The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

I'll just give them to the Op Shop or some charity then.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean shorts make good work clothes doing yard work and like. I have a couple pairs that see use whenever I am doing lanscaping, construction, or paiting because they aren't good clothes, and they are fairly easy to clean (because they don't mind a harsh wash or stain remover).

Don't ask why but I have 4 pairs. I was already planning on keeping a pair.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

What's with everyone hating denim shorts?

5695503401_2_1_2.jpg?timestamp=1340728284352

Nothing wrong with something like that in my opinion.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I have those shoes in the pic above, and the sole wore off in about 2 months. So, I ripped it off of the other one, put a bunch of duct tape on the bottoms, and they are now the most comfiest shoes I have

2s0cxth.png

Bought myself some Levi 510 jeans. Wonderful tapered fit (similar to their 'Dockers' line) - would definitely recommend 510's if anyone is looking for some nice slim fitting jeans.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Bought myself some Levi 510 jeans. Wonderful tapered fit (similar to their 'Dockers' line) - would definitely recommend 510's if anyone is looking for some nice slim fitting jeans.

recommendation noted. Need another pair of jeans.

Popoto.~<3

The 510's are grossly skinny IMO, 511's are much nicer.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

There is not a good picture of me on the internet, I swear.

So, I need a haircut. Preferably something shorter.

img01371g.jpg

[hide]I want the picture I take on Monday for my student ID to look as little like me as possible.[/hide]

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Buzz cut.

[Edit] Here Levi's call their 510 fit "Super Skinny".

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

There is not a good picture of me on the internet, I swear.

So, I need a haircut. Preferably something shorter.

img01371g.jpg

[hide]I want the picture I take on Monday for my student ID to look as little like me as possible.[/hide]

The way your hair goes straight down like that bothers me. So uh, I suggest something where it doesn't do that.

What he's saying is it could do with more volume, but I assume that's not possible. Thus buzz cut.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

had a look and yeah, the 511 is much more appealing then the 510's. Gunna buy myself a pair next week..assuming I can find some in Brisbane.

Popoto.~<3

had a look and yeah, the 511 is much more appealing then the 510's. Gunna buy myself a pair next week..assuming I can find some in Brisbane.

Indooroopilly has a Levi's store which is where I always buy the jeans. Usually some banging [bleep]es there too.

Otherwise Myer or Just Jeans should have them.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I love my toms, but they're not great in cold weather, I basically consider them a closed toe sandal.Personally if your not interesting in a specific shoe, I'd simply recommend having a field in a shoe department somewhere just trying on a bunch of different styles that interest you to see what you like.

I tried on some toms, they were a little less than what I wanted and the sole was too skinny. I went to a huge mall and spent at least a few hours going around to all the stores with shoes and trying stuff on... ended up getting these. It'll take some time to get used to walking around in a flat shoe, hopefully they work out.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. :)

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I own both 510's and 511's - it may just be the certain 510's I have but they seem to be elasticated - the non-elasticated variety are grossly skinny. I bought them as a result of wanting to find something slimmer than the 511's (they're a bit on the baggy side for me) - and they were £25 too, which is rather cheap.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Found a pair of jeans the exact same as the 511 for half the price.

also bought these for $50 AU

0.365x365.jpg

Bought them in red because I only have black/white/grey skate shoes ( for work) and the other shoes I have are black/white converse, so I bought something with a bit of colour.

Next item next week is Ugg boots, not neccesarily for fashion but it gets freaking freezing in my house for feet and there's a professional ugg boot maker 30mins drive away for about ~$120 incl' proper waterproofing.

EDIT: Since Tip.it has now gone Nazi-mode on image hosting, it's a pair of Entitites red skate shoes, similar to Vans Design.

Popoto.~<3

You don't really need to spent $120 if you're just buying them to keep warm inside

RIP Michaelangelopolous

they'll last a solid 5+ years though.

Also looking around for sunglasses for when Summer hits in a few months, mine broke on my holiday this week when I dropped them. (They served a good 4 years)

Popoto.~<3

Just put two pairs of socks on. Save that 120$ for something you'll wear outside.