Two New Administrators!

Win :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laila <3

thank you for the support you have been giving lately, that means a lot- you truly deserve this promotion <3:

grats too to rainy-

good choice for both- go enjoy that promotion

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

I've talked to both of these peoples over Skype, and combined with n odie, I can safely predict that Tip.It is doomed.

DOOMED I TELL YOU!

Congratz to both of you, sure you'll do a wonderful job and have a great time <3:

Rainy, I think we should celebrate with a quick call to Gamestop in Dallas, Texas, right? ;)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Grats Liakrob :thumbup: as for Rainy all I can think of is :ohnoes: :ohnoes: and we all now need to :pray: :pray: a lot more.

(Grats to the both of ye really)

Jesus Christ, can't you just admit that you're wrong? :rolleyes:

Cause I'm not wrong.

I've talked to both of these peoples over Skype, and combined with n odie, I can safely predict that Tip.It is doomed.

DOOMED I TELL YOU!

Congratz to both of you, sure you'll do a wonderful job and have a great time <3:

Rainy, I think we should celebrate with a quick call to Gamestop in Dallas, Texas, right? ;)

Haha, I would, but Matt has left now. :(

Thanks all. <3:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Thank you all! <3:

Would love to reply to all individually, but have a ton of things to do (some of you have been poking me on IRC about a few of those things and I promise I'll get to those!).

Appreciate it a lot, especially those who wrote more personal comments ...especially the positive ones. :razz:

Edit: Gromhell, the image you posted had hotlink protection, so I removed the post. Feel free to repost, without that image. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Thank you all! <3:

Would love to reply to all individually, but have a ton of things to do (some of you have been poking me on IRC about a few of those things and I promise I'll get to those!).

Appreciate it a lot, especially those who wrote more personal comments ...especially the positive ones. :razz:

Edit: Gromhell, the image you posted had hotlink protection, so I removed the post. Feel free to repost, without that image. :)

God damn it, the ONE occasion I could use that image..it got removed.

I hate you guys now :sad:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

[joke]

Hmm... Rainy_Day... an interesting pick I would never have seen coming... :-k

Wait... Laikrob?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!! We're doomed! I'll never be able to change into my small fox form or pull out a virtual action statement again without being misconstrued! Run for the hills! :ohnoes:

[/joke]

Seriously though, Rainy_Day and Laikrob, congratulations to both of you on becoming Admins of Tip.It Forums! :thumbsup:

<*DVD high-fives Rainy_Day, and innocently hugs Laikrob, because they're both awesome...*>

I'd pull out a cake image, but I don't know of any good ones. :unsure: ... Ah well, there's always those times we'll be chatting because I needed to send you a report about something, or alert you to a problem I've tripped over. :geek: ... See you then! :D

Oh, BTW, the both of you should come join all of us over on the "Countdown From 15K" @ http://forum.tip.it/topic/77423-countdown-from-15k/ thread! There's still a long way to go, and the more people making it travel, the better. B) ... Heck, who knows... Maybe I'll be starting V2 after V1 gets done. :twss:

~Mr. D. V. "Well done!" Devnull

(p.s.: If she misinterprets that hug, I'm gonna be mad... <_< ...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Congrats :thumbup:

Oh and Rainy's admin now? Does that mean we can no longer abuse you on skype? :(

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS