Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I hate when people mess with my computer's settings at all. It's annoying, to say the least, especially when they forget what they did.

When someone changes your computer's resolution, and you can't remember what the odl resolution was. And none of the working resolutions match what I remember it looking like. <_<

Now I can't do anything else on the computer until I get it back to how it was, and it's starting to look like my icon sizes were screwed with too, or soemthing. :wall:

Just check what the aspect ratio of your monitor is, and find the highest resolution your GPU supports that is in the same aspect ratio. If it is a widescreen monitor, the aspect ratiio is probably 16:9, if it's one of those 'square' monitors, then it's 4:3, etc.

16185_s.gif

I don't know for sure what my mobile number is, and I don't know at all what my home number is. Luckily, they're both stored in my mobile phone so I don't need to.

Then you lose it and die :razz:

Meh, I've had a good run.

I hate working Saturdays... which I was sort of roped into doing this week... today... and I start in 1 hour. Doing a job I detest.

Be grateful that you have a job.

I am. If you knew how my interview went, you would know the extent of it. But 4 years in, making the same as somebody in their second year kind of sucks. And being passed over for full-time positions because some new people (2 years behind me in seniority) are related to current full-timers.

Also, my satellite receiver which has worked ONLY after storms for the last 2 months. My aunt refuses to call about it and she is the only one who knows the information they need.

People watching me do anything on the computer. Makes me horribly uncomfortable and irritated, like they're judging me.

Also people pulling on my chair when I'm leaned back. I could fall over ;-;

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

^ Agree with the first one. Especially because what I go on my laptop probably won't be acceptable for any one of my family members.

It's why I'm on Tip It so much :P So when someone comes into the room I just switch over here to avoid [cabbage]storms.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Coming to study for exams and realising you cover very little in class and in your notes. Then it hits you how bad a state you're in.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

^ Agree with the first one. Especially because what I go on my laptop probably won't be acceptable for any one of my family members.

It's why I'm on Tip It so much :P So when someone comes into the room I just switch over here to avoid [cabbage]storms.

Bad star! No moar pronz!

PM me for fitocracy invite

It sucks caring so much about my grades.

If I didn't and I procrastinated, I'd be like, "Oh well, time to half-ass this assignment." But I do care, so it's like, "Gahh, stay up until 1 doing a great job and putting a lot of effort in."

I wish I could just stop caring so much, cause it's kinda ruining my college experience, heh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If I didn't and I procrastinated, I'd be like, "Oh well, time to half-ass this assignment." But I do care, so it's like, "Gahh, stay up until 1 doing a great job and putting a lot of effort in."

I wish I could just stop caring so much, cause it's kinda ruining my college experience, heh.

This post sounds so... wierd per-say..

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

This post sounds so... wierd per-say..

per se*, also not a very good usage of the phrase...

On a somewhat related note, bad grammar and spelling annoy me. But it's not most people's fault; it's the awful education system.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Your little phrase below your avatar doesn't give that away at all. :grin:

It annoys me when people correct grammar and spelling on Facebook. Especially when the person doing it isn't good friends with the other. It's like they were just trying to find something to post on (for some weird reason; no post count on Facebook). And it's even worse when it escalates and the two people start arguing and correcting each other's mistakes in their comments.

On here, it's a bit different. When people side-track the conversation/debate or use correcting spelling/grammar as a means of discrediting the other person, that's pretty annoying.

But hey, I'd always rather read a block of text with periods, commas, paragraphs, and capital letters, etc. rather than one without. Not saying I won't read those posts that aren't like that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When someone changes your computer's resolution, and you can't remember what the odl resolution was. And none of the working resolutions match what I remember it looking like. <_<

Now I can't do anything else on the computer until I get it back to how it was, and it's starting to look like my icon sizes were screwed with too, or soemthing. :wall:

Just check what the aspect ratio of your monitor is, and find the highest resolution your GPU supports that is in the same aspect ratio. If it is a widescreen monitor, the aspect ratiio is probably 16:9, if it's one of those 'square' monitors, then it's 4:3, etc.

I tried that and it worked, thanks. :thumbup:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Being asked why i'm white when i tell people i'm from South Africa -.-

"Omg you're lying? Why you white bro?"

Yell at people for being racist and ignorant when they do this. Should produce plenty of profuse apologies and lulz.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Being asked why i'm white when i tell people i'm from South Africa -.-

"Omg you're lying? Why you white bro?"

Yell at people for being racist and ignorant when they do this. Should produce plenty of profuse apologies and lulz.

Lol you don't yell at a Qatari, even if he just insulted your mother. That's your quickest ticket out of here.

Referencing in essays.

Teachers' don't really check them, they just want to see if you did them right. Plus, isn't everything you say bluntly not yours? What's the point, legitimately? <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Girls that dye their hair blonde or light colored and have dark eyebrows or vise versa. It makes them look really stupid.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Girls that dye their hair blonde or light colored and have dark eyebrows or vise versa. It makes them look really stupid.

This but also girls who dye their hair themselves and don't do it properly ending up with roots much darker/lighter/a whole different colour than the hair colour they were aiming for.

"So what do you think the scariest game is?"

"Dead Space."

I am convinced that anyone who gives this answer needs to be sent to a re-education facility. I hear it a lot.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.