Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Me.

Edit: I love it when this happens. [bleep] yes new page.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Texting in general annoys me. I don't like talking to people over texts, facebook, etc and I'd much prefer to talk in person. If I'm texting someone and I get something like "hahaha" as a response, I stop talking to them until they actually give me something to respond to.

Maybe I'm just bad at thinking of things to say over text.

people that judge things without trying it or giving it an extra shot in case the first time they try it isn't enjoyable

i mean seriously? i see people judge stuff without trying it

example: i went to game stop to see kids slamming on halo calling it gay, i ask them if they play it and they say no, so i ask them why they think its gay

they could never give me a solid answer

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

example: i went to game stop to see kids slamming on halo calling it gay, i ask them if they play it and they say no, so i ask them why they think its gay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09eP8xjsrco

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

people that judge things without trying it or giving it an extra shot in case the first time they try it isn't enjoyable

i mean seriously? i see people judge stuff without trying it

Halo isn't exactly a bad game, it just has the worst fanbase of any game next to CoD or any JRPG.

That is why you should turn your phone off before going to bed.

I'd love to, but my alarm clock wasn't working, so I had to use the alarm clock on my telephone.

That is why you should turn your phone off before going to bed.

I'd love to, but my alarm clock wasn't working, so I had to use the alarm clock on my telephone.

Airplane mode works well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09eP8xjsrco

Profile of the typical American Gamer:

Game Range: Halo starting with 3/Reach + CoD starting with MW

Common disorders: ADD/ADHD - Contribute to but do not automatically qualify for or are not required to fit profile.

Common Phrases:

"That's GAY!"

"This game is GAY!"

"You're GAY!"

"That weapon is GAY!"

+several variations. Their vocabulary consists of in-game terms and the word gay.

How to protect yourself:

-Mute them.

-Play without a mic.

-If the game has a votekick feature, use it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My brother plays Black Ops and I'll be sitting there watching him, and he'll say things like, "Oh, of course, that kid is [bleep]ing camping. What a [bleep]." Or, "Oh that would happen to me. [bleep]ing gay."

It's even better when he complains about other people camping when he himself is camping:

"Hell, everyone else is just [bleep]ing camping, this game is never gonna end." (all the while, he's sitting in the corner of a room with his pistol aimed at the doorway in a wager match (the one with the 1 bullet/1 shot kill with the pistol)).

He's 15. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

People that forget to return their borrowed stuff.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sort of taken from the confessions thread when I realised that it's not the annoying things thread:

I hate the culture of compensation that we have. 'Have you had an accident in the last 3 years?' [bleep] off. It's this culture that's making insurance prices skyrocket. We shouldn't be suing over everything and trying to compensate for every little bruise and boo-boo.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Halo isn't exactly a bad game, it just has the worst fanbase of any game next to CoD or any JRPG.

CoD players aren't even that bad???????????????? Some of the ex-comp CoD4 players are really nice guys. Only JRPGs with bad fanbases are FF and Atlus ones.

Halo is an awful game on just about every level

Don't you know the law of this forum?

My opinion > Your opinion

Texting in general annoys me. I don't like talking to people over texts, facebook, etc and I'd much prefer to talk in person. If I'm texting someone and I get something like "hahaha" as a response, I stop talking to them until they actually give me something to respond to.

Maybe I'm just bad at thinking of things to say over text.

Hah, i'm the same. Me and my girlfriend fight about this a lot. She always complains that i'm short in my texts but she doesn't understand that i really despise the whole concept. And how the heck does one reply to a "lol" or a "hahaha"?

YOU, obfuscator. YOU annoy me when you stalk me on the counting game thread.

George-Bush-Mission-accomplished.jpg

I've realized twitter annoys me. People are very trivial, but then again I can usually avoid most of it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti