Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

As much as I dislike 500% Op. Metro CQ maps, going 112-32 on them was really satisfying, especially when I managed a 130 Nemesis bonus :twss:

My new overall goal is to reach 2.5 K/D.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

p90 with laser sight is pretty good. I can't believe i neglected it while trying to get extended mags on the mp7, which i still don't have.

ehhhh, the rate of fire doesn't compensate for the 8% damage per bullet. Extended mag Mp7 with laser sight is way better in my opinion.

I was feeling real cool with my IRNV scoped M416 with underslung M320 smoke, but I wasn't killing a whole lot. Switched it back to a holoscope with a silencer and it's working like a charm.

Has anyone else heard about the underslung M26 dart glitch?

Apparently if you heavybarrrel/underslung M26 DART then each bullet [12 bullets in a 12g shot] is as powerful as the Assault Rifle's bullet. IE: M26 Dart becomes 12x more powerful than the gun it's attached to. Which is lethal as all hell.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

http://battlelog.bat...how/41516737/4/

Yea. It is pretty damn powerful. It is still a shotgun though so you do get spread inconsistencies, missed shots, and what not.

Yeah I tried it for myself with the M16A3. I got about 180 M26 kills in a little more than 2 hours of play, so it definitely works, but it's rather frustrating to use. As you said, shot inconsistency, and what not. Plus it's completely different from my normal tactics. Once I get the master tag I'll be putting it away for good unless the Close Quarters update gives me a reason to use it.

Ever get pinned as the US in Metro to your back wall? I ended up killing 86 people in one round with the QBB LMG alone because I took the left flank, and bipodded on the over hanging pipes. I got so much hate mail lol. if the enemy is stupid enough to keep taking the lef tflank, you'll get a ton of kills with this. I liked it with the 3.4x zoom & silencer personally.

My new goal is the 300 claymore kills. Saw the dog tag, immediately wanted it. They're fun to get kills with, since they really only require camping/defending, which I love to do.

My new goal is the 300 claymore kills. Saw the dog tag, immediately wanted it. They're fun to get kills with, since they really only require camping/defending, which I love to do.

You beat me to it I'll be fairly impressed, I already have 215. But they're harder to get now that they disappear postmortem...that and support guns are kinda iffy since the patch.

What I'd really like is the laser designation tag, but NO ONE carries javalins.

You beat me to it I'll be fairly impressed, I already have 215. But they're harder to get now that they disappear postmortem...that and support guns are kinda iffy since the patch.

What I'd really like is the laser designation tag, but NO ONE carries javalins.

I'm at 218 252 :twss:

Yea, I only have three laser assists total. I'm also severely disappointed in the service hours dog tags. They could've made them so cool... but nooooo. Had to make them all lame...

Also...

52cfd5fb.jpg

Yes, that is a 5-man squad.

Just found out that of you throw a grenade nearly straight up in the air, it will explode when it lands. Makes it very useful (and hilarious) for "danger close" kills.

EDIT: finally got it. Last few were agonizingly hard to get for some reason. They kept blowing up but not hurting the guy.

...and now it's glitched. Says I have the medal, but the "new unlock" blip won't go away, and I don't have the dog tags. C'mon man...

EDIT 2: I think it may have given me the service star 5 dog tag, instead of the medal dog tag. Wtf? You need 100 kills for every claymore service star, correct?

I also managed to get 10 kills with each new weapon, but the achievement didn't unlock... apparently you need to get 10 famas kills in one round or something... according to the forums. Dice needs to fix their [bleep]ing game.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/42663273/2/194148364/

Was a good match. At the end it was down to the wire, we won with 10 tickets left. We kept telling people not to spawn so we wouldn't lose tickets lol.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

152 more claymore kills. I've found Seine Crossing the best map to get kills. But basically any rush map will do, since there always seems to be at least one semi-claymoreable M-COM per set.

