Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Played for the first time in about a month. Really didn't miss a beat at all actually. But all the ames I played had only about half the number of people as usual. Made me kinda sad actually, so I really hope I just caught some empty games.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Aren't both the A3 and A4 in the game?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Played for the first time in about a month. Really didn't miss a beat at all actually. But all the ames I played had only about half the number of people as usual. Made me kinda sad actually, so I really hope I just caught some empty games.

Have you tried using the server browser? You can set it to 20+ people in a game for the filter. :thumbup:

@H2PM: The A3 is only for both teams once you've got all unlocks for assault. The A4 is only burst/single fire.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The M16A3 can be used by both US and RU Assault classes once you get 220k points for the Assault class. Full-auto and single shot. M16A4 is unlocked later on, and can use any accessories unlocked on the A3, and is burst and single fire.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This. Is. Beautiful.

:blink:

Dear god... that was so beautiful.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

This. Is. Beautiful.

:blink:

Dear god... that was so beautiful.

My thoughts exactly. :blink:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The M16A3 can be used by both US and RU Assault classes once you get 220k points for the Assault class. Full-auto and single shot. M16A4 is unlocked later on, and can use any accessories unlocked on the A3, and is burst and single fire.

It's the other way around. You unlock the A4 before Russian-Acquired A3. :smile:

-Random Youtuber

Torso and up at CLOSE range? Why not just all ranges? What's the point of sniping at range if you aren't going to kill someone when they get hit in the heart? It's so stupid.

I think the sniper patch makes perfect sense, Bolt action point blank to the chest should rip you to pieces all things considered

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't see why it's only being applied to bolt-action rifles.

Semi-automatic rifles fire a lot quicker, so it would be kind of unbalanced.

-Random Youtuber

This. Is. Beautiful.

Hah thats brilliant. The Loopzook adapted with modern gear. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Dice had better make EOD bots and MAVs unrepairable.

But why?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Dice had better make EOD bots and MAVs unrepairable.

MAV's die within a couple of shots. So do EOD bots. What's so bad? If anything they just shouldn't be resupplied. :P

-Random Youtuber

No people still take a few pistol shots to it, then repair it, getting points for no effort. Really pisses me off seeing a guy with no kills and four deaths have 5000+ points per game. You don't even need two people to do it now...

Downloaded B2K. Really wish my 360 didn't overheat every time I try to play, though. :(

"You should no longer spawn in home base if your selected spawn point is disabled while waiting to spawn. For instance your teammate dies right before you are about to spawn"

-360 patch

:D

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Thank God for that. It's so tiresome on Kharg Island Rush attempting to spawn on a squaddie by the M-COM as he dies, then spending an age getting to the island from the ship. <_<

-Random Youtuber