Divine Vindicators Leaving

Ray0608

Well Here we are and posting our leaving topic. It was fun i guess but its time for DV to move on and step up to the next level. We are just tired of warring the same clans again and again, We want to war new clans and fight them. Make wars more challenging for us. Tip it is a really nice community even tho there were lots of flames but hey fighting is humans naturality. It was really fun being on twr and warring clans. We joined somewhere in september and kept it going until we reached #2. We are very proud of what we did because its really hard to be #2. Also we are very proud to be most hated clan of 2009 in tip.it too :thumbup: We will still be around in tip.it community but you will see us more often in runescape community. Here is what one of our leader had to say :

Community was great and we, DV always loved it.

But lately... we saw mods of twr couldnt do anything to keep up to make the community of clans clear.

DV, as the most hated clan, we are proud of what we did.

We did impossible from #17 to #2

Thank you to all for the wars and we will never forget you all.

Kind Regards,

Ray Leader of Divine Vindicators

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

Interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have fun in PVP. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Bye DV

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

TBH don't leave... I was just going to declare on you again.... seems like every time we war you we pull out of a slump and put you in one. Stay for like one more week so you can't have an excuse to say no? :D

Operation Serious Business was a success.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

This was kind of expected lately.

As a last ditch effort, I had written a mail to the tip.it admin asking and discussing with him, the kind of stuff going around here but there was nothing that came out from our mail inter-actions. I had explained to him the reason DV decided not to participate in the TWR Tournament.

We have no regrets whatsoever, when I joined DV we were a relatively new clan and were placed at the bottom half of the TWR Rankings, And now when we have decided to move out from TWR we are placed in a comfortable #2 position.

And as Ray pointed out, Dv wants to venture into the new Forums, where we can compete with different clans with a different mindset. :)

GL TWR

dontspamxh3.gif

Bye DV

You guys certainly spiced things up in the TWR, your aftermath topics where amusing to read at times. Good luck in the future, hope to still see you guys post here even if you aren't in the TWR.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council