LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not defending any of both clans..But I think LGZ has right to claim the win.

If DF had won the war, there would be no flamebaits/excuses and much more reasons. But now LGZ won it..Even if they had Coll members, you DF already know that...So why did you war theM. When LGZ wins, there is always excuses..Seriously, wake up man.. DF, you can take the win if you want to but it's not worth it. You know why? because you guys would be ridiculising yourselves by saying "They had coll members"..

You guys lost to them 2-3 times, and the coll members thingy is old. I think it's the time to take the loss. Not trolling/being negative but I am saying the truth atm. I guess if DF had won, DF wouldn't let LGZ to open their mouth about it. Take this loss and work harder for the next war against them, that's it..No need to make 200-300-400 replies about it.

=khaloude=

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png

Well, not defending any of both clans..But I think LGZ has right to claim the win.

If DF had won the war, there would be no flamebaits/excuses and much more reasons. But now LGZ won it..Even if they had Coll members, you DF already know that...So why did you war theM. When LGZ wins, there is always excuses..Seriously, wake up man.. DF, you can take the win if you want to but it's not worth it. You know why? because you guys would be ridiculising yourselves by saying "They had coll members"..

You guys lost to them 2-3 times, and the coll members thingy is old. I think it's the time to take the loss. Not trolling/being negative but I am saying the truth atm. I guess if DF had won, DF wouldn't let LGZ to open their mouth about it. Take this loss and work harder for the next war against them, that's it..No need to make 200-300-400 replies about it.

=khaloude=

I see the need to mage 200-300-400 replies about it - man I wanted 15+ pages on this topic like wtf.

Ahh well I'm betting on the next LGZ +3 War Lol.

But seriously, go back to being Inactive. :D

<3:

van_sig.png

=khaloude=

I see the need to mage 200-300-400 replies about it - man I wanted 15+ pages on this topic like wtf.

<3:

Basically man. LETS DO THIS 15 PAGES!

I got over this loss as they still won even if they had collision or not. Using that excuse is just saying that collision can wreck us any day. which might be kind of true lol.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

DF, you can take the win if you want to but it's not worth it. You know why? because you guys would be ridiculising yourselves by saying "They had coll members"..

hmm sounds familiar oh right i basically said the same thing in my failed trolls :thumbsup:

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

=khaloude=

<3:

ur pretty active for being retired , I smell troll

LET THE BEEF BEGING

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

=khaloude=

<3:

LET THE BEEF BEGING

1214125022961.jpg

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

=khaloude=

<3:

LET THE BEEF BEGING

GUIDE TO POSTING:

Spell your words right.

@ lovelost: he is in solace.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

Collision members got swept from legendz and lgz got swept from coll =D> so now that is taken care of hope lgz can have a successful future :thumbsup:

Aww man - Now they'll never give SE a war!

BUMP.

dont understand why downfall are [bleep]ing, you should have known your opponants memberlist, you should have known they have multiclanners, like ffs 90% of df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams so you all need to stop [bleep]ing one person would not have made a difference in that fight need to man the F*** up and take ur loss on the chin all of u complaining looks rather pathetic.

No, you CAN NOT say "df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams" for multiple reasons.

1. BlacKnights - I think over 20 maybe even 30 of them are in F2p Teams, Retaliation, Silent Ember, Etc. (Out of a 68 ML your main + initiates - not including your 48 retired ML, lol)

2. It's completely in your opinion, no one else's. So it's not a FACT you can use against DF in this case.

Multiclan to you is being in more than 1 clan/team, to Tip.It it's being in more than 2 TWR Clans I believe.

And since we are HERE on TIP.IT, your opinion can't count for much use against DF's arguements.

Also, it was 13 Coll members in this fight I believe was reported, not 1 - so YES that would make a tremendous difference in a matched war, especially when Coll Ranks are leading for LGZ lol.

Try not to get confused mate =/

Wow, i know ur sticking up for df here since ur ex df or whatever and since u've been in about 6 teams at one time, but sad fact is being in a team is an accepted way to multi clan, you can twist it whatever way you want the words of being in a team but truth the matter is its multi clanning, i see no difference from being in a team and being in a clan cept activity is generally lower.

