Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Okay, he's annoying me enough that I'll just block him. How do you block again? I did it once and now I forget.

If you figure it out could you say?

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Is that game any different from the one you were raving about last night?

[hide=Street Fighter IV]

• Game engine: Custom
  • Button Layout: 6 (3 punches, 3 kicks)
  • Attacks: Light, medium, and, heavy versions of punches/kicks; focus attacks; special moves; EX special moves; Super Combo attacks; Ultra Combo attacks.
  • Character roster: Original characters, 39 total.
  • Combo orientation: Short, 3-27+ combos[/hide]

[hide=Marvel vs. Capcom 3]

• Game engine: MT Framework 2.1
  • Button layout: 6 (4 attacks, 2 assists)
  • Attacks: Light, medium, and heavy versions of attacks; launcher attack; special moves; assist attacks; air combos; Team Aerial Combos; Hyper Combo attacks; Team Hyper Combos; Delayed Hyper Combos; unique character-specific attacks
  • Character roster: Characters from various Capcom games and Marvel comic books, 50 total
  • Combo orientation: Long, 20-100+ combos[/hide]

I could make those lists longer, but that would make me more annoying than I should be.Three ragequits is enough. :twisted:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

This thread has become hilarious in the past few days.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You're welcome.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well, guys, I'm back. What did I mis-

God damn it.

People who have no consideration annoy the hell out of me. I work in a store, and constantly have to deal with people being rude, making messes, or creating needless work for me (They pick something up, walk around, put it back somewhere else. And I'm in a store that's less then 30 feet x 20 feet). It get annoying at times. Very annoying.

Tokyo governor Shintaro Ishihara. He is completely bent on banning manga and anime

I guess this would not be a good place to say that I am fine with this....

Why?

I'm not really interested in manga and anime but I understand how others like it and don't wish for it to be removed from existence.

Well in the grand scheme of things, of course I wouldn't want it to be banned. No logical reason for it to be. Buuuut if anime/manga was banned, I personally wouldn't be upset.

Oh ok. That makes sense.

In your other post, you looked like you were implying that it should be banned.

Well in the grand scheme of things, of course I wouldn't want it to be banned. No logical reason for it to be. Buuuut if anime/manga was banned, I personally wouldn't be upset.

idk man. define anime. is anime just japanese cartoons? because that would mean banning pokemon cartoons. no child should have to go through that.

Kids these days don't even grow up with Pokemon anymore though.

Edit: Well maybe some, buuuut honestly not very many.

I would have put banning video games in that rant of mine along with censoring the internet because he's a bitter old fart, but that would make me sound annoying to certain people. :wink:

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Fighting games can be banned too. Call of Duty is the only good videogame out there.

So can shooters. Specifically CoD: World at War got banned in Japan for a short time for obvious reasons.

ONLY FIGHTING GAMES

Dead or Alive: Dimensions being banned in Scandinavian countries does not count.

Something that annoys me: people banning things. [bleep] you, i'll do what i want.

here is how you can ban things:

1. Is my use of [thing] directly harming someone else in a meaningful way? (y/n)

if yes, consider a ban. if no, don't.

This. Can­nabis, manga, vidyagames, books, movies, etc. should be things you choose to interact with, or you to decide with parents how to interact with.

PM me for fitocracy invite

ONLY FIGHTING GAMES

Dead or Alive: Dimensions being banned in Scandinavian countries does not count.

Just to let you know, I was joking.

Yeah stuff like video games and anime shouldn't be banned. But good lord, when you see these fat smelly kids running around school with these stupid japanese-style beanies with cat ears yelling RAWR!!! and saying random [cabbage] in Japanese to each other, I can't help but wonder how much nicer the world would be for me...

Worse: People wearing ironic T-shirts and flannel jackets while talking about indie music and '90s cartoons, or people walking around in skinny jeans with dyed black fringes talking about metalcore.

I've known people from both groups, in context the anime fans aren't so bad :razz:

Just to let you know, I was joking.

Yeah stuff like video games and anime shouldn't be banned. But good lord, when you see these fat smelly kids running around school with these stupid japanese-style beanies with cat ears yelling RAWR!!! and saying random [cabbage] in Japanese to each other, I can't help but wonder how much nicer the world would be for me...

And then we have British children playing Black Ops telling all of the American wankers to **** off.