Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I hate how serious some internet communities can be. Such as in runescape (sorry for the runescape talk, I want to use it as an example). The member base are all srs bsns unless you're good friends with them whereas with the f2p people you can mess about and be immature once in your life.

touhou community is one of the worst

[hide=Fighting game community. Oh and fellow soccer moms out there, this contains some naughty language.]

[/hide]

Oh DSP. Your tears are as DELICIOUS as ever with every video you make about Street Fighter.

Another annoyance: When people blast rap music through their headset while I'm playing with them on XBL, or when people use the Kinect as a microphone.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

You have to admit it sounds strange though. Such a broad question, and then you randomly narrow it down to one artist.

I know a ton of people who like Lil Wayne.

Also, I find it annoying how a lot of "comedians" on Youtube jump-cut everything (cutting right after they say a line). It just shows that they can't memorize a script and it cheapens it for me.

This picture.

[spoiler=Reactions the Women's World Cup.]8dc232bf-7930-4c52-a617-b2e57f1f1441.jpg

Sometimes... I wish I lived in Switzerland. It's almost as bad as a collage of FB responses to when Japan got hit with the tsunamis.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I love America. I hate the idiots that populate it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I love America. I hate the idiots that populate it.

Yup.

But as I've said before there are idiots in every country. People only notice because it's the states.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I haven't seen that on facebook.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The fact that only the remote controller can navigate the Wii's menu, and once you've run out of batteries, you're screwed even though there's a perfectly good Gamecube controller plugged in.

THIS. Especially if I want to play a Wii game with the gamecube controller. Since you can't seem to turn off the Wii controller if you're playing a Wii game, it ends up wasting the battery power... Which leads to the second half of your post :wall:

I hate to sound like a PC gaming elitist, but it does irritate me when console gamers say, "I'm a huge Battlefield fan" when they haven't even played/heard of the ones before BC2.

I hate to sound like a PC gaming elitist, but it does irritate me when console gamers say, "I'm a huge Battlefield fan" when they haven't even played/heard of the ones before BC2.

Is it bad that when people say battlefield the only game I know of is 1942?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You realise the WW2 comments about Japan are NOTHING compared to how England fans react to getting beaten inevitably by Germany?

It's practically hate speech, and it's why I distance myself as far as possible from Eng-er-land fans during the World Cup.

You realise the WW2 comments about Japan are NOTHING compared to how England fans react to getting beaten inevitably by Germany?

It's practically hate speech, and it's why I distance myself as far as possible from Eng-er-land fans during the World Cup.

Couldn't agree more. Football fans as a general rule tend to be reactionary [bleep]wits.

Is it bad that when people say battlefield the only game I know of is 1942?

Similar to this hate, I hate "CoD fans" that had never heard of it before MW.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

"TEH CAKE IS A LIE!"

"Oh, you play Portal?

"lol wuts portal?"

I hate waiting in the car for people. I've gotten to the point where I'll text the person saying that I'm there when I'm really 10 minutes away, just so I don't have to wait forever for them.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |