Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Just to let you know, I was joking.

Yeah stuff like video games and anime shouldn't be banned. But good lord, when you see these fat smelly kids running around school with these stupid japanese-style beanies with cat ears yelling RAWR!!! and saying random [cabbage] in Japanese to each other, I can't help but wonder how much nicer the world would be for me...

And then we have British children playing Black Ops telling all of the American wankers to **** off.

I don't really see what that has to do with anything. And that goes both ways.

whoa whoa whoa man. wearing flannel and chatting about indie music isn't inherently obnoxious, nor is anime. it's obnoxious individuals who adopt these behaviors and then morph them with their own obnoxious characteristics, causing the subjects to be associated with being obnoxious.

I know, I grew up with hipsters ranging from "Eh's a pretty cool guy" to "Annoying and pretentious" to "Good lord man, take a bath", and I'm trying (And failing) to defend the anime fans :razz:

This should be the law. I even made a helpful chart since apparently most people (or most people in government) still don't get it.

Untitled-16.png

By that logic cars would have to be banned (fumes kill people every year). :razz:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Just to let you know, I was joking.

Yeah stuff like video games and anime shouldn't be banned. But good lord, when you see these fat smelly kids running around school with these stupid japanese-style beanies with cat ears yelling RAWR!!! and saying random [cabbage] in Japanese to each other, I can't help but wonder how much nicer the world would be for me...

And then we have British children playing Black Ops telling all of the American wankers to **** off.

I don't really see what that has to do with anything. And that goes both ways.

...BRITISH CHILDREN ARE THE WORST EXAMPLE EVER. Let's go with American children.

...And then we have American children playing Halo and CoD online and they end up copying a few words from the adult players whether they be serious or trollin. They end up saying insults that use phallic words a lot every time they kill someone and saying gay and racial slurs every time they get killed which makes other people from different countries view us as homophobic [puncture]s.

"We're Americans. We use guns. If Japan makes games with more guns and manliness then maybe I'd like their games and their people."

"But what about Metal Gear So- *shot*"

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

This should be the law. I even made a helpful chart since apparently most people (or most people in government) still don't get it.

Untitled-16.png

I have to disagree about "someone the user is responsible for". If I'm responsible for a child, doing something that directly harms them should be wrong in almost all cases (disregarding things like vaccinations, etc.)

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean.

What I'm saying is like, something like Euthanasia would be legal, but if you're responsible for caring for a child, you shouldn't be allowed to use the service until they're no longer under your care. An example to help clarify.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Untitled-16.png

I have to disagree about "someone the user is responsible for". If I'm responsible for a child, doing something that directly harms them should be wrong in almost all cases (disregarding things like vaccinations, etc.)

What I'm saying is like, something like Euthanasia would be legal, but if you're responsible for caring for a child, you shouldn't be allowed to use the service until they're no longer under your care. An example to help clarify.

I'm pretty sure he just misread and agrees with you.

Untitled-16.png

I think he read it as "Someone other than the user or someone other than someone the user is responsible for". Just because of the placement of the word "other", it seems like it's being applied to both example at first. I did that at first too, but now I see what you mean it as.

You know what REALLY annoys me? The draw string on Hoodys/Jumpers. Every time I go to brush my teeth while wearing it, I must tuck them into the Hoody, or else they will go everywhere and get toothpaste/water on them when I rinse/spit. Also if they aren't even with each other, you have to re-arrange them, or else look like an idiot.

Now they have Hoody's were the end of the draw strings have ear buds on them. So you can look like a fool with the draw string in your ear listening to music, while everyone thinks you are weird. :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Now they have Hoody's were the end of the draw strings have ear buds on them. So you can look like a fool with the draw string in your ear listening to music, while everyone thinks you are weird. :thumbup:

I thought that was cool when I saw one of my friends wearing it. He didn't actually use the ear buds; I think he realized it looks stupid.

Now if the ear buds could be pulled out and zipped back into the draw strings, that would be awesome.

I thought that was cool when I saw one of my friends wearing it. He didn't actually use the ear buds; I think he realized it looks stupid.

Now if the ear buds could be pulled out and zipped back into the draw strings, that would be awesome.

I admit, I thought the concept was actually quite cool as well. Until he put them in his ears and I laughed at him.

I think your idea of being zipped in would be much better :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, guys, I'm back. What did I mis-

God damn it.

People who have no consideration annoy the hell out of me. I work in a store, and constantly have to deal with people being rude, making messes, or creating needless work for me (They pick something up, walk around, put it back somewhere else. And I'm in a store that's less then 30 feet x 20 feet). It get annoying at times. Very annoying.

I feel your pain. It's bad when you're neatening/stocking shelves and you find a half eaten nectarine lurking behind the juice cartons. Who comes in just to eat a nectarine?

Anyway at least your learn where everything goes :\ so you're ready when a customer asks?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Fighting games can be banned too. Call of Duty is the only good videogame out there.

I haven't played videogames for some time now so I can't tell if you're taking the piss, but in any case ...

LOL ANNOYING SUBURBAN WHITE KID.

He did say he was joking.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've had someone tell me there was too much litter in the park I was working at, before putting out her cigarette bud on the ground.

I've had a big lesbian woman yell at me because the pitching mound for her leagues softball match was 42' away from home plate and not 40'.

I've had a grandmother yell at me because a bird shat on her grandson.

I've had a couple angry at me because the black basketball players were being too loud on the court.

I've had a young mother voice concern that the rope-pyramid-thing was dangerous and should be taken down by the city.

I've had a dad glare at me because I simply snickered when his fat ugly daughter face planted off a swing. Not even a jump, she was just too dumb and ugly to go from descent to ascent.

All these people annoyed the [bleep] out of my recently, but they're so freaking idiotic that it doesn't really get to me.

hiccup.png

My job depends on the weather: if the weather isn't good enough for people to go to the beach and eat ice cream, I don't go to work. Which really sucks, because we've been having bad weather for maybe a week and I've barely worked since then, and I really want money. Also, I only know if I have to go to work at the very last minute (like, a minute before I left to go to work today, I received a message telling me to stay home), which makes any kind of planning impossible.

Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but those things really annoy me.

Well, guys, I'm back. What did I mis-

God damn it.

People who have no consideration annoy the hell out of me. I work in a store, and constantly have to deal with people being rude, making messes, or creating needless work for me (They pick something up, walk around, put it back somewhere else. And I'm in a store that's less then 30 feet x 20 feet). It get annoying at times. Very annoying.

I feel your pain. It's bad when you're neatening/stocking shelves and you find a half eaten nectarine lurking behind the juice cartons. Who comes in just to eat a nectarine?

Anyway at least your learn where everything goes :\ so you're ready when a customer asks?

I guess so. The stupidity, lack of consideration and rudeness of some people I've served is just too great for me at times, though.

I've had someone tell me there was too much litter in the park I was working at, before putting out her cigarette bud on the ground.

I've had a big lesbian woman yell at me because the pitching mound for her leagues softball match was 42' away from home plate and not 40'.

I've had a couple angry at me because the black basketball players were being too loud on the court.

I've had a young mother voice concern that the rope-pyramid-thing was dangerous and should be taken down by the city.

I've had a dad glare at me because I simply snickered when his fat ugly daughter face planted off a swing. Not even a jump, she was just too dumb and ugly to go from descent to ascent.

All these people annoyed the [bleep] out of my recently, but they're so freaking idiotic that it doesn't really get to me.

LOLOL

My job depends on the weather: if the weather isn't good enough for people to go to the beach and eat ice cream, I don't go to work. Which really sucks, because we've been having bad weather for maybe a week and I've barely worked since then, and I really want money. Also, I only know if I have to go to work at the very last minute (like, a minute before I left to go to work today, I received a message telling me to stay home), which makes any kind of planning impossible.

Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but those things really annoy me.

Do you work as some sort of lifeguard? Or do you sell ice cream on the beach? :P

That would suck. How do you ever get together with your friends with that [cabbage] going on all the time?

---

I get really annoyed when I cut myself shaving my face.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That was the only one where I could honestly say you may have deserved the glare. Although I would have laughed my ass off too.

One comment about Amy Winehouse's death: "Phone hacking seems like ages ago"

Yes, it is sad that somebody has (by their own, albeit impaired choice) drugged themselves to death. However, let's not lose sight of the fact that 92 people have just been murdered in Norway and the former Chancellor of the Exchequer's phone was hacked by a foreign-owned newspaper.

Any needless loss of life is unfortunate, but I hate the way that 24 hour rolling news can lose perspective at times.

*Who's Amy Winehouse? (Googles it)*

Oh, her. I never had heard any of her music, so this doesn't strike me too hard.