The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

I'm asked if I'm gay a lot because most of the guys here are homophobic jocks. It's like a bad 80's movie sometimes, I swear. But whatevs. It gives me an excuse to tell them to not be gay and give me a kiss.

Kind of a [bleep] move, but oh well. At least I'm not pointing out that the only way they get girls is by providing alcohol. Not even good stuff. A guy invited me to a party where there was gonna be a 12 pack of Keystone Light right before Spring Break. I'm glad I had far more fun.

I'm a firm believer in shorts ending barely above the knee. I have sexy legs, so that influences my decision. The same goes for swim trunks, although I allow them to be three inches higher than my knee or so, because that's proper. Board shorts just don't look good because most guys try to hide a bad body in their absurd bagginess.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm asked if I'm gay a lot because most of the guys here are homophobic jocks. It's like a bad 80's movie sometimes, I swear. But whatevs. It gives me an excuse to tell them to not be gay and give me a kiss.

Kind of a [bleep] move, but oh well. At least I'm not pointing out that the only way they get girls is by providing alcohol. Not even good stuff. A guy invited me to a party where there was gonna be a 12 pack of Keystone Light right before Spring Break. I'm glad I had far more fun.

I'm a firm believer in shorts ending barely above the knee. I have sexy legs, so that influences my decision. The same goes for swim trunks, although I allow them to be three inches higher than my knee or so, because that's proper. Board shorts just don't look good because most guys try to hide a bad body in their absurd bagginess.

A 12 of Keystone? For the WHOLE party?

The shorts I wear are almost always either right above the knee or right below it, unless I'm playing soccer or running, in which case they generally end somewhere between the knee and mid thigh.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Get them cut, the shorts I have are white jeans I fell in mud with. Any tailor/cleaner will do it for under 15$, and if you're feeling adventurous, you can do it yourself (always cut lower than you want them to go, you can fold and sew them as high as you want but once they're cut they won't go any lower).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

No, that's when you kick his knee out and elbow him in the teeth.

Honestly, if someone is railing on you who isn't your friend...

That being said I did get into plenty of trouble when I was in school.

Get them cut, the shorts I have are white jeans I fell in mud with. Any tailor/cleaner will do it for under 15$, and if you're feeling adventurous, you can do it yourself (always cut lower than you want them to go, you can fold and sew them as high as you want but once they're cut they won't go any lower).

Hem shorts? I get my jeans hemmed but getting shorts hemmed just seems goofy..

tFtfA.jpg

Who's going to know? Alternatively, you can roll them on the inside.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Adults rarely do. It shows that you need to get back to working out.

Length? (Either growing taller or shorter)

And what if you buy them big and lose weight?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

That quote really answers both. And if you're planning on losing weight, I'm not sure why you're shopping for clothes that won't fit you once you reach your goals. That's setting yourself up for failure.

• 4 weeks later...

Wayfarers work pretty well on you. Wayfarers and aviators are the true classics - you'll never go wrong with either. It's really just personal preference, but you will have to consider your face shape with the many different kinds of aviators. I don't know much about wayfarers except they're pretty dang cool.

Just, you know, not as cool as my aviators.

Nooooo, Express Men is having a 40% sale on their awesome dress shirts! This is bad because just got enough money for a PS3, and I don't know how long the sale will last >.<

Here's the sale if anyone's interested: http://www.express.com/1mx-shirts-40-off-642.cat?ICID=2267

I can vouch for these shirts kicking ass.

Thread revived!

I'm considering buying the H by Hudson Mestique boots that I drooled on ITT. I need sturdy footwear for the winter though, and the sole on those will kill me. Any help y'all?

As for sunglasses, aviators are a classic, Wayfarers have been done and done and done lately, Clubmasters are going in the same direction. I want to get sunglasses but they all look [developmentally delayed]ed on me.

They don't have enough LED lights on them. :\