Also why bring BK into it, i see no point ur making, apart from 4 bk members being in se, 2 in tpr and about 15 in retaliation a bk led team, matter still stands they are in teams and its an acceptable way to multiclan

you have made urself look like an idiot by being so idiotic thinking teams are different to clans

If you want we can go through what the word clan means you find below, i googled clan definition and the first came up was below

A tribe or collection of families, united under a chieftain, regarded as having the same common ancestor, and bearing the same surname

collection of families aka members such as the members making silent ember

united under a cheiftain aka warlord and leaders such as urself leading the team

same common ancestor aka all started from a foundation of leaders who recruited friends and it built outwards, again you made the clan and got ur friends to join to the members ur the common ancestor

bearing same surname aka 'what team are you in?' reply 'im in team silent ember' < surname being a silent ember

yeah ur right not a fact, however if you look at it word for word my opinion seems more accurate than yours, at least i can admit to it, majority of people dont seem to understand. Those who do arent cwa prods.

OT: gratz on win

bkleader.png

Whereas in LGZ, 13 or so Collision joined in a period of 2(?) whole months?

I see the difference between 5 in 4 months and 13 in 2 months, DON'T YOU?

I'm not sure on the 5 it might be 6 or 7 or so but Idk and it doesnt make a difference opposed to 13 either way...

You missed a key word when we reffered to Collision members "Original", we had 10 original Legendz members from that war join Collision, yes, but that's not what everyones reffering to. I don't know where you're getting this information of Collision members calling for Legendz, not once have they done this perhaps you should check your sources again.

EDIT: missed most of the quote but cant be [bleep]ed to do it again

2uhxug9.jpg

I'm not sure on the 5 it might be 6 or 7 or so but Idk and it doesnt make a difference opposed to 13 either way...

You missed a key word when we reffered to Collision members "Original", we had 10 original Legendz members from that war join Collision, yes, but that's not what everyones reffering to. I don't know where you're getting this information of Collision members calling for Legendz, not once have they done this perhaps you should check your sources again.

Who cares about the " Original" or what not? to the public it still shows LGZ members in Coll and vice versa..... Last time I checked Coll is a OFFICAL CLAN....... Legendz is an OFFICAL clan.... unless LGZ turned into a Team.... yes that must be it.... problem solved... LGZ must be a team to have other clan members in their clan.....

EVERYBODY GO JOIN TEAM LEGENDZ!!!! Limited time only!!!

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Who cares about the " Original" or what not? to the public it still shows LGZ members in Coll and vice versa..... Last time I checked Coll is a OFFICAL CLAN....... Legendz is an OFFICAL clan.... unless LGZ turned into a Team.... yes that must be it.... problem solved... LGZ must be a team to have other clan members in their clan.....

omg im joining!

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Oh so what everyone has been saying is that the reason DF lost was because some of our members joined Collision? Ok.

And next time read before you post, we have kicked all of the Collision members and vise versa. Nice try.

2uhxug9.jpg

Oh so what everyone has been saying is that the reason DF lost was because some of our members joined Collision? Ok.

And next time read before you post, we have kicked all of the Collision members and vise versa. Nice try.

nah what they all complaining about is the 5 members from coll that joined lgz, they just cant get over the fact they lost

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

DF lost that war because of DF only. But Legendz DIDN'T Beat DF alone and you guys know it too.... DF lost Many wars in past, heck they had the Beefs with TK and DV and other DF haters out there... you think they care about a loseing war?

The fact is I dont think DF cares about the loss but saying they got beat my LGZ fairly anit the truth at all.

So if all Tip.It clans go to all the top 10 clans and get members that war alot to help them... what's the fun and Loyality in that? LGZ can have 1000 excuses of not muilty clanning but the FACT IS LGZ have!!!

And DF DOES NOT HAVE ANY MUILTY CLANNERS

Go take the WIN LGZ, no problem, winning is soo important to youall that to lose clan morals and loyality.

I am not just talking for DF here, but every clan that's out there that wont lose their honor and Loyality because of winning some wars.

Back in da Day LGZ didnt win all the wars they fought and were under dogs to many.. but they stuck in there and fought hard, went through many challanges and even had to be locked for sometime. But it was still an honorfull clan with death loyality to what they believed in... at lease that's what some of my friends in LGZ stood by. It's sad really. :mellow:

well some good came outa this..... Coll left the LGZ ey? But still dont change the fact they helped in this war......

I see so... Some Coll Joined LGZ.... helped them get the ALL IMPORTANT NUMBER 1 SPOT on TWR and then left..... =D> Brovo.... Iam jealous.... :ohnoes:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Edit:

Am8 and Drink keep it up pl0x, 3 more pages to go!

BUMP.

