The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

...But it's not more practical. It's unhealthy for your feet and causes you to take shorter strides.

@ Shiny: I'm kind of over boat shoes. If you do get some try to get Sperrys instead. White chinos for nighttime parties are a recipe for disaster, I've had wine spat all over me before; I wear my darkest clothes at parties now, and I have one designated pair of [cabbage]ty socks, because if I didn't all my socks would become [cabbage]ty. If you get shorts, don't let them go higher than about an inch above your knee. OCBDs are always approved, but remember you don't have to go with solids only.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of very red 511's cut off into shorts. Oh my god I love them. They were my friend's, so the size is actually really nice (waist is 32, I usually wear a 30). And they're red as [bleep]. I wore them today. Wore them so hard.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Frayed or sewn edge?

http://www.unrefinery.com/article/foppish-fads-you-can-safely-skip

James' comment made me laugh a lot.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

...But it's not more practical. It's unhealthy for your feet and causes you to take shorter strides.

So say you're going swimming or walking on the beach and you want to take your shoes off... do you take your socks and shoes off that often?

Maybe it's more of a cultural thing, because almost every young person in NZ/AUS has a pair of jandals or similar footwear.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I would say it's more of a cultural thing and one that is more common among people who live in warm weather climates. I can say this from experience from having lived in such contrasting places such as Washington State & Arizona.

tFtfA.jpg

I've been wearing Dr. Marten's a lot recently. A girl that was squatting at my girlfriend's place (God, that sounds weird..) left a pair of men's boots there which happened to fit me:

dm146011004.jpg

Then I picked up a pair of these near brand-new at a garage sale for $25. I'm happy.

Dr%20Martens%20AirWair%20Classic%201461z%203%20eye%20Non%20Safety%20Shoes%20Cherry%20Smooth%20Leather.jpg

Most comfortable brand of shoes in the world. :)

Cool.

So say you're going swimming or walking on the beach and you want to take your shoes off... do you take your socks and shoes off that often?

Maybe it's more of a cultural thing, because almost every young person in NZ/AUS has a pair of jandals or similar footwear.

I usually don't wear socks with my Vans in the summer, and I never do at the beach. I grab my shoes and take them off. You're right, it's totally cultural, especially considering they were first adopted by NZ/Australia, but almost anything is cultural when it comes to clothing. And it's not like the rest of the world has a problem with flip-flops; I do.

I like Docs. They look fine if you wear the right pants, i.e. ones which aren't too slim, so you don't look like you're on a pedestal. And they're virtually indestructible. There are many styles I can appreciate but wouldn't wear myself, and Oi! skinhead style is probably one of them.

Get NS. And it's Petit. Petit Standard. That is the equivalent of saying "we is".

Also. Shiny, make sure your shorts have a wide leg opening, especially if they're very short.

You can call them PS if you want, I just don't want you to call them Petite Standard. It's a matter of grammar.

Heck, he was making Petit plural and probably added on 'es' instead of just 's' by accident or whatever (because there's really no rule when you are pluralizing brand names). :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

In that case it would be Petits. It's just a different pronunciation (second t isn't pronounced in petit). Sorry I'm being so very anal about this.

I dig it. Except for the loafers. Where did you find those?

Yeah, I really don't like them, I think they're tacky. No offense, though. It's always hard to say you don't like something on this thread <_<