Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

o.O I didn't even see that. I agree with Obfuscator, though. Catholic doctrine is some of the most rational thinking I've studied. It has basis. It's not that stupid 'flying spaghetti monster' crap. And for the sake of keeping the peace, I'd say both theists (at least those who know Catholic doctrine) and atheists partake in very rational thinking. Great minds have been on both sides. It's the stupid accusing of the other side of being irrational that gets to me. :\

A good summation. FSM is probably the biggest straw man argument I've seen.

Are there theists who are simply uninformed followers? Absolutely. But implying that being an uniformed follower is a necessity of theism only shows ignorance.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Grr... I have a good response to each of these things but Duff seems like such a nice guy I don't want to start an argument...

Edit: I hate people who rate something on a scale of 1/10. A complex opinion cannot be represented by numbers.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Edit: When people start clapping when a singer starts their song. If they call for it, fine, if not, don't even try. It makes it impossible to enjoy the music.

Also, the opposite. Maybe when you're at a small venue with maybe 20 or so people watching a band, and the lead singer wants everyone to clap. Just not the same effect, buddy. Especially when people aren't really into your music.

I mean when the audience is like 200+ people. An example that comes to mind is Shaheen Jafargholi on Britain's Got Talent. People clapped during his audition, doesn't add anything to the music.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I hate how my mom wakes me up at 7 in the morning to wash a few bowls and cups that I didn't do the night before but my cousin can leave the entire kitchen in shambles and still get to sleep until whenever.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I hate how my mom wakes me up at 7 in the morning to wash a few bowls and cups that I didn't do the night before but my cousin can leave the entire kitchen in shambles and still get to sleep until whenever.

Is your mom the parent figure for your cousin as well?

polvCwJ.gif

Yes.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yes.

That's lame then. What's her reasoning?

polvCwJ.gif

Yes.

That's lame then. What's her reasoning?

I have no idea. I just know that it happens to me but never to her.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Edit: I hate people who rate something on a scale of 1/10. A complex opinion cannot be represented by numbers.

Reminds me of how fun it is to ask someone to rate something on that scale, when the question can't be answered that way. It always surprises someone when you ask, "On a scale of 1-10, are you going to be here for lunch?"

I agree, though. That scale should stick to things like Runescape Achievements. ;)

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Grr... I have a good response to each of these things but Duff seems like such a nice guy I don't want to start an argument...

There are a few exceptions. For example, King of the Hill is the only show that manages to score a perfect 5/10.

Reminds me of how fun it is to ask someone to rate something on that scale, when the question can't be answered that way. It always surprises someone when you ask, "On a scale of 1-10, are you going to be here for lunch?"

I agree, though. That scale should stick to things like Runescape Achievements. ;)

My usual response: "How do I look?" "I give it a 6." "Just a 6?!" "The scale only goes up to 6. And it starts at 3!" And then they laugh and forget what I asked them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

When someone responds to a comment on a Youtube video and I can't for the life of me find the comment they replied to.

For me, reading comments on Youtube is every bit as bad.

When someone responds to a comment on a Youtube video and I can't for the life of me find the comment they replied to.

For me, reading comments on Youtube is every bit as bad.

"i dont like my gerneration im 14 and i swear im the only kid who listens to REAL MUSIC AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT PISSES ME OFF THAT THIS AWSOME SONG ONLY GETS 40 MILLION VIEWS AND JUSTIN BIEBER GETS LIKE 80 MILLION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMA KILL 3,166 PEOPLE!!!!"

"3,166 people were to busy watching the video and accidently pushed the wrong button"

"▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬"

And that's just one video.

Oh my god yes. YouTube really need to fix that because it's impossible to find anything.

Want to know what really annoys the HELL out of me right now? Speeches. Hate writing them, hard delivering them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The one time I actually wrote and planned a speech/presentation, I failed miserably. It's much easier and less stressful (for me) to just wing it.

The one time I actually wrote and planned a speech/presentation, I failed miserably. It's much easier and less stressful (for me) to just wing it.

Yeah, it sounds so much more natural (And usually, therefore better) when it's improvised. I usually mill over what I should say and lines I should use, and then pretend I'm just talking to a friend about something.

The only time I've had to do a speech, well, pretty much two a year on average since I started high school, I've needed to have a whole bunch of stuff written down so I didn't forget something important, as they were all assessed and counted towards my school marks. Last three years being more important than the ones before.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Rough gear changing on my bike that really mess up my flow of pedaling. Especially when I'm going uphill or applying a lot of pressure on the pedal.

Getting enticed into buying pointless crap. Damn product, y u so appealing?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Twitter?

I'm intrigued... there's stuff I hate about Twitter but what gets your goat?

Pretty much everything about it. I tried using it once, and got a headache every time I visited it (this was done over the period of a week). I don't know why it caused me to get a headache, so that's why I just say I hate everything about it, it's easier that way.

Runescape Stats:

Dragonmaker9.png

Every stat on highscores!

My website.

When there are people in your hallway who scream and run and slam doors at midnight, in a hotel. Add in random shrieks of laughter, and talking in a language you don't [bleep]ing understand. That is what annoys me.

Staurolite.png