The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

My $10 canvas slipons are falling apart too. Time to buy a new pair.

Warehouese canvas shoes are awesome :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My $10 canvas slipons are falling apart too. Time to buy a new pair.

Warehouese canvas shoes are awesome :thumbup:

K-Mart bro. I'm in the market for an oxford cloth button down, Omar. Any recommendations?

lampost_sig_stark.png

What's your neck/sleeve size, do you mind tailoring it? I know I fit just right into Gitman Vintage shirts, but they're expensive. Try Rugby. Or maybe, it might be worth waiting until I get the Cottonwork swatches.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

In centimeters or inches, not tagged size!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I used a messenger bag in my freshman year of high school. With all the textbooks I carried, I'm pretty sure it made my hip quite tender to the point at which it bugs me even today.

I want an old school two-pocket Jansport backpack. Those things were the [cabbage]. Now, all the backpacks have like, 20 pockets and all this weird netting.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Looking into getting a messenger bag for school and such, what do you guys think of this?

LargeClassmes1.jpg

It's nice (though a bit bright for my taste, but other photographs make them seem darker) and very affordable, considering Tanner's Goods belts alone are more expensive.

I got my linen-cotton V-neck sweater from J.Crew. It's really warm... I don't understand why there's such a thing as summer sweaters. But hey, Fall's coming.

Looking into getting a messenger bag for school and such, what do you guys think of this?

LargeClassmes1.jpg

Looks like a very nice bag, and reasonably priced too.

I used a messenger bag in my freshman year of high school. With all the textbooks I carried, I'm pretty sure it made my hip quite tender to the point at which it bugs me even today.

I want an old school two-pocket Jansport backpack. Those things were the [cabbage]. Now, all the backpacks have like, 20 pockets and all this weird netting.

http://www.manhattanportage.com/catalog/Backpacks/Big-Apple-Backpack/358

tFtfA.jpg

I'm in love with this backpack: http://shop.herschelsupply.com/shop/pop-quiz-233.html

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

If you're looking for a messenger bag, could I recommend Visconti to you?

I purchased a Texas L from them, and I'm really pleased with it (mine was in a more chocolate colour than the oil brown they have).

642.jpg

http://www.viscontibags.co.uk/index.php5?do=product&pid=102

To be fair though, almost any of the bags in their range would be suitable.

And yes, it is proper oiled leather.

I'm in love with this backpack: http://shop.herschelsupply.com/shop/pop-quiz-233.html

Hershel's a good brand too, my brother has one of their bags and if I was sill had use for a more tradition backpack I'd highly consider one of packs. The only downside to their recent popularity is the price of their products has increased some.

tFtfA.jpg

For that price, it's worth trying anyway. And if it's really good everyone ITT can get one.