• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair deal? lol

pic1i.png

EDIT: this is all somewhat off topic

Unconvincing shop bro.

not sure if it's meant to be joke or not.

It's 13M with an 8 thrown on the front.

this is a picture of 800m+

fakeyy3.png

(Ignore the "real/fake" part, and the zooming. A clanmate shopped a bank picture and said he had 868m so I called bs and compared it to a real stack of 868m to prove his was fake. His numbers were 1px to the left of where they should be)

4e0Vn.png

EDIT: this is all somewhat off topic

Unconvincing shop bro.

not sure if it's meant to be joke or not.

It's 13M with an 8 thrown on the front.

this is a picture of 800m+

(Ignore the "real/fake" part, and the zooming. A clanmate shopped a bank picture and said he had 868m so I called bs and compared it to a real stack of 868m to prove his was fake. His numbers were 1px to the left of where they should be)

That's neither here nor there though: the evidence you could give of a genuinely accepted trade would be a second trade screen that your trading partner has accepted (the trade closes when you accept too), because at that point in time, you can accept the trade (they can still get out of it though).

back on topic: santas still moving upwards, bobs seem to have established their place as currency (about 2m street, sets 10-13m right?), onyx gems / rings at around 2-3 crowns, crowns possibly on the downward move? blue mask at approximately 2 greens etc.

I know I keep posting basically the same dumb questions but still for the life of me can't find out how prices are known etc...

So I now have 4 Onyx, a blue mask, a green mask, a wolf mask, a bob set, and a crozier set (If those are worth anything, I remember for a period they were worth a lot).

Is that Divine worthy?

Sorry, I know I sound like a broken record... I just really want this f***ing shield lol.

I'm going to become a member in the next month. I have a blue and a green mask and a santa.

I'll get 95 pray and 89 herblore and then train slayer.

Should I just sell the rares over the ge, or can I get something useful with them for pray/herb/slay I couldn't otherwise get?

I know I keep posting basically the same dumb questions but still for the life of me can't find out how prices are known etc...

So I now have 4 Onyx, a blue mask, a green mask, a wolf mask, a bob set, and a crozier set (If those are worth anything, I remember for a period they were worth a lot).

Is that Divine worthy?

Sorry, I know I sound like a broken record... I just really want this f***ing shield lol.

From what I know, Divines are worth a purp-yellow.

I'm not sure what your items are worth, but I don't think they add up to the 1.3/5b street that the hats have. :\

4e0Vn.png

Is that Divine worthy?

I don't think it's enough, you could always double check by giving the offer to someone who is selling, and see what kind of response you get. (especially if you have a friend with a shield).

I'm going to become a member in the next month. I have a blue and a green mask and a santa.

Should I just sell the rares over the ge, or can I get something useful with them for pray/herb/slay I couldn't otherwise get?

As i'm sure you know, masks have significant street value: that means selling them on the GE looses you net worth. Masks are guaranteed to rise several millions, and rise every time the GE updates because they're bought out. Santas are also currently bought out (unless that's changed the last couple of hours), however these don't hold too much street value at the moment, due to the fact that they haven't been bought out on the GE for a month ( i bought my last santa for 102m on the GE, which isn't long ago).

Therefore, i would not sell, even if you can't get something directly related to the skills you're suggesting: if you do decide on selling, i'm sure you'll find people on this thread with cash, willing to take them off your hands (what is the difference between market price and max trade price when you're sacrificing millions in street value as rising items anyway?). For specifics, i'd check RSOF

Items with more than GE value are a business of dealing thought. getting secondary opinions would be good for you, and finding the right person to complete your trade is obviously essential: you can get a good deal, or a bad one.

Is that Divine worthy?

Hate to break it to you but you are in no way on earth near getting a divine, a divine = a green phat, and everything you have equates to about 1/8 of a divine IMO. Seriously your best shot is to camp G.E and try snipe a green, that's what i would do, and i would actually do it as i want that shield so bad myself, however i'm on exams so I cannot afford to waste time camping.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Is that Divine worthy?

Hate to break it to you but you are in no way on earth near getting a divine, a divine = a green phat, and everything you have equates to about 1/8 of a divine IMO. Seriously your best shot is to camp G.E and try snipe a green, that's what i would do, and i would actually do it as i want that shield so bad myself, however i'm on exams so I cannot afford to waste time camping.

umm, after standing in world 2 with my green hat on for about....5 minutes, i've already gotten three divine + [insert random risings here] offers so i'm assuming its more closer

to yellow . btw, it seems to be dropping faster than any other rares in the market along with ely so you might have a chance at edibles instead.

Is that Divine worthy?

umm, after standing in world 2 with my green hat on for about....5 minutes, i've already gotten three divine + [insert random risings here] offers so i'm assuming its more closer

to yellow . btw, it seems to be dropping faster than any other rares in the market along with ely.

well everyone knows that dungeoneering weaps make corping that much easier: they can only get more common.

Green hats are forever, they are limited: of course I'd always take the option of getting a true rare. think of coming back onto rs in 5 years, wearing even a santa. May lead to a follow of noobs who have never seen one before... :D

well everyone knows that dungeoneering weaps make corping that much easier: they can only get more common.

Last time I checked, Zspear is still the best weapon unless you're smuggling out promethium spears.

H'weens seem to have lost a little bit of street, thoughts?

Last time I checked, Zspear is still the best weapon unless you're smuggling out promethium spears.

I'm sure on the dungeoneering. The dung weapons are better for all types of bosses, slaying etc. if you have all three, that is., unless there's some insane strategy i don't know of, involving a different zspear method than the common one.

If you're the stab kind of guy:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?item1=7095&item2=9911&rs2item_tools=&compare=&submit=Compare

If you still swear by crush (i woudn't):

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Chaotic_maul (tip.it items database doesn't seem to have the chaotic maul in its records, when i searched for "maul" and when i searched for "chaotic")

masks are gaining real value: of course they're dropping in street. 1m street doesn't equal 1m in real, ge value. The real value of masks isn't compensating fast enough as of this moment, but i expect that to change when street approaches ge price, with masks continuing to be bought out (why would people sell?).

I'm sure on the dungeoneering. The dung weapons are better for all types of bosses, slaying etc. if you have all three, that is., unless there's some insane strategy i don't know of, involving a different zspear method than the common one.

If you're the stab kind of guy:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?item1=7095&item2=9911&rs2item_tools=&compare=&submit=Compare

If you still swear by crush (i woudn't):

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Chaotic_maul (tip.it items database doesn't seem to have the chaotic maul in its records, when i searched for "maul" and when i searched for "chaotic")

masks are gaining real value: of course they're dropping in street. 1m street doesn't equal 1m in real, ge value. The real value of masks isn't compensating fast enough as of this moment, but i expect that to change when street approaches ge price, with masks continuing to be bought out (why would people sell?).

Are you saying that despite being half the regular damage they could otherwise inflict, the chaotic weapons are better than the zamorakian spear that can inflict its full potential damage? :mellow:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Guys, it's obvious he doesn't know about the damage reduction.

ah right. Officially confirmed yes, Jagex not releasing in the knowledge base. typical. i still don't see a rising future for ely's / divines though, corping is still just too profitable.

What is the street price on an onyx now? I'm getting close to getting one, and im looking to see how I can use it to trade up.

The gem is probably around 90-100m right now, the ring is probably another 15-20m on top of that, but I wouldn't cut it to ring for that lol, you lose 7m or so.

Desperately trying to get elysian right now...anyone know how many crowns/onyx I would need? Got 3 crowns right now :S What is the street price of elysian and what are people actually accepting for them?

Gigatiran.png

What is the street price on an onyx now? I'm getting close to getting one, and im looking to see how I can use it to trade up.

The gem is probably around 90-100m right now, the ring is probably another 15-20m on top of that, but I wouldn't cut it to ring for that lol, you lose 7m or so.

Uncut onyx is 100mil street? o_o

So does that mean like 2 onyx and cash = elly?

Tbh I want an elly :D

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

As i'm sure you know, masks have significant street value: that means selling them on the GE looses you net worth. Masks are guaranteed to rise several millions, and rise every time the GE updates because they're bought out. Santas are also currently bought out (unless that's changed the last couple of hours), however these don't hold too much street value at the moment, due to the fact that they haven't been bought out on the GE for a month ( i bought my last santa for 102m on the GE, which isn't long ago).

Therefore, i would not sell, even if you can't get something directly related to the skills you're suggesting: if you do decide on selling, i'm sure you'll find people on this thread with cash, willing to take them off your hands (what is the difference between market price and max trade price when you're sacrificing millions in street value as rising items anyway?). For specifics, i'd check RSOF

Items with more than GE value are a business of dealing thought. getting secondary opinions would be good for you, and finding the right person to complete your trade is obviously essential: you can get a good deal, or a bad one.

Well, I need to get about 300m in cash for prayer, herb and some basic slayer gear, but what could I get with the rest?

Well, I need to get about 300m in cash for prayer, herb and some basic slayer gear, but what could I get with the rest?

Trade for crowns

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I am going to be going back to f2p soon, my bank worth is around 80m. What is the best way for me to get into the rares market? Getting an onyx and trading onyx + cash for a rare + junk? What could I get? Do I need more cash?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Uncut onyx is 100mil street? o_o

So does that mean like 2 onyx and cash = elly?

Tbh I want an elly :D

It's definitely more than 2 onyx...I could easily trade 2 crowns for an onyx, and 4 crowns definitely won't get me an elysian. I would say you would need around 5 onyx for an elysian and you would still need to find a seller.

Gigatiran.png

I am going to be going back to f2p soon, my bank worth is around 80m. What is the best way for me to get into the rares market? Getting an onyx and trading onyx + cash for a rare + junk? What could I get? Do I need more cash?

You need more cash. Even then it would be difficult.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.