some confirmed weapons

[hide]MTAR-21

SPAS-12

ACW-R

LSAT

L86A1 LSW

AUG

SCAR-L[/hide]

also, anyone think new assignments will need the previous 2 done before we can unlock the weapons.

i only have 1 assignment done as i dont like any of the other weapons, i dont want to have to do all of them just to unlock a gun i want

Ranqecaravan.png

• 2 weeks later...

RPK extended mag has 200/200 with the new patch rofl

what is this horseshit

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

-all weapons and attachments feel different now, get ready to adjust.

-tank vs. tank battles are 2 shot disables. Guided shell+regular shell deals 60%+ damage.

-guided missiles from jets do 41% damage. Smoke can now disorient locked-on missiles from jets.

-repairs are very slow now. Two or more guys can easily take out a tank+repairman. You will need to run three-man crews if enemy engineers/vehicles come after you. Probably even more?

-havoc reportedly handles different now, for the better

-minimap icons look sharper

This game handles differently now and i can't say that i like it.

-tank vs. tank battles are 2 shot disables. Guided shell/regular shell deals 60%+ damage.

-guided missiles from jets do 41% damage. Smoke can now disorient locked on missiles from jets.

-repairs are very slow now. Two or more guys can easily take out a tank/repairman. You will need to run three-man crews if enemy engineers/vehicles come after you. Probably even more?

Wait, what is this for? Is this an update?

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

-tank vs. tank battles are 2 shot disables. Guided shell/regular shell deals 60%+ damage.

-guided missiles from jets do 41% damage. Smoke can now disorient locked on missiles from jets.

-repairs are very slow now. Two or more guys can easily take out a tank/repairman. You will need to run three-man crews if enemy engineers/vehicles come after you. Probably even more?

the is "the patch" everybody has been waiting for around 2 months now.

would honestly rather play without the patch by the looks of it.

why would they completely neuter the suppressor-foregrip combo anyway.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

the is "the patch" everybody has been waiting for around 2 months now.

would honestly rather play without the patch by the looks of it.

why would they completely neuter the suppressor-foregrip combo anyway.

All of my guns are crap now [i was a huge fan of foregrip/silencer] and they took away my extended mag MG36. I'm not thrilled, but I'll get used to it again. I guess.

The Rifle Scope (8x) looks different now. I don't like that either.

Oh, and fall damage puts you at like 22% instead of 77% now. Not to mention parachuting is now actually difficult.

whatever.

i play on pc so i didn't get it yet but from what i've seen it's terrible.

making the flash suppressor/heavy barrel viable options does not mean ruin the other 2 that were always being used.

granted, the flash and heavy go in the same slot but still, ruining 2 attachments to make people use the other 2 is ridiculous honestly.

the one good thing however is the famas nerf, i [bleep]ing hate dying to that gun

enaidlool.png

Have they fixed hardcore servers on xbox yet? And from the sounds of it, they royally screwed up tanks... my favorite part of this game. :unsure:

It also seems they messed up AA missiles and flares... man what are they doing to this game?!

-Reduced the locking time for AA Missiles for Jets to make them more viable against air targets.

-Flares will no longer break the lock of a vehicle that is locked on, it will only distract the missiles.

-Flares now more reliably distract missiles, especially for Helicopters.

-Flares for Jets and Choppers now reload at 11 seconds again, except for the gunner, which remains unchanged at 20sec.

-AA Missiles are more difficult to dodge in Jets, this was unintended behavior that created an imbalance against skilled pilots.

-AA Missiles should no longer kill the pilot instead of the vehicle.

-AA Missiles should no longer detonate before hitting their target or a Flare/ECM chaff cloud.

-Reduced the damage AA missiles do to jets to 45%.

-Fixed the SU-35 firing Air to Air missiles at a lower rate of fire than other vehicles.

-The IGLA and Stinger now lock on much more quickly and disable an attack aircraft in 1 hit, but have significantly reduced range. This should allow Stingers to mount an effective close range point defense, without dominating an entire airspace.

-Increased RPG and SMAW damage against aircraft.

-The MAV will no longer destroy vehicles that run into it, instead it should be destroyed.

-Reduced the damage AA guns (both mobile and stationary) do to infantry.

Honestly... who manages to hit a jet/helicopter with a RPG/SMAW?

Damn, no more 50-1 games using the AA gun... also no more Kharg Island sniping... Also, since when did a vehicle explode when hitting a MAV?

FOREGRIP

-The Horizontal Sway reduction has been changed from a global percent reduction to a weapon specific value reduction. For most guns this means very little change, for guns which have a large horizontal recoil the change is more substation. The FAMAS, F2000, and AEK971 are most effected, the AK-74, M16, and M416 are nearly unchanged.

-A small long range Aimed Accuracy penalty has been added to the foregrip. Players who generally find themselves fighting at mid to long range may want to change their accessory, while players fighting in CQB will go largely unaffected. Combining the Foregrip with a Silencer or a Heavy Barrel will offset this penalty.SUPPRESSOR

-The Suppressor no longer reduces the maximum damage of a weapon when equipped. Instead the Suppressor reduces the minimum and maximum range of the weapon, making it ideal for CQB and Stealth. This change will make the Suppressor slightly more effective at long range, where the bullet drop and speed makes shots difficult already, and reduces the power of the suppressor at mid range slightly.

-The Suppressor’s recoil bonus remains unchanged at a global 10% decrease. This is less than the Flash Suppressor’s bonus for all weapons.

-The Hip Accuracy penalty of the Suppressor has been changed from a global percentage to a per weapon value. Generally this penalty is higher now, but not for all weapons. Specifically, the belt LMGs and bolt Snipers do not have any additional hip fire penalty, as their penalty is already at the maximum possible value.

