vehicles kind of suck though, it should be easier. I recommend a PDW[Mp7 extended mag preferred] equipped to an engineer with mines. And obviously the explosives up grade. Should keep your game up on vehicles and infantry.

I really hate how they moved the AA guns so far away on most maps. As if their range weren't crappy enough, dice decides to make them even further away from where aircraft usually are... Wow.

if you're on PC look around the server browser for a 10-20 ticket sdm server, get in and switch to the winning squad.

done in 5 minutes ;p

E: For the AEK discussion;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXL1aErn9A

still looks pretty deadly to me.

@rpg try the AN-94 with a heavy barrel, it is amazing

enaidlool.png

i'm sure eventually there will be some "get your l85 here" servers due to the nuisance of the sqdm wins.

good luck to you in the meantime

@ the eng assignment try repair tooling an amtrac as the gunner most likely won't see you

if that doesn't work just repair tool a spawn beacon or something lol

enaidlool.png