Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

POST ENDING IN 71 DECIDES MY NEW NAME FOR A MONTH.

Now you hope it's somebody nice.

King_of_Nyancat

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

King_of_Nyancat

That's seriously the best you could think of? I am disappointed in you. :notalk:

King_of_Nyancat

... [bleep]. okay.

Should change your avatar/signature as well to make it more fitting.

King_of_Nyancat

That's seriously the best you could think of? I am disappointed in you. :notalk:

NiQlh.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It doesn't feel the same when people change their names. Although I got used to seeing Jaerkd00d as Elknight, the rest is slightly less successful.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I hate when people Bill O'Reilly becomes a stone walls during an argument and he just rants and doesn't hear your rebuttal.

Fixed.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

People who can't take a God-forsaken joke.

lolfacebook2.png

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

People with random pictures as their profile picture.

I don't know why it annoys me, but I don't want to see an anime character (usually) for a profile picture and have to wonder, "who the [bleep] is this?"

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't care if this post was from yesterday (a few pages back):

Go to bed at 11pm, plan on waking up at 7 am to go rowing. 2 am: Someone texts me, wakes me up. I cannot fall back asleep.

This is my situation right now :|

You row?

I hate it when people change their names. Mine is capitalized now, but that's it. Otherwise it just makes it confusing.

Yeah, I agree with you. Sometimes, I see someone who has changed their name post and wonder who they hell they were, why they had so many posts,yet I have never seen them before.

Then I check there name and go OH.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

People with random pictures as their profile picture.

I don't know why it annoys me, but I don't want to see an anime character (usually) for a profile picture and have to wonder, "who the [bleep] is this?"

I will saturate the world with Uroboros. Do not question me. :evil:

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I think I'm new enough to change my name without much impact. Plus, I like Duff better than Feldegast. It's short n' sweet. And probably because this avatar is so stinkin awesome. :3

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I think I'm new enough to change my name without much impact. Plus, I like Duff better than Feldegast. It's short n' sweet. And probably because this avatar is so stinkin awesome. :3

You can just barely get away with it. You're new enough, but you've posted enough to be considered a regular.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/NL-Gallade/lolfacebook2.png[/img

That's just being obnoxious.

And a bus came through her work? Like, ran into the building? What?

I'm guessing it means a bus full of people came into the Dairy Queen and the sudden rush needed everyone available to work, cutting her smoke break short.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/NL-Gallade/lolfacebook2.png[/img

I'm guessing it means a bus full of people came into the Dairy Queen and the sudden rush needed everyone available to work, cutting her smoke break short.

I like the idea of a bus crashing into Diary Queen and making the cigarette fly from her hand. Problem is, why would she be smoking inside.. :huh: Maybe she had one of those e-cigarettes things! :lol: This is fun.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

TBH, I recognise people more by what their signature and avatar is than by what there name is.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

http://i378.photobuc...olfacebook2.png[/img

I like the idea of a bus crashing into Diary Queen and making the cigarette fly from her hand. Problem is, why would she be smoking inside.. :huh: Maybe she had one of those e-cigarettes things! :lol: This is fun.

Normally I don't troll people for bs reasons, but telling me to **** off after I used a harmless a Mr. Mackey quote from South Park? Unforgivable.

I can see in some of these posts that there wouldn't be as much hate if someone else had posted it.

I've been noticing that. :\

Annoyance: When people you are debating with dislike you because of your differing opinions (or are just rude to you). I just want to be like, "Geez, cool your jets. I'm just stimulating my intellect, not making enemies."

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Dear bus that came through DQ...

Reminds me of one of my annoyances: When employees [bleep] about customers for existing. Really, you expect someone to pay you just for standing in a shop all day and nothing more? You're really that [developmentally delayed]ed and self-centered?