By the way this topic was cleaned two times already, it would be more than 20 pages originally, so dont worry about the 15 pages.

That's not the point though, 15 pages of real discussion is something more man!

Lovelost still stands as the best runescaper alive.

ps. Gj legendz. Downfall...promote jeff to wl already...he has actual potential.

Come outta the Retirement house yo, Jeff isn't Downfall anymore, he rage-quit after he got KO'd through mage pray/full hp in this fight, TRUE & COOL STORY BRO EH?

Oh yea, it was an LGZ pile too, not transition, and he still got wrecked from 908 -> 0 instantly, by 21 people.

I was there and I watched the fight, I saw Azn_Baller22 taking the Fall in when LGZ had around 22 people left, I think. Not entirely sure.

If he was taking fall in's, then most people could assume he has was calling on Audio too, - if not, then my bad bro.

Btw thanks for page 13 mage, we might hit 15 actually!

Wow, i know ur sticking up for df here since ur ex df or whatever and since u've been in about 6 teams at one time, but sad fact is being in a team is an accepted way to multi clan, you can twist it whatever way you want the words of being in a team but truth the matter is its multi clanning, i see no difference from being in a team and being in a clan cept activity is generally lower.

Also why bring BK into it, i see no point ur making, apart from 4 bk members being in se, 2 in tpr and about 15 in retaliation a bk led team, matter still stands they are in teams and its an acceptable way to multiclan

you have made urself look like an idiot by being so idiotic thinking teams are different to clans

If you want we can go through what the word clan means you find below, i googled clan definition and the first came up was below

OK, umm, did you know that you have you have your own opinion? And Everyone else does TOO? AND There ENTITLED to it for their OWN Reasonings.

My other post was

[spoiler=Vannaka's Previous Post]

No, you CAN NOT say "df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams" for multiple reasons.

1. BlacKnights - I think over 20 maybe even 30 of them are in F2p Teams, Retaliation, Silent Ember, Etc. (Out of a 68 ML your main + initiates - not including your 48 retired ML, lol)

2. It's completely in your opinion, no one else's. So it's not a FACT you can use against DF in this case.

Multiclan to you is being in more than 1 clan/team, to Tip.It it's being in more than 2 TWR Clans I believe.

And since we are HERE on TIP.IT, your opinion can't count for much use against DF's arguements.

Also, it was 13 Coll members in this fight I believe was reported, not 1 - so YES that would make a tremendous difference in a matched war, especially when Coll Ranks are leading for LGZ lol.

Try not to get confused mate =/

Seriously, STOP insisting you have the Actual DEFINITION of Multi-Clanning is being in a team/clan and that 100% Of the whole clan world Agrees with that so that use can use a term that is relative/correct - everyone in a Team including your own BK members in Retaliation will dis-f'en-agree now wouldn't they?

Again, ITS YOUR OPINION, NOT A FACT.

I wanna see you get a solid damn definition of multi-clanning, that everyone in the clan world agrees on, cause even your own clan won't back you up on this seeing as 1/2 of them are in TEAMS and MULTI CLANNERS as you say.

YOU can take your facts and twist them any and every single way you want, but until you have a solid definition of multi-clanning, not your OWN opinion which is completely Biased from YOUR Point of VIEW.

For the record I've been in 11+ teams, and there is a million differences between teams and clans, that's why some people consider them so damn separate.

You said it's an Acceptable way for multi-clanning but then you said it's a sad fact, What Kinda sense does that make? Lol.

And you say I"VE made MYSELF look like an Idiot? Are you silly or something?

There is a million differences, or at least a few why teams and clans are so damn different, if they weren't so different they wouldn't exist really now would they?

Ya "Clan" "Team" Definitions, what about "Crash" - there's no real meaning to that either nowadays in the clan worlds, there is no SOLIDIFIED REASONING that EVERYONE in the clan world uses to multi-clanning or crash, Etc.

Even "Options" the term used to be only carried to PVP wars - 90 opts = 30 people

and Nowadays people in CW Topics use 30 opts = 30 people.

Every term amongst our clan world has different definitions to find a definitive one, "no honour" is another example.

So yea, Stop with the Biased points that there is an actual definition of multi-clanning by which everyone accords agrees with, cause there isn't and NEVER will be.

OK?

No,

Just No. Lol.

van_sig.png

you should request the mods to close this. Or never should've posted it at all.

You know that won't Jst, I mean LGZ wanted to beat DF soo bad look at what happend to their actions...

Good thing LGZ are learning. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember