Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

I understand you can look on the internet, but it seems like the sort of thing that should've been included in the actual game to begin with. Half the time I'm playing at night, and cbf to go to the computer. I need Suppression, and MCOM attack and defender ribbons, and then I'll have them all. Stationary is very easy to get if you play conquest on any map with jets/helicopters, such as Kharg Island, or Op. Firestorm. Just stay in the Anti-Air gun in the spawn and shoot down aircraft. Easy points for any class you want to level.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I understand you can look on the internet, but it seems like the sort of thing that should've been included in the actual game to begin with. Half the time I'm playing at night, and cbf to go to the computer. I need Suppression, and MCOM attack and defender ribbons, and then I'll have them all. Stationary is very easy to get if you play conquest on any map with jets/helicopters, such as Kharg Island, or Op. Firestorm. Just stay in the Anti-Air gun in the spawn and shoot down aircraft. Easy points for any class you want to level.

Especially if you're on the opposing team and you're sitting in the runway. :shades:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Forgot, another tip to get very easy stationary kills is to play Kharg Island rush, and be on the US side. Make your way up to the AA gun at the end of the runway, and you have a clear view of the entire first base. Granted, you'll be shooting at ants, but I guarantee you'll get some kills. I got a 687m headshot with an AA gun before as well.

apparently I've been going at it all wrong. I'm doing it the sucker way with those stupid guided missile TDW turret things on Tehren Highway. So bloody hard to hit people with it.

I gotta try that Kharg Island Rush tactic

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Something different for a change. I am a huge fan of the BF theme in general, this guys does an amazing job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD_ZJMiZMV8&list=LLra3IzmLXxDT3bR5Edt7X-w&feature=mh_lolz

I really am about to quit this game. It's because of issues with it, but the fact that I am just THAT BAD at it. I have no idea why I am playing like I am...but when I have games where I just don't do anything productive ever make me feel like I am wasting my time. I had a stretch of 4 days where I was on top of the world, now I can't even see the world anymore. There is a difference between a few bad games or even a streak of bad games, but this is just stupid how bad I am playing.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So after taking a chill pill, I finally figured out why I was playing like shit. I got a new wired controller a few days ago. When I started to use it it reset my control functions, and I wasn't happy with it. So I returned it, but I didn't realize how much it messed with the sensitivity on my controller. Most people I know player with their sensitivity at 50% or more. I actually play mine at around 35%. Can not tell you how much of a difference it made for me. I went from total shit to at least competitive after the switch.

Almost level 35, warrant officer ranks. Kinda happy to almost be an officer.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I seem to have lost all skill piloting HAVOCs :(

But I love the F-35. I hate the way it stalls, but the tracers are so much more accurate than the standard Jet

Its not stalling, its trying to go in VTOL mode so you can glide over things. I hate the F-35 though, against the Su-35, I feel like the SU-35 wins.

Anyone else find it fun when you can hit a jet with a Tank shell? Done it 3 times already and finding it pretty funny, yet its happen to me once :c

I have a few times, although only once have had the pilot die on impact, which is pretty stupid.

Is anyone else having trouble finding servers on xbox, or is it just me?

Super mega extreme edit: Couldn't get the server browser to work, so I just went into quick match and got placed into normal-core Noshahr Canals Rush, defending. Nobody was using the AA gun, so I hop in. We get pushed back to the end, but manage to win, and this is the end result. All kills were with the Tunguska.

27a37c33.jpg

25k points without a single medal, and two unlocks (air radar and thermal optics) for the Mobile AA. :thumbsup:

The one death was from someone sneaking up behind me and using C4. Other than that, I had about two rockets hit me the entire game from the enemy team, and one attempted suicide-crash by a Huey. Many rage messages were sent.

It seems to me like players in Normal mode aren't as skilled as those in Hardcore. In hardcore, there is no way that score could have happend, unless I had dedicated engineers. Nobody really even tried to kill me in Normal. The closest I came was when the Huey was shooting me, killed it, then the Littlebird suddenly landed behind me and two guys got out (killed all of them though) to try and get me. But otherwise they just fed me kills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj_17Uvfwes

This dudes videos are pretty funny.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Been on a petty good run on here as of late. Level 40 now, should be able to get level 41 today. Unlocked the PP-19 and P-90. New favorite guns <3:

Stats.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Battlelog should show Vehicle Service Stars.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got my knife and claymore service stars.

Not sure what to do with myself in this game now

I'm a conquest fiend, first "special" tag being for conquest wins obviously. Now I've won it 5 times over, soon to be 6. I started playing some team deathmatch recently though. Shotguns are so useful in DM. Rush is fun, but it's insanely frustrating on some levels.

Awh. It's so cute!

is there a blooper reel of the cameraman getting roasted by stray fire?

Get in a chopper, take off, get hit by a jet.

Kill five enemies, blow up a wall, bring enemy flag down to a sliver of red and then a building collapsing next to me from a teammate's rockets kills me.

I'm having terrible luck today.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;