Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Bull, it's a used game, every single game on the shelf (20+) was open, I have a feeling the result would have been the same no matter which one. They were all about $2 under full, as if to justify it. Months after the game came out.

And EA is not innocent either, the very fact that games COST $60 is intended to make up for lost sales. This is them cashing in and trying to discourage people from buying used.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I had the same thing happen to me with my copy of The Orange Box. Just make a scene at the Gamestop and they'll make sure you're good to go with the next copy. Also - the $10 fee is mandatory even with a working code for Karkand, so be prepared to pay for it regardless.

And for the record, no - the F-35 is not inferior. It's machine gun is like 30% more powerful per bulle, and it's ability to drop speed like a deadweight is practically a game winner in any dogfight

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

And for the record, no - the F-35 is not inferior. It's machine gun is like 30% more powerful per bulle, and it's ability to drop speed like a deadweight is practically a game winner in any dogfight

And the moment any other jet makes a sharp turn you're pretty much [bleep]ed.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Plus you make a nice target for Stingers/Sterla launchers, SOFLAMs, Tunguskas, Tanks, etc.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wow, you're taking this way too seriously. Just tell Gamestop what happened and if that doesn't work (it should) tell EA. You've done neither of these things, so stop complaining.

And how does Gamestop suck? I've used my local Gamestop since I was around 10 and they've never done anything terrible.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Wow, you're taking this way too seriously. Just tell Gamestop what happened and if that doesn't work (it should) tell EA. You've done neither of these things, so stop complaining.

And how does Gamestop suck? I've used my local Gamestop since I was around 10 and they've never done anything terrible.

Gamestop is usually pretty good to buy from, awful to sell to (which hasn't bothered me, I keep all my games). But it's unlikely they're going to give me the pass. After all, they charged $2 under full! What did you expect, oh silly customer?

I'll see if I can get it, but if not, I'm just returning it and getting something else. Any recommendations, if that happens?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Wait, did you buy it second hand? I don't get it. If you buught a new copy go back and tell them the code wasn't included and they'll give you one. If it's a second-hand copy you don't get the code. You have to buy it separately.

Wait, did you buy it second hand? I don't get it. If you buught a new copy go back and tell them the code wasn't included and they'll give you one. If it's a second-hand copy you don't get the code. You have to buy it separately.

That's the problem. It IS second-hand (or I assume, from the lack of plastic), but they sold at only just below full price, and there was no sticker. I had a giftcard cancelling out most of the cost, so price wasn't a major issue, but I am not in the mood to pay an additional fee to use a game I already bought. It would only total a little more than full price, but I feel like I'm being cheated, so probably I'll just return it and wait for GTAV.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Why don't you just return it, and pay the difference for a brand new copy (since it was only two dollars under)? That would solve your problem.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

So there were other BF3 copies in the same store that were slightly more expensive? If so you're pretty dumb to assume it wouldn't be secondhand. Secondhand copies of recently released games are never much cheaper than new copies.

Doesn't Gamestop have separate shelves for secondhand games? All gamestores that I've been to do that.

So there were other BF3 copies in the same store that were slightly more expensive? If so you're pretty dumb to assume it wouldn't be secondhand. Secondhand copies of recently released games are never much cheaper than new copies.

Doesn't Gamestop have separate shelves for secondhand games? All gamestores that I've been to do that.

That was all they had, I'd heard about the online pass and wanted to make sure, they said it would be fine. And October is recently released?

Doesn't matter anyway now, returned it and now I'm probably going to get GTA V when it comes out.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Played for 4 hours. Only had two positive rounds. ewwwww

I did get guided missles for jets though, not that I'll be using them. Tried - laser designation required is lame

Got two hate mails tonight.

One was for base camping in the frogfoot. I was. I'm not guilty. Plus the guy had so many opportunities to shoot me down.

The other was for noob tubing with the M203. I was just going for the assingment, seesh. Also, I just realized how much fun it is using that.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got two hate mails tonight.

One was for base camping in the frogfoot. I was. I'm not guilty. Plus the guy had so many opportunities to shoot me down.

The other was for noob tubing with the M203. I was just going for the assingment, seesh. Also, I just realized how much fun it is using that.

What kind of idiot sends messages about those things? And how, is it easy over the Xbox?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

What do you mean how? The one good thing Microsoft did for the xbox was a voice system that allows party chats and full on voice messages. Easy to use, works no problem. Unlike the PS3...

What do you mean how? The one good thing Microsoft did for the xbox was a voice system that allows party chats and full on voice messages. Easy to use, works no problem. Unlike the PS3...

So does that mean, in theory, if I could find a certain pitch and tone that made an individual soil themselves...

*Ahem*

I'm not too familiar with how the Xbox works. I don't like wasting money.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Xbox has a better voice chat system compared to the PS3.

I've never noticed.

So, how 'bout dem mortars?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

They make stuff go boom.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So does a lot of things. My favorite being C4 and a T-90 or Abrams.

Anyone else think the T-90 is better than the Abrams? Faster turns, more accurate scope, and best of all you can shoot down AND behind you at the same time

Yeah, I do prefer the T-90. Contrary to popular belief, I like piloting the Bathtub over the Viper. It just feels like I have more control over it, to be honest.

But my all time favorite vehicle is the Littlebird. Love using that thing on Nosharh Canals.