Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Slang words which make me resort to urban dictionary to have any understanding of what's going on.

Can people not merely stick too the proper words <_<

Safe bruv, hush ya bludclart mout you wastemanz. Man is getting renk, this [cabbage] is crow.

I dislike cheezeburger network because they jump on a popular culture ting and milk it as hard as they can but I do like that they have all the [cabbage] in one place.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Can people not merely stick too the proper words <_<

*Too

:razz: Sorry, had to.

I don't get what's bad about sharing the odd quote on Facebook here and there, provided it's a decent quote. Sometimes I actually enjoy reading them.

I agree though, when it's "You have enemies? Good, that's means you stood up for something" - Winston Churchill Eminem

People who can't deal with overpowered gimmicks in games. Yun for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYv5ewMo0Ss

[hide=Useless info]

Since Yun is so dependent on the dive kick to close the distance and apply pressure, he has a rough time against uppercut characters like Sagat and Ken. Characters such as Viper and Fei Long who can close the distance safely and prevent Yun from attacking also excel against him.

[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Shoryuken -> FADC -> Ultra

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Shoryuken -> FADC -> Ultra

th_patblownfuse.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Can't wait to see Fox News eat that up.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah, but you're in the minority, which OT doesn't listen to or care about.

Edit: oh by the way, I'm joking. If you couldn't tell.

I know and care about what he's talking about...

Don't worry. They don't know how to do a Hadouken.

People who talk incessantly about video games or who talk about things nobody else near them knows/cares about.

i do this

I do this too. But normally with a small group of people within a larger group.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

People who talk incessantly about video games or who talk about things nobody else near them knows/cares about.

i do this

We should be friends.

i do this

We should be friends.

And make a thread far far away.

Angry_video_game_nerd_shocked.gif

W-Wh-Whatever happened to...

i do this

We should be friends.

And make a thread far far away.

Angry_video_game_nerd_shocked.gif

W-Wh-Whatever happened to...

I forgot to do that, thanks for reminding me.