Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Not really a huge annoyance, more of an interesting observation, but when people say "prolly" or "pry" instead of "probably."

Was in a meeting this morning and I was noticing people saying 'pry.' I was like o.O

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If you say it fast enough, you start saying pry. Try it a few times.

"I could probably go to..."

"I could prolly go to..."

"I could pry go to..."

I guess it's more of a 'praw-eee' instead of 'pr-eye'.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I hate the way my sister and mom talk to my dog. It's worse than the usual "Who's a good boy?" crap. Their voices go all high-pitched then low-pitched a syllable later, and they constantly repeat whatever they're saying as if the dog will understand 5x later...

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Anyone else hate those abused pet commercials with the sad music and pictures? Those things always piss me off and make me want to turn off the TV.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Anyone else hate those abused pet commercials with the sad music and pictures? Those things always piss me off and make me want to turn off the TV.

Yup. They completely kill the mood. Here I am watching a hilarious comedy show with some friends, and then suddenly that commercial comes on.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yep. Got no time for them. I'm not even being sarcastic here.

What annoys me most is they use them heavily on children's channels, so they'll either nag their parents with emotional blackmail or, even worse, give their own pocket money (allowance). It's completely immoral for any charity to take money from people who can't make an informed decision, let alone one that supposedly is there to prevent abuse, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would say a nine year old girl watching Hannah Montana is capable of an 'informed decision', or even capable of understanding what animal abuse really means.

But for some reason, people don't mind because giving to charity is a 'nice thing to do'. :huh:

I feel if that post would be flamed if it wasn't you Ginger.

What annoys me: salesmen and door-knocking mormons. Both can go to hell after I refuse the first time.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yep. Got no time for them. I'm not even being sarcastic here.

What annoys me most is they use them heavily on children's channels, so they'll either nag their parents with emotional blackmail or, even worse, give their own pocket money (allowance). It's completely immoral for any charity to take money from people who can't make an informed decision, let alone one that supposedly is there to prevent abuse, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would say a nine year old girl watching Hannah Montana is capable of an 'informed decision', or even capable of understanding what animal abuse really means.

But for some reason, people don't mind because giving to charity is a 'nice thing to do'. :huh:

This. One time my little sister literally cried from that commercial and "wanted to save them all". Lol marketing.

Was just in a meeting, and a grown man was chewing gum with his mouth open. What reeeaally irked me was that he was making so much noise doing it.

Anyone who smacks their lips/mouth while chewing anything is a nuisance.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Babies crying in movies. It shouldn't even be there in the first place, so when it starts making a scene, please take it outside...

Or better yet, find somebody to babysit the kid for a couple of hours.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What suddenly made you think of that?

I hate ingrown toe nails. Sorry for being gross, but I seriously can't ever cut my toe nails without getting them (mainly my big toes). And then I end up having to perform surgery on myself, which is painful as heck. I have one now that's lasted a week even though I'm pretty sure I tore out the part of the nail that is causing irritation.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've had them actually torn out and removed by doctors before. So now they're kinda dead (at least they're supposed to be), but they're still growing back. As long as I don't touch them, they don't bother me, but if I do try cutting the areas around the sides (cause you don't just cut a flat line, you have to curve it...), something always goes wrong.

I think I'll just leave it alone and see if it's just sore/inflamed because of how much I've attacked it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm at my dad's for a few hours right now and OH MY GOD. THIS COMPUTER'S DESKTOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN

Eew, gaming on a laptop

EDIT: Misread as 'The computer's a desktop'. Point still stands though.

Eh, I don't really pc game anyways :P

BUT MY GOD MAN.

[hide=Be careful, ye eyes may burn]2h4hp54.png[/hide]