Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I hear it isn't exactly the best to take a shower every single day (or multiple times a day). But the sole reason I feel the need to take a shower in the morning is because my of my bed-head. It's so annoying. Even when I take a shower and scrub the crap outta my hair, when I dry it, it's all poofy and you can still kinda see where it was sticking out.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Meh, all I watch on TV anymore is the Daily Show and Colbert Report, plus the SNL news and Desperate Housewives :oops: during the not-summer.

I sometimes skip showering for a day during summer, but I never could go for more than a couple days. My hair gets greasy and it just feels gross.

Scrubs.

QF'ingT. :3

Quoted For'ing Truth?

Although I rarely watch TV anymore, the only shows I actively watch are the Daily Show, (sometimes) The Colbert Report, Scrubs, and most of the stand-up comics on CC.

What bugs me: Having to work in a cornfield for 5-7 hours a day in 95+ heat, with a 110+ heat index. And leaky camel-packs.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Due to me not having to interact with anyone over the summer, I haven't showered in 3 weeks.

umad

NiYKD.png

I'm not even mad. I'm just disgusted.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Mother of Christ Capcom QF'ingT!

20_char6.png

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

*doesn't get it*

I'm annoyed at the fact that Phoenix Wright is in UMvC3. How the hell is he supposed to fight!?

inb4objectionhiswaytovictory

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Getting the thread back on track, I hate when you say something to black people and they automatically associate it with race.

Like last night:

Me: "What do you listen to? Lil Wayne? (I know lots of people listen to him nowadays)"

Girl: "Why? WHY DO YOU THINK I LISTEN TO HIM? IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK, ARE YOU RACIST?"

I've asked people online if they're black and it immediately turns into a [cabbage]storm.

Then that probably mean they are black people, who are easily offended by a simple question....

It's so enjoyable when I get teamed with a very African American dude on Halo: Reach...

On the other hand, it sucks being teamed with little boys who yell at their parents over their headsets. Yes, I mute them, but it's annoying enough the few seconds I can hear them.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I hate how serious some internet communities can be. Such as in runescape (sorry for the runescape talk, I want to use it as an example). The member base are all srs bsns unless you're good friends with them whereas with the f2p people you can mess about and be immature once in your life.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I hate how serious some internet communities can be. Such as in runescape (sorry for the runescape talk, I want to use it as an example). The member base are all srs bsns unless you're good friends with them whereas with the f2p people you can mess about and be immature once in your life.

[hide=FPS community (might contain profanity)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs-Iwpt8l38[/hide]

[hide=Fighting game community]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL0oeGCMv80[/hide]

Due to me not having to interact with anyone over the summer, I haven't showered in 3 weeks.

umad

That is [bleep]ing disgusting, are you serious?

Yep. Breaking societal standards 24/7, that's me.

PM me for fitocracy invite

[hide=FPS community (might contain profanity)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs-Iwpt8l38[/hide]

[hide=Fighting game community]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL0oeGCMv80[/hide]

[hide=Fighting game community. Oh and fellow soccer moms out there, this contains some naughty language.]

[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang