Carpentry: Your opinion

0ne_time

I like the idea of being able to type in the person's house you want to see. Ofcorse, to enter the house you would need a password of the house you wish to visit. The house owner alone can tell you the password. That way, you can see other's houses,but it won't take too much space. Ofcorse, the owner of the house can also chose to select the people that can come into his/her house.

Thanks,

One time

EDIT: This is the 100th post! :D :D :D

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you think about it carpantry is not easy to make you have to make tools, stuff to build, and houses(if they make houses part of carpantry) thaet have to do a lot of stuff programing is not easy thay have to find all that glitches and stuff i hope it comes out next year this year is almost up if it comes out foe x-mas that would be nice but when ever they comeout with it id be glad they made it at all

I personally think the idea of houses is wonderful. Think about it... Why should I, an accomplished dragon demon and vampire slayer, a legends guild member, a possessor of numerous ancient magic practices such as magicks and runecrafting, a fremmenik and shilo tribesman, and a helper of gnomes elves and trolls, (ect) have to wander runescape on foot with no home? We highly acclaimed adventurers should be entitled to a mansion or two! ;)

tippysiggy.jpg

i think carp and POHs will be great update i just hope its like ultima online which i only played cause of the player owned houses and you could make a list of friends that where aloud in so possibly it would help clan out to have drop partys and have no newbs picking up the stuff n also have meetings or w/e and for carp skill you will must likely be like what you had to do when building that temple i forget name of quest except without the monsters attacking it etc so i guess well have to see when it comes out if it does...

i think it will come out by the end of this year some time...

and with carpentray they should let us make our own houses which only ppl with a pin number u giv them can come and and c u and like ppl tat dont can make there own house and get there own pin numbers for ppl in there clan and friends =) i am thinking about putting that on the rs2 frourms for suggestions but i would like to ask some of u ppl if it is a good idea?

:P

... god damn it, if u dont like farming- get over it! same with carpentry, if u dont like it then dont train it... but dont start whining again when theres a new ownage item that requires carpentry to get

Is there a new ownage item out from farming yet.

cyco_1.jpg

Of course, i havent read the whole post and all i have to say is this:

Long time ago, i've read something that carptenry would come out with POH's...

Since nobody is talking about Pohs anymore... No body is talking about the skill....

I dont mind farming... but its not great. As for Carpentry, I just hope i can make weapons racks and armor racks to unclutter my bank. Thats my hope for it.

abomb67

'scaper since 2001

Tip.it Crew 2003-2007

- Guides and Beastiary

abomb67.png

I can imagine a POH to be like a tree you've planted from farming. It's there, just no one but you can see it.

That would be a downer.

My opinion on carpentry is very low right now. Unless they mesh it with other skills, I don't see the player reaction to this to be favourable. I don't want Jagex's foray into POH to be nothing more than a novelty, like the games room.

Former TET Leader and Member

i like the weapon's rack idea =) so instead of having 5 different slots for arrows, you can put em into 1.

also, i really do think that carpentry and/or POH's are coming really soon. Perhaps the mysterious old man has something to do with it? first, he robs the bank(perhaps he stole land ownership certificates?) next, he may rob the wizard's tower(perhaps to use the magic to fit alot of houses into a small amount of space?)

well lastest is that it's gonna b december but then again i didn't no all that stuff bout the other promises so i rekon in at most 3 months

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Also rather unpractical... ships are too big, and likely there would be many people sailing if that happens...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I think carpentry will only be about making houses. The stuff that you have in them, like cheers and beds, could be made out of fletching and crafting.

Dont think you could make houses right away. It could be that you start by making a hut (like the ones in Taibwowannai). And with lvl 85 carpentry you could buid your own castle... I dunno, but maby thats the way it gonna be?

Some things i hope for:

Sublevels: I've would like 10 sublevels, so that my house just looks like a hut from the outside but is huge inside.

Bar (minibar): So that i could drink myself senceless!

Dragonhead: to hang on my wall

Bookcase: to store my books in (i cant throw them away)

Some things i hope for:

Sublevels: I've would like 10 sublevels, so that my house just looks like a hut from the outside but is huge inside.

Bar (minibar): So that i could drink myself senceless!

Dragonhead: to hang on my wall

Bookcase: to store my books in (i cant throw them away)

I want a parrot cage! & Closets so I can put all my clothes in. Plus a kitchen so i can cook spiffy meals!