Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Where can you check your overall K/D and your other stats?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/?returnUrl=|bf3|

You'll need an ea account that's linked to your gamertag.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

All this [cabbage] talk about K/D.

29f1067947302ba359a4a04d294eb90e05d9731e_full.jpg

Or GTFO.

I have gone negative in all of my games and managed to get in the top 3 on the scoreboard.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

OR you can do both.

But in all seriousness, you know your team dominated when only two people on the enemy team went positive (and I mean, we're talking below .50 K/D for the rest of them) and you still won.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm having the hardest time getting people into my squad and actually play together in the same match. I once succeeded in getting me and my friend into the same match but there wasn't enough room on one team for both of us split us up. Can you even create a squad in a match? Can't see to join a specific squad either. :/

360 version by the way.

Can you check your 360 stats on battlefield.battlelog.com? I can only see PC stats. :(

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I'm having the hardest time getting people into my squad and actually play together in the same match. I once succeeded in getting me and my friend into the same match but there wasn't enough room on one team for both of us split us up. Can you even create a squad in a match? Can't see to join a specific squad either. :/

360 version by the way.

Can you check your 360 stats on battlefield.battlelog.com? I can only see PC stats. :(

I can check my 360 stats on there.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/

Sign in with your EA account.

Also, yeah, the squad matching making system is in shambles at the moment.

I was playing with 4 friends, including me, 2 were on one team and 2 were on another. Crazy man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You need to connect your GT to your account. I don't remember how, as I did it a long time ago. And you can create a squad through the main menu by pressing start and inviting friends. They join your squad and you can enter a game together. No guarantees you will be together but... yea.

cos of the ammount of stuff to unlock and how long its gonna take im thinking about canceling my mw3 preorder. not sure if i should or not

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I played a couple games last night...and saw someone on the other team at level 41. I was kinda...shocked to see that.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm still playing MAG, a lot of people that play with me and my clan only did a few runs of BF3 and quickly returned to MAG.

I'll probably purchase it when it comes out, only for the campaign. Not interested in the multiplayer, when MAG is still far superiour than any other Ps3 title out there.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, MAG. Good one.

Beta is... okay. The audio is absolutely stunning, as are the graphics, but there are glitches... glitches everywhere. I managed to fall below the map yesterday, took like 3 minutes before it killed me. There's also a lot of vibrating when standing on slopes. And the ability to look down sights sometimes freezes up. Where do we report this crap?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, MAG. Good one.

Beta is... okay. The audio is absolutely stunning, as are the graphics, but there are glitches... glitches everywhere. I managed to fall below the map yesterday, took like 3 minutes before it killed me. There's also a lot of vibrating when standing on slopes. And the ability to look down sights sometimes freezes up. Where do we report this crap?

I've noticed that as well, IM sure it will be fixed later on. Also love the fact you can aim down the sites with shotguns now.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I really enjoyed MAG when I had a PS3. Dem 256 players. If only Battlefield could have that... *drool*.

I've ran in to people who aren't clipping under the map, but their body gets stuck in one place, so they can run around an all but you can't see them. The killcam shows them in the one spot, on the other side of the map. Also a few issues where the controls don't work. Try crouching then sprinting, stopping and trying to sprint again. Won't let you, and you have to crouch and get back up in order to again. Really annoying.

god i hate being able to push/be pushed by people lol

also [bleep]ing medics / suport that wont drop health / ammo. [bleep]ing annoying

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?