Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Not going to start a pointless argument.

What kind of OT'er are you?

Kidding of course, fellow OT'ers.

If I wanted a pointless argument the general discussion board has plenty on offer.

My job depends on the weather: if the weather isn't good enough for people to go to the beach and eat ice cream, I don't go to work. Which really sucks, because we've been having bad weather for maybe a week and I've barely worked since then, and I really want money. Also, I only know if I have to go to work at the very last minute (like, a minute before I left to go to work today, I received a message telling me to stay home), which makes any kind of planning impossible.

Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but those things really annoy me.

Do you work as some sort of lifeguard? Or do you sell ice cream on the beach? :P

That would suck. How do you ever get together with your friends with that [cabbage] going on all the time?

I work in a shop where they make ice cream to sell on the beach. And I honestly haven't met up with friends for ages, it's really annoying living day by day like this.

I'll just say it now: Amy Winehouse sucked and I do not care at all that she is dead.

Same here. I don't particularly enjoy it, but I can't say I feel sad about it.

16185_s.gif

Rebecca Blacks new song. Can she not crawl back under a rock and leave everybody in peace?

On the bright side this is a huge step up from the last song she did. The excessive auto-tune from the last song made me cringe.

Speaking of auto-tune, singers who use auto-tune while trying to sing fail miserably. However, using auto-tune on people who aren't trying to sing is the greatest thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpYIKF1wuyE

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Rebecca Blacks new song. Can she not crawl back under a rock and leave everybody in peace?

People that do this:

>intentionally put yourself in a position where you are exposed to something you don't like (in this case, a certain music genre)

>[bleep] about it

How about you just, I don't know, stop listening to her music?

QFT

PM me for fitocracy invite

Slang words which make me resort to urban dictionary to have any understanding of what's going on.

Can people not merely stick too the proper words <_<

No because is mahvel baybee. Now Daigo full parry that with your BIONIC ARM at EVO. Where yo curleh mustache at, Mango Sentinel?

Girls on FaceBook that post meaningless things or quotes said by someone else.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Slang words which make me resort to urban dictionary to have any understanding of what's going on.

No because is mahvel baybee. Now Daigo full parry that with your BIONIC ARM at EVO. Where yo curleh mustache at, Mango Sentinel?

Girls People on Facebook that post meaningless things or quotes said by someone else.

Yes, back to things that annoy the hell out of you on facebook we go.

Girls People on Facebook that post meaningless things or quotes said by someone else.

Yes, back to things that annoy the hell out of you on facebook we go.

vague quotes without any back story

d7KH0.png

Pointless things to have a grudge against.

Example, video games and memes. What is the point of being mad at them? Can't you just ignore them and move on with life?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hard or software errors in old nostalgic video games due to wear and tear. :cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg