Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

I love the Abrams' targeting sights. Just seem way better than the T-90's. I've had more trouble with sliding around in a T-90 than I have an Abrams as well. I do agree on the whole looking down and behind thing too.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I find the T-90 better. I also have 100 more kills with it then with it then the M1.

In real life I think the T-90 has a 125mm cannon while the M1 has a 120mm cannon. Random information of the day.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

There used to be B2K-only hardcore servers, back before they took them down. Speaking of, are they back up yet? I'd like to start playing again <_<

There are B2K servers. :/

Is there something specific I should be looking for? All the ones I've played on switch between all maps.

Are you using the server browser, or using quick match?

There are B2K servers. :/

Is there something specific I should be looking for? All the ones I've played on switch between all maps.

Are you using the server browser, or using quick match?

Server browser. I can always find a b2k map, but the one after is just a random map.

Unless they changed their post-release B2K only servers, there should be some called "EA B2K servers" (only a lot longer name than that) or something. It wouldn't surprise me if they merged all the maps now though, since it's been so long since B2k came out.

Caspian Border, Rush. 1st set of M-Com, defense. I'm in a T-90, ~450m out is the VENOM spawn. Pot shot lob -- Pilot kill. 2nd volley -- vehicle destroy.

I feel like a champ.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I tried my hand at sniping earlier today. My goodness, this is fun.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Right? At first it's kind of like meh, whatever but then you get some nice attachments, a new gun and you're hooked.

Loving support right now, got the MG36. Not as awesome as it was in BBC2 but still. And you never realize how annoying it can be to have a couple enemies using mortars on you, especially when you only have one MCOM of the two left. At least it means when I do it the other team will get annoyed too.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Right? At first it's kind of like meh, whatever but then you get some nice attachments, a new gun and you're hooked.

I used to hate sniping because the default snipers are awful, but I picked up a sniper kit with one of the bolt action snipers (L86?) and I did amazing with it. Now I just have to unlock the UMP so I can level my recon class.

I sniped a guy out of a heli today. Kharg Island, CQ...he was on top of the building at D, I was way up in the hills sniping. I started cracking off rounds at him just to mess with him since it was close to the end of the game--I'm using the MK11 by the way. So he takes off, rotates towards me so he's coming at me head on. I wait until he gets closer, line up where I think he'd be in the cockpit and fire the first shot. Head shot and I killed him. I bet he was so pissed off :lol:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I sniped a guy out of a heli today. Kharg Island, CQ...he was on top of the building at D, I was way up in the hills sniping. I started cracking off rounds at him just to mess with him since it was close to the end of the game--I'm using the MK11 by the way. So he takes off, rotates towards me so he's coming at me head on. I wait until he gets closer, line up where I think he'd be in the cockpit and fire the first shot. Head shot and I killed him. I bet he was so pissed off :lol:

I found this picture of you on the internet.

One_Shot%2C_One_Kill_Campaign.jpg

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Badass.

Been playing this a lot more recently, after Skyrim had taken over all my gaming time.

I can't say I've done much sniping at all in BF3. I'm one knife kill away from unlocking the assignment sniper (L96?), so I'll probably give it a go properly once I've got that. Running about with an SKS/UMP at the minute on Recon.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Badass.

Been playing this a lot more recently, after Skyrim had taken over all my gaming time.

I can't say I've done much sniping at all in BF3. I'm one knife kill away from unlocking the assignment sniper (L96?), so I'll probably give it a go properly once I've got that. Running about with an SKS/UMP at the minute on Recon.

I didn't really like sniping until I got the L96 either. It's practically perfect when bipodded.

Bipods have a habit of not working for me. :/

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Takin' out snipers with an unscoped LMG.

Nothing feels better.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I found this picture of you on the internet.

One_Shot%2C_One_Kill_Campaign.jpg

Yeah except he killed me too by crashing into me, so not as glorious as that makes it look haha.

The L96 is pretty legitimate, I am glad I unlocked it but I'm thinking of switching to the Support class. My PPM is going down from sniping.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I got bored so I wanted to challenge myself. Unscoped SKS Aggro Sniping is actually really effective. I went 34-4 on Metro, 25 being with the SKS. I got a service star in one night's play, and I'm getting recon points for essentially treating it like a handicapped Assault class.

Boredom cured.