I really wish DICE would get around to fixing these small bugs that ruin the game. Especially the squad spawn glitch. That one in particular really pisses me off, when my squad is up towards the front, but I can't spawn on them, so I'm forced to run ALL THE WAY UP. Also, spawning on a beacon is glitched if it's outside, so that you spawn parachuting. -.-

152 more claymore kills. I've found Seine Crossing the best map to get kills. But basically any rush map will do, since there always seems to be at least one semi-claymoreable M-COM per set.

I really wish DICE would get around to fixing these small bugs that ruin the game. Especially the squad spawn glitch. That one in particular really pisses me off, when my squad is up towards the front, but I can't spawn on them, so I'm forced to run ALL THE WAY UP. Also, spawning on a beacon is glitched if it's outside, so that you spawn parachuting. -.-

that's not a glitch, if you're outdoors, you're going to parachute. If anything, it should always do that...but obviously you can't airborne raid an indoor level.

you need 100 Claymore kills for the left tag, and 300 for the medal tag. 500 would be the master tag, but I dont think that exists because of the medal tag. I have ~240 some. Are we still racing?

I don't know anything about the 10 kills per Karkand gun achievement, as far as I know you just need to have 10 kills with each of them at some point.

I joined a clan server, and my oh my was it nice to finally be on a squad that wasn't butt. We wrecked Seine Crossing, always moving never dying. Each of us went like 40+ and 10. So sick of getting put on junk squads because my skill level is high.

And I'm back to using the heavy barrel AEK. It's just effective, plain and simple.

you need 100 Claymore kills for the left tag, and 300 for the medal tag. 500 would be the master tag, but I dont think that exists because of the medal tag. I have ~240 some. Are we still racing?

I don't know anything about the 10 kills per Karkand gun achievement, as far as I know you just need to have 10 kills with each of them

I don't know if we are lol. Currently it is glitched so when you get 300 kills, you get the master dog tag. You need 500 for the medal tag. And yes, the master tag exists.

The karkand weapons achievement is obtained by having 10 kills with all guns, then getting 10 kills with the Famas in one game (yuck). It's an annoying glitch.

something worth all of your times:

that's sick if you don't mind having like 5% accuracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rFGMatKLM&context=C4859bc0ADvjVQa1PpcFN0ZsA9iyF10rKbV6kLQXajLDBTH-94qXw=

thought this series was hilarious. Only like 5-6 episodes so far though

Oh my Jesus:

http://battlelog.bat...how/43029543/4/

the M60E4 is incredible in metro

nother awesome video:

that dude is disgusting. Those sniper shots were rediculous

Everything about that, the perfect gun sound to music syncing, the editing in general.

That guy deserves a lot of credit as that video is pure brilliance.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

My friend just got a quad-kill with the claymore. I was standing just outside, and was nearly killed by it myself.

On a side note, 95 40ish more kills till the dog tags. Taking a while...

Love me my M16. Also taken a liking to using the AS VAL while running support, since I don't like using machine guns anymore (except the RPK).

Am I the only one who when I load my profile, it says its corrupted (when its not)? It keeps happening to me and its getting frustrating. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

nother awesome video:

God lord...I remember him. He had an awesome sniper montage from BC2. Almost makes me want to start playing again :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

~7000 normal support score + support service star. 30 ribbons. 7566 additional points. 49/6 for a k/d. I love Seine Crossing :) 33 more claymore kills left to get. I hope I get more games like that last game, when I got ~15 kills. I think I made a few people rage quit.

Post game stats.

~7000 normal support score + support service star. 30 ribbons. 7566 additional points. 49/6 for a k/d. I love Seine Crossing :) 33 more claymore kills left to get. I hope I get more games like that last game, when I got ~15 kills. I think I made a few people rage quit.

Post game stats.

A slightly cheap way I've seen to do it is to join a 500% TDM on Noshahr Canals and place claymores around the containers. You're guaranteed to get quite a few kills if you do it right. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber