Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

An F-35 was in hover mode trying to take out an AAMTRAC on wake island. Inspired by my posted video, I took a few shots at it. Hit the driver, didn't kill him. Whipped out a rocket launcher and BAM! Driver kill. The f-35 gently falls the 10 feet to the ground, and I fly away into the distance :D

Also got ~3400 on Gulf of Oman in the F-35 alone with 11 downed jets and some helicopters.

I know I've said it before but I LOVE the F-35

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The Littlebirds on Nosehair Canals are EXTREMELY deadly if you and a friend pilot both. Seriously. I did this last night with a friend, both of us went 20+ in kills.

Of course, the enemy team were stupid enough to not shoot us down, for whatever reason.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

An F-35 was in hover mode trying to take out an AAMTRAC on wake island. Inspired by my posted video, I took a few shots at it. Hit the driver, didn't kill him. Whipped out a rocket launcher and BAM! Driver kill. The f-35 gently falls the 10 feet to the ground, and I fly away into the distance :D

Also got ~3400 on Gulf of Oman in the F-35 alone with 11 downed jets and some helicopters.

I know I've said it before but I LOVE the F-35

The other jets are superior to the F-35. If you can kill 11 jets and helicopters you have to be playing against pretty shitty players.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I was very disappointed with the F-35.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The Littlebirds on Nosehair Canals are EXTREMELY deadly if you and a friend pilot both. Seriously. I did this last night with a friend, both of us went 20+ in kills.

Of course, the enemy team were stupid enough to not shoot us down, for whatever reason.

No, they're deadly if the other team is filled with idiots.

PM me for fitocracy invite

You can easily take out a tank if you're working together, or if you have guided missiles.

It takes a very short burst of the miniguns to kill a player on the ground.

Someone, somewhere, is good at something. That's just how it is.

Some proficiencies are of course, more common than others, but that doesn't mean the others don't exist.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[hide=T-90 + Guided Missiles + CITV Station = This.]

S8I2V.png

OEEpb.png[/hide]

I think I'm taking this piece of shit back.

It's telling me my code, which came with the game, has already been redeemed (bullshit), but, don't worry, you can pay $10 for a new code!

Well [bleep] off, EA, I'm not paying $10 to play a game you already sold me at full price, and made me install 3GB of updates for.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

It's telling me my code, which came with the game, has already been redeemed (bullshit), but, don't worry, you can pay $10 for a new code!

Well [bleep] off, EA, I'm not paying $10 to play a game you already sold me at full price, and made me install 3GB of updates for.

You did buy it new, yes?

PM me for fitocracy invite

You did buy it new, yes?

So the Gamestop employee said when asked, since I was suspicious that the plastic was gone (the entire shelf was that way). Either way, major dick move on the part of EA. I really want to play this game, but out of sheer principle I don't think I can. I will not pay an extra $10 to USE a product I already bought.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

You did buy it new, yes?

So the Gamestop employee said when asked, since I was suspicious that the plastic was gone (the entire shelf was that way). Either way, major dick move on the part of EA. I really want to play this game, but out of sheer principle I don't think I can. I will not pay an extra $10 to USE a product I already bought.

Go to Gamestop and demand a new one. And for that matter, never accept a game from Gamestop without the plastic on, ask for a new one from behind the desk. And hell, for that matter, don't buy from Gamestop at all.

Hey, I need some squad mates that don't suck. Anyone want to play? I'm on XBOX 360 and my gamertag is Stuart Lumpkins. I usually play assault class and conquest.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Gamestop is just horrible.

It was on a giftcard (partially), I literally can't get it anywhere else. Probably just going to take it back, and if I can't get a new copy, just get something else.

I will never buy an EA product again.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I'm glad I didn't have to go through the nightmare some PC users had with Origin and the EA customer service.

Gamestop is a horrible store and you should never buy games from them. <_< Especially because they open their games before purchasing them. Don't blame EA for a Gamestop employee stealing your code. You can blame anyone who pirates for forcing developers to start having to resort to online codes to prevent piracy.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!