Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I'm fine, thanks.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm fine when guys use "dude," "man," and "bro" (as long as the last one isn't used a whole lot in a small time frame).

For some reason, I just don't like it when they use "guy." Just doesn't sound good: i.e. I'll say something stupid/funny to one of my friends [that is generally innappropriate] and I'll get the reply "Guy... come on." It just irks me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Touching, smelling, buying, or looking at aluminum foil causes IRREVERSIBLE ALZHEIMERS DISEASE FOREVER AND YOU WILL DIE SLOWLY AND HORRIBLY.

The banks were intentionally trying to ruin the US economy and SCREW YOU ALL OVER AS HARD AS POSSIBLE.

Marijuana causes CANCER.

etc.

PM me for fitocracy invite

* insert an opening swear word + flame (somthing to do with there mum / how much they suck at the game)* *tell them they suck at the game more* *flame them more as they dont think the same thing as you*

*optional*: Mention your huge manhood, and threaten to kick their ass.

* insert an opening swear word + flame (somthing to do with there mum / how much they suck at the game)* *tell them they suck at the game more* *flame them more as they dont think the same thing as you*

*optional*: Mention your huge manhood, and threaten to kick their ass.

*Way over the top*: Tell them to get hit with a truck full of cancer.

Getting sunburned because I'll spend a whole day in a week or two just peeling my skin and won't get anything done at all

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Wiminz. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Why must it be this way???

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Wiminz. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Why must it be this way???

If women were easy to get, sex wouldn't be an achievement.

jsHec.png

5Anrj.png

*I see flame in the near future*

People that are overly hateful and ignorant of Communism. This is not a post talking about whether you believe Communism can or cannot work, I myself have no opinion on the issue and prefer to abstain from this type of thing altogether. What annoys me is when people talk about Communism as if it was the devil itself, because dem' commehs' wunneh d'stroy UH-MURIKKA! Then when they argue against it, they go right ahead and describe Fascism. While most if not all Communist countries have displayed Fascism to varying degrees, ranging from "a little bit" to "Communist my ass", these things are not part of Communism itself. Totalitarianism might be a better word to use than Fascism.

And Stalin was a Fascist, I hate when people use him in arguments against Communism. Even Lenin and Trotsky despised the man.

Point is, whenever a Communist country does something horrible, it seems to be the idea of Communism itself that gets the blame, whether it's actually related or not.

Flame as you will.

Edit: I also hate the idea that a person mopping floors earns the same amount as a doctor. Not quite the case.

EDIT EDIT: I need to point out that although I take no sides on the issue, as with Capitalism, pure Communism has not a snowball's chance in hell at working, as every country to try it has found out. Lenin's Compromise with Capitalism comes to mind, which makes Stalin's implementation of Collective Farms pretty baffling to me.

Edit Edit Edit: I keep feeling the need to add to the post every 5 minutes to clarify something -.-

I'm also annoyed by the general idea that all Communist countries are the same. This is about as true as saying all Capitalism countries are the same.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People that unquestioningly believe rumors.

"The guy that played Pee-wee Herman raped a bunch of kids!"

Or when people see something on TV that goes "scientists have proven blah blah blah" and they automatically just believe it and go as far as to changing part of their lifestyle....

Or those tips on how to live longer... :wall:

Staurolite.png

Vote Dizzle in 2012!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Voluntary work at Tesco. I ain't getting paid to stock shelves :\ The other staff members see me as a little kid cause I look 15 so they don't talk to me (or I might just be a loser/boring) and the [bleep]ing security guard purposely intimidates me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I thought you hated them or is that just relationships?

Neither, it's trying to get in a relationship that I hate.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Voluntary work at Tesco. I ain't getting paid to stock shelves :\ The other staff members see me as a little kid cause I look 15 so they don't talk to me (or I might just be a loser/boring) and the [bleep]ing security guard purposely intimidates me.

Unless it's work trial, or at least a means to a paid job... why you doing it then? You take enough [cabbage] from unappreciative people on here without having to do it in real life too. :huh:

I thought you hated them or is that just relationships?

Neither, it's trying to get in a relationship that I hate.

But I'm sure you didn't see the point in them thus meaning you dislike/hate them?

Vote Dizzle in 2012!

If elected, I, Dizzle, promise to change the state religion to Pastafarianism, and to have the cast of Jersey Shore deported to Somalia.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Vote Dizzle in 2012!

If elected, I, Dizzle, promise to change the state religion to Pastafarianism, and to have the cast of Jersey Shore deported to Somalia.

Dizzle getting votes and me not annoys the hell out of me :( You have a good campaign plaftorm though :o

Final1.jpg

Vote Dizzle in 2012!

With a platform like that one, you already won.

I hate "easy" jobs. By "easy", I don't mean jobs that take little effort, but keep you busy, though. Those are alright. I mean jobs that give you a minute of work every 20-60 minutes. I have had both this week. If I have to be there, at least keep me busy.

Similarly, as much as I love the pay from internships, I hate them because I'm there for 9 hours a day and they rarely give me anything to do. What makes it so bad is that they're expecting me to be doing actual work all day, when they don't give me anything to do. So now I have to worry about looking like I'm working until I wait for someone to actually give me something else to do.

And then I feel like I'm cheating the company because I do nothing all day, when really, it's not my fault because the people out there are just ignoring me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Similarly, as much as I love the pay from internships, I hate them because I'm there for 9 hours a day and they rarely give me anything to do. What makes it so bad is that they're expecting me to be doing actual work all day, when they don't give me anything to do. So now I have to worry about looking like I'm working until I wait for someone to actually give me something else to do.

And then I feel like I'm cheating the company because I do nothing all day, when really, it's not my fault because the people out there are just ignoring me.

Free money.

PM me for fitocracy invite