Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

They are the Marines. It says US Army on Battlelog.

But it says Marines for the medal.

GWWo1.png

Battlelog is weird.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

They are the Marines. It says US Army on Battlelog.

But it says Marines for the medal.

GWWo1.png

Battlelog is weird.

Kind of like how the HK53 is called the G53 on Battlelog?

whatever. I'v been trying to get the Big brother tag. Turns out you need 5 medals, not just one. I'm enjoying all the time in the MAV though. Up to 47 kills with it :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Unlocked the L96, pretty good. Had a mean streak with it on one of the Karkand maps last night. Headshots are pretty satisfying.

Played today but couldn't seem to do anything right. Reacting slow to everything and messing up easy shots. A real off-day. :thumbdown:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Unlocked the MG36. It's not bad but I think I prefer the M240B. Almost unlocked the USAS-12 as well. It seems to be the only thing that kills me these days.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

The USAS is fun, but situational, honestly.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I got a Tank service star and a Jet service star in the same round.

Fun coincidence resulting in an absurd amount of points in one map

K, if you snipe on the overpass on Tehran Highway, just go ahead and break your disc.

Seriously.

K, if you snipe on the overpass on Tehran Highway, just go ahead and break your disc.

Seriously.

Nothing a speeding MAV to the face won't fix, followed by EMP'ing his spawn beacon.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Seriously.

Nothing a speeding MAV to the face won't fix, followed by EMP'ing his spawn beacon.

I got a squad elimination bonus for doing exactly this a few days ago. Hate when people go up there, but it's so easy to ruin their day with a MAV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR-MLE-A3d0

As well as his voice being incredibly awesome (no homo) there's some pretty good clips in this. Some are quite good...but the number 1 is amazing. :blink:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

#1 and #2 were pretty awesome. Really ingenious idea collapsing those buildings in the hallway. I tried that trick today and got a few kills with it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

26 kill spree with the MAV in Tehran highway lol

If that large-scale armor map comes to consoles, they had better up the player count. And if they (stupidly) decide to include jets, please please PLEASE take out the main gun, or make it weaker towards armor. It's not fair at all that jets can just fly out, then slowly creep their way toward a tank and unload almost non-stop on it and destroy it in seconds, while a tank has a fraction of a chance to manage to HIT a jet, and even then it's not a confirmed kill (which is also very stupid...)

Other wise it looks neat.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

That tank map sounds insane. can't wait!

Last match I went 13-0 in Team Death Match by sniping on top of a low building with enemies flanking me from literally all four directions. Slowly but surely gettin better. :shades:

EDIT: Oh, and I want to give an overall thumbs up to the developers for making such an unpredictable competitive experience, but at the same time isn't nearly as luck-based as Call of Duty. They could've done a lot better with the bugs though... especially given the fact that they charge you extra to play online. Nonetheless, still the best FPS I've played to date.

I'm getting back into BF3 I think. Running around as engineer is great fun-the SG553 is awesome, and using the 870MCS is great fun on Metro.

I may have heard wrong, but have they updated the destruction physics recently? I've been shooting walls with a helicopter minigun and it rips them apart. :blink:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

wow i have found a new love. engineer on bazaar

stand at one end of the b flag hallway, when you see people running down it and hiding in all the rooms, rpg the balconys.

free easy kills. also plenty of rage messages

Do you do it on Rush or Conquest? I find it hard to do on conquest personally.

-Random Youtuber