The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

Roll your sleeves properly. Don't watch the rest of this channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWcZLPA4b7Y&feature=related

Tuck it in if you like; considering the shape of the hem (it's not square, right?), it's cut to be worn that way. You can also open your second button. That's about it, really.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey anyone know any good shoes that would go with this kind of outfit? I've got some ?grey? vans at the moment that go well with my lighter clothing but with these darker colours it looks terrible haha. So can anyone recommend some shoes to go with this?

Photoon25-08-12at318PM.jpg

Thanks.

Edit: Nvm decided I'd get these: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Plimsolls-With-Contrast-Heel/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2239463&cid=4209&Rf-800=-1,43&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

Mightymuddy.png

Desert boots can look great with an outfit like that. Nice sweatshirt, also.

On the subject of desert boots, does anyone know of any product I can buy which adds decent water resistance to suede?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

http://putthison.com/post/19555231215/can-you-wear-suede-shoes-in-the-rain-yes

You probably won't find anything AE or RW in the UK, but you should probably be able to find something similar in a reputable shoe store.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

• 1 month later...

What's your face like?

http://putthison.com/post/10982496454/the-shady-series-part-iii-models-to-consider

There's no guideline for handsome, so failing that, I'd say you're an oval. Ovals wear whatever they want when it comes to shades.

Hmmm oval you reckon. I'll probably pay attention to this when/if I ever get around to getting actual glasses...Lol I'm all talk.

Come to Brisbane you beautiful man

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Hmmm oval you reckon. I'll probably pay attention to this when/if I ever get around to getting actual glasses...Lol I'm all talk.

ffs why don't you call me beautiful :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T

Told.

Yeah, sorry John. Jeff's a solid 10, while you're pushing 7.

This place reminds me of a wiking [bleep] house

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

You used to call ME beautiful ;___;

Also I live in brissy now, should hit up sometime.

Popoto.~<3

• 2 weeks later...

So, Since moving states I want to 100% change my looks. so before I get my arse chewed out by 4chan or reddit or... something fashion related, asking here because you guys are less troll-worthy compaired to some of the stuff I've seen before. (except Felix. He's a troll at heart)

Basically, I want a new haircut, a new fashion style and would I suit any piercings at all.

Note, Lighting is a bit poor and I forgot I had my phone's camera set to scale down.

5l9no1.jpg

1z33wc2.jpg

2irq2ax.jpg

dmwe51.jpg

72vj8j.jpg

my partner's sister is a hairstylist for a major brisbane model group so getting a hairdresser to properly do my hair is no issues, a note is I do have slight dandruff AND I have a double crown.

Popoto.~<3

definitely no piercings, no offense but i couldn't really imagine any piercings complimenting your appearance

i couldn't recommend a specific hairstyle, i'm not good with critiquing others' hair

can't really recommend any fashion changes without knowing what you currently wear.

Don't waste your time going to 4chan for haircut advice, all they'll do is link you to this page and tell you to pick out something you like. Which, all in all, is pretty sound advice if you don't know what you want. Just, if you go to the rest of the site, don't take the infographics as a be-all-end-all; it IS 4chan still.