The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the setting and my mood. If it's casual and whatnot I don't particually want to impress anyone like a local bar I may through on a pair of Seavees (sneakers). If I'm in a work place or somewhere where I'm around people I want to want to give a good impression I'll wear my chukka sperrys or desert boots. If I want to really make an impression, I'll wear my boots (1000 mile Wolverine boots) or my loafer (rarely wear). And then for those days you just don't give a [bleep], it's hot out, I'm just throwing on a shirt because I can with a pair of cutoff shorts, I'll wear my TOMS.

tFtfA.jpg

I'm personally not a fan of the boat shoes, I'd rather wear a pair of boots if I'm going to go classy.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Mine are still in perfect tact, bought em in 2008. Im considering buying a cheap suit though just for the fact of having a suit when needed as opposed to say, "going to Sydney for Reachout! to do a speech for a casual but smart look, but instead wearing a $300 suit" thing.

and a coat! I've always wanted one.

Reviiiive.

So what kind of shoes do you guys wear with jeans and a shirt? Currently I have these black DC's I normally wear, but they're pretty meh so I might look at getting something else. I also have some white canvas globes that I wear sometimes.

Dude, get rid of the DC's. Skate shoes are so out it's ridiculous.

They're far from out in Australia.

Popoto.~<3

[hide]

SbTXW.png

zq9UA.png

Hskv.png

83HeR.png

[/hide]

Bought that today.

Where can i buy pants like those online? sorry for quoting an old post but I'm not sure on what to call them.

I live in NZ so they'd have to ship outside the USA or whatever. The cheaper the better, but i'd be willing to spend a bit.

Lol I agree, I sort of need glasses, I almost got them nearly three years ago because I pretty much have monocular vision.

On that note, did you notice how many of the NBA players were wearing glasses at the All Star game Steve? Melo, LeBron, Durant just to name a few. I wonder how many actually need glasses.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Lol I agree, I sort of need glasses, I almost got them nearly three years ago because I pretty much have monocular vision.

On that note, did you notice how many of the NBA players were wearing glasses at the All Star game Steve? Melo, LeBron, Durant just to name a few. I wonder how many actually need glasses.

Yeah, it was like they all collectively decided before the weekend they were going to wear them. I couldn't take them serious when they would doing interviews in them too.

tFtfA.jpg

theories on glasses for aesthetic looks? I've wanted to buy a pair simply for that sharper look for a few conferences I'm doing through-out the year for Youth Programs.

God no. If you need them, sure, but if not go to hell. If you want to look sharper at those conferences, wear a nice, well fitting blazer with chinos and a cool shirt.

lampost_sig_stark.png

theories on glasses for aesthetic looks? I've wanted to buy a pair simply for that sharper look for a few conferences I'm doing through-out the year for Youth Programs.

God no. If you need them, sure, but if not go to hell. If you want to look sharper at those conferences, wear a nice, well fitting blazer with chinos and a cool shirt.

You'll get many of these "go to hell" comments if you don't need glasses. It is the most annoying way to make people who have to wear glasses not like you anymore. Why pay >100$ (I don't actually know how much glasses cost) for something that sits on your face uncomfortably and pinches your nose/hurts your ears?? I can hardly stand wearing protective lab glasses and I work with phenol sometimes, that's how much I hate glasses.

Side note: I'm noticing more and more chest hairs as the years go by. Why are men doing this?

hiccup.png

This, if I didn't have to wear glasses (/contacts when playing sport) I wouldn't complain for a second. Don't get glasses just to hide behind them

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome