Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Did something change to the co-op unlocks?

I believe you need less points to get the guns now because there were complaints that no one wanted to play each mission 4 times to unlock all the guns

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Did something change to the co-op unlocks?

I believe you need less points to get the guns now because there were complaints that no one wanted to play each mission 4 times to unlock all the guns

Then those people are [bleep]s.

I love the co-op missions.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It seems we can't fall 5 feet anymore without a suicide. And the menus are still broken. Awesome.

And it would be really nice if mortars didn't automatically show up on radar. So stupid that all you have to do is set up your own, pop one up, then bam easy kill.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Well you don't really have a lot of time to zoom in properly when there's a guy in your face.

That's why you have a pistol, situational awareness, and reconnaissance tools.

Recon is not Assault.

A 1-shot kill is faster than switching to your pistol and firing several shots.

Also, would you rather have a sniper on your team that is several miles away trying to get that one long range kill and is being totally useless?

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Well you don't really have a lot of time to zoom in properly when there's a guy in your face.

Recon is not Assault.

Huh? I get close-ranged Sniper Rifle kills all the time. It's not very reliable, but when you are in a quick pickle, it can be a life-saver.

Now, if you're purposefully running around corners with a Sniper in hopes of looking pro amongst your peers by no-scoping somebody, that's another story.

Has anyone else unlocked the 2nd Support assignment LMG? I tried to equip it, but then upon spawning it glitches and keeps the gun in a sprint holding position. Then when I tried to sprint my character holds it above his head like a damn gorilla. Aiming is literally impossible, as bullets fly out in absolutely every direction but forward. I have 6.6% accuracy with this gun after about 200 shots fired out of sheer luck. It's a nice gun but until the glitch goes away it's entirely useless to me.

Is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT:

obviously I'm not alone:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Recon is not Assault.

Also, would you rather have a sniper on your team that is several miles away trying to get that one long range kill and is being totally useless?

I would much rather him spotting enemies, watching our backs in case someone sneaks up, or using the MAV to spot enemies for us. There are three types of Recon classes it seems. Camper (waiting for that one long range kill every five minutes, not doing anything else), Actual Recon (spotting enemies, "sniper support", MAV, etc.), and the Aggressive (Running around quickscoping N00bz and then complaining when they get killed).

Which is why they need to fix sniping. Badly. One shot kill from the chest up should be at ALL ranges. Reward the players who don't snipe the way the class was made, but hinder the ones that do? Really?

Recon is not Assault.

That's what a shotgun is for, you can't be effective at all ranges.

I'd rather have a Recon doing reconnassance, collecting real time intel, and taking out priority targets with single, intentional shots from a range where he can be a reliable spawn point. AKA not back as far as possible AND not in the enemies grill... Have you ever seen a front form on battlefield mostly consisting of supports and squads that actually work together? yea Recon can help create that very easily, and intel can make the push forward a breeze. Recon is a Defensive/Support based class, if it has too many offensive capabilities, it will just become another Assault which defeats the purpose of having Recon in the first place.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Recon is not Assault.

Huh? I get close-ranged Sniper Rifle kills all the time. It's not very reliable, but when you are in a quick pickle, it can be a life-saver.

Now, if you're purposefully running around corners with a Sniper in hopes of looking pro amongst your peers by no-scoping somebody, that's another story.

I understand you need to do that every now and then, but as i've always said with cod,resistance, warhawk,ect

quick scoping should be a tool, not a play style.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Quite enjoying conquest assault on these new maps. Slightly faster paced than normal conquest, which is nice.

Also took out the F-35 (jump jet) with the main gun of the T90. Flukey as hell.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

That ad was awesome.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The way medals are awarded is seriously flawed IMO. A person can have 350 assault rifle kills, but not have a single assault rifle ribbon, which is what it takes to get the medal. They should've just stuck with the way they were awarded in BC2, where it was measured in actual KILLS.