The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

Just got new Shoes :twss:

Got them for $30, saved myself $130 :D I wanted to get them in the Brentford Gunmetal, but they were sold out :( So i got Grasshopper Gunmetal :thumbsup:

This is what they look like:

http://www.1-day.co.nz/popupImageZoom.do?parameter1=VPGAAN14S&parameter2=iPath

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of shoes, I bought off-white Authentics. They're going all blue because of my jeans.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Got them for $30, saved myself $130 :D I wanted to get them in the Brentford Gunmetal, but they were sold out :( So i got Grasshopper Gunmetal :thumbsup:

http://www.1-day.co....arameter2=iPath

I'm not a big fan of those straps. But the Brentford Gunmetal looked nice icon_thumbsu.gif

http://www.bobsdrunk.com/

Starting at 179$, which is pretty hefty, but hey, they're nice, and distinctive.

American Optical make nice sunglasses too, they're very durable (military durable) and quite affordable.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Honest opinion of those shoes, Realize: Yuck! :P

To each his own.

Haha, I liked them at first but they're already getting old. I have some shoes in mind, I'll post pics once I get them.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Asking for durable CVOs is like asking for durable matches...

Look a lot like black canvas authenic vans (I know they aren't). To me, vans look way nicer than those. Get the black canvas 106 vulcanized vans if you want sturdier shoes than the authentics while retaining the narrow shape.

Of course, I'm just a vans kinda guy.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

http://www.1-day.co....arameter2=iPath

I'm not a big fan of those straps. But the Brentford Gunmetal looked nice icon_thumbsu.gif

I was dissapointed that they did not have any left in stock :( Oh well, for $30 it's still a steal, so I'm not too out of pocket if I decide I want to buy another pair of shoes.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Eras have extra padding at the ankle but I'm not sure if they're that much more durable if you're not a skater.

Eras have extra padding at the ankle but I'm not sure if they're that much more durable if you're not a skater.

I'm not a skater so that padding isn't really needed but thanks.

Looking into vans now Duff, thanks.