-Reduced the Aimed Accuracy bonus of the Suppressor from 50% to 25%. A Suppressor and Foregrip combo will have similar accuracy to a weapon without any Accessories, at the penalty of worse Hip Fire Accuracy and Range and with the benefit of much improved Stealth and reduced Recoil.

[hide]

-The MAV will now be destroyed when running into a soldier or vehicle at high speed. It is still possible to strategically sacrifice your MAV on a soldier; it will be destroyed in the process.

-The MAV now properly shows up in the Kill Feed. Previously it simply displayed “KILLED.”

-The MAV can no longer be used as an elevator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?[/hide]

-The M224 Mortar can no longer be deployed in an area that is out of combat for another team like a home base or other protected spawn.

-Tweaked M224 exit points so the player faces in the direction of the mortar when he exits.

-Mines, Claymores, C4 and other deployable items will now only appear on the minimap when spotted by a teammate.

Hopefully this means that A) Mortars no longer automatically appear on the map after being shot, and B) You can take-down-knife people using mortars. Still a shame that you can't setup in a spawn though...

Here's the entire update.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

tank battles now end in 1 shot less and repairing is awful now.

the plus side of this patch is the flying amtrac(havoc) is now mobile

and the famas nerf..other than that don't like it

enaidlool.png

Not going to lie, seems as most of the updates did not improve the game, they just made it worse. Correct me if I'm wrong? Only good updates I saw was the nerf of the famas, and you can use the MAV as an elevator or kill people with.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I might have to switch back to thermal optics. Scan no longer detects mines. Learn that the hard way. Twice.

Be prepared to see a lot of an94. I haven't used the g3 yet, but I read that is pretty good now as well

I might have to switch back to thermal optics. Scan no longer detects mines. Learn that the hard way. Twice.

Be prepared to see a lot of an94. I haven't used the g3 yet, but I read that is pretty good now as well

so I can use mines effectively again? At least that's a plus. Shame about the MAV nerf though. I went on a 26 kill spree with that thing once.

MAV kills are so utterly pointless though. I guess if you're just doing it for laughs then whatever, but--especially in Conquest or Rush--you are hurting your team by focusing on flying a little robot into people's heads. Taking objectives and arming M-COMs is the primary goal. It irks me SO MUCH when half of the team is sitting in the back of the map trying to snag a few kills with sniper rifles or MAVs while the front line guys are getting massacred because they're outnumbered.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

before they were permanently spotted no matter what, that needed to be changed.

but proximity not picking them up....wouldn't be surprised if that's a bug lol as I don't see why they'd do that.

about the attachments: played around a bit with some ARs, flash suppressor AEK/M416/M16 and I got the same feel as before.

downside being you show up on the map now

and lastly, suppression is OP as [bleep] prepare to be running squad covr a lot

enaidlool.png

Suppression is what it was supposed to be when the game came out. You can't see well, or shoot straight. I agree on doing nothing but getting MAV kills is stupid, but when I'm sitting in the spawn (yup), and actually SPOTTING people/EMPing equipment, and happen to get one or two kills with it (usually snipers, go figure), nobody had better get mad. SO MANY TIMES I've had teammates come aaaaaaaaall the way back to the first MCOM spawn and kill me while I'm using the MAV. I proceed to hunt them down and kill them, and if I get kicked, I'll re-join and kill them some more.

It kind of seems to me that they're moving away a little bit from the team-play. One or two hits from rockets and a tank is down, flares and AA missile nerfs, etc, all making it so one player can take out vehicles, when really it should take more.

It kind of seems to me that they're moving away a little bit from the team-play. One or two hits from rockets and a tank is down, flares and AA missile nerfs, etc, all making it so one player can take out vehicles, when really it should take more.

This.

And I'm not digging it.

to add to my list of rants - the amtrac was utterly ruined.

it's now a 2 shot kill from a tank and it's supposed to be some "heavily armored vehicle"

most rush maps are in extreme favor of the defenders as is, the amtrac was the saving grace for some of them..

on the weapon attachments; I'm using the flash suppressor with no foregrip on most of my ARs now and it's working relatively well.

enaidlool.png

So did flares get nerfed a bit? It's a huge pain trying to shoot down a helicopter or jet when they have infinite flares.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Oh jesus, the magnum. Ak74m with only heavy barrel is working pretty well for me as well.

Big ticket games take a toll, don't know how you guys do it. Last game on seine was fun but exhausting.

why do some weapon fire modes go from full auto to single fire to burst

and some go from full auto to burst fire to single fire

this is so [bleep]ing annoying, there isnt really any reason to use burst or single fire but its still annoying

Ranqecaravan.png

So did flares get nerfed a bit? It's a huge pain trying to shoot down a helicopter or jet when they have infinite flares.

-Flares will no longer break the lock of a vehicle that is locked on, it will only distract the missiles.

-Flares now more reliably distract missiles, especially for Helicopters.

-Flares for Jets and Choppers now reload at 11 seconds again, except for the gunner, which remains unchanged at 20sec.

-Laser Guided missiles can now be distracted by Flares.

-Reduced the damage AA missiles do to jets to 45%.

-The IGLA and Stinger now lock on much more quickly and disable an attack aircraft in 1 hit, but have significantly reduced range. This should allow Stingers to mount an effective close range point defense, without dominating an entire airspace.

So essentially... They made locking on faster, but made flare re-arming speed shorter, and drastically reduced the range and DAMAGE of AA missiles... but made AA missiles one-hit-disable on aircraft... Were they high when doing this update or something?