Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

MachinimaRespawn, because when vids like this show up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIKx2SKQAqE

Almost all of the 12-year-old CoD/other FPS players who see fighting game vids among their glorious shooter gameplay videos are like:

@RonaldLomack blocking or not doesnt change the fact that its CHEAP [bleep]ers in tournaments who think they are so almighty and godly in fighters and then spam? most people think thats a [cabbage] tactic because it doesnt take skills to repeat one simple combo the entire [bleep]ing match just grow the [bleep] up and stop commenting already i dont feel like writing to a [bleep]tard who think its cool to spam

Stupidity like the above quote could have been avoided if he had the patience to open up the friggin description:

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Chun Li True Infinite Combo by desk

Chun Li's most practical infinite combo is [cr. HP xx H-LL xx M-LL]xn or crouching Heavy punch, canceled into Heavy Lightning Legs, extended into Medium Lightning Legs, repeat.

This works vs crouching Fei Long and Abel, mid-screen and in the corner. It has actually been present in all versions of SFIV and remains in Arcade Edition. However, due to it's perceived difficulty, it has never been fully exploited or demonstrated without tool-assistance.

To the people who thought the above vid was full of cheapness:

* This infinite only works on 2 characters out of the 39 available. They also have to be crouching.

* A VERY high level of execution is required pull this off without tool-assistance. It can be easily dropped.

...I think I got it out of my system.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

That post

My head

So I wasn't the only one to think what the hell was he going on about?

Thirded.

Fourthded.

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE. Rare footage of Daigo actually angry. BIONIC AAAAAARRRRRRM. OH HE GOT THA MANGO SENTINEL...YO I THINK OF THE NEW YOHK KNICKS. MAKE IT RAIN. CURLEH MUSTASHE. Never give up. JUSTIN WONG...OOOOOHHH MAH GAWD

Yeah...fighting game lingo does this to newcomers of the genre.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

holy crap. is that the button presses at the side of the screen? that looks very hard. i can see why you would tool assist that

most people on yt annoy the hell out of me

* insert an opening swear word + flame (somthing to do with there mum / how much they suck at the game)* *tell them they suck at the game more* *flame them more as they dont think the same thing as you*

and the same for music

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

holy crap. is that the button presses at the side of the screen? that looks very hard. i can see why you would tool assist that

Yes. Those are the inputs that desk is pressing with his own right hand hand.

On topic...

[hide=What annoys me about the UMvC3 HUD]20_mvc08.jpg[/hide]

The lifebars for the assist characters are too dark. From a normal sitting distance from the TV it's really hard to tell if my assist characters are ready to be switched out when they have a lot of red life. Meh, Capcom will fix it in the final version...

People that expect you to understand what they're talking about.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People in Nazi zombies who quit because we couldn't save them.

This. Call of the Dead is unplayable due to the people who seem unsure of how to do anything but piss George off.

Are you a ps3er or Xboxer?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

This. Call of the Dead is unplayable due to the people who seem unsure of how to do anything but piss George off.

PS3.

Is there anything you like about fighting games?

I never said I hated fighting games, but I can't love every single bit of them (i.e. Putting Phoenix Wright in MvC3). I will list my likes though...

The fast pace, the mindgames, the various characters, crossovers, the combos, the super moves...

PS3.

Add Billythekido. I'll play with you tonight Call of the Dead. I actually know what I'm doing. My mic is broken atm though but I can listen to you.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Translation of Gallade's post:

He's watching a youtube video demonstrating an underused technique in a fighting game. In the video, the move looks easy to pull off. Several commenters who don't know much about the game complained about how fighting games are easy because it's just spamming the same combo over and over again. The combo in the video is actually very difficult simply because you have to move your fingers extremely fast and time them accurately. The commenters don't understand this.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

People that expect you to understand what they're talking about.

http://shoryuken.com...sary-wip.91061/

Now you can understand me forever. (May require some tl;dr)

Translation of Gallade's post:

He's watching a youtube video demonstrating an underused technique in a fighting game. In the video, the move looks easy to pull off. Several commenters who don't know much about the game complained about how fighting games are easy because it's just spamming the same combo over and over again. The combo in the video is actually very difficult simply because you have to move your fingers extremely fast and time them accurately. The commenters don't understand this.

=D>