Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Few pages late, I know; but chewing tobacco is gross. A bunch of my friends do it, and I don't think anything else brings me so close to vomiting.

It's more disgusting when they keep a bottle to spit in and it's grosser the more it's filled. This was one of the reasons I regretted seeing my relatives last month when one of my dad's relatives was one of those chewers and had a 1/4 filled bottle and it was 1/2 by the time we got there. It made me cringe with the spitting sound and how he emptied it nearby when we got to our destination. Everybody else was alright but I wanted to gouge my eyes and ears off of me. :-? :wall:

I know people who keep it in nice big jugs that cleaned...well never. Probably throw em in the trash like that. Anyway, I also know someone who spilled one in his room. Made it reek for a good while :razz:

I remembered when my creative writing teacher mentioned students who kept those bottles around. Whenever they said it was soda when it was just dip spit, he ordered them to drink it to prove it several times just to see them conflicted for awhile before admitting what it was. According to them, their facial expressions were priceless. :lol:

People who take too goddamn long to decide whether they are going to walk passed on my left on my right. FIRST of all, if you were on the correct "half" of the sidewalk this wouldn't be a problem. SECOND, stop looking so nervous and walking stiff legged. Is EVERYTHING you do this freaking awkward? I don't even know you and I feel bad for you after we cross paths. I swear I would pull off a spin'o'rama on you but there's ~4 million other people in the city and I'd just bump into them instead.

hiccup.png

Blegh, Origin is just horrible.

Steam is far more superior

Anyway, I hate it when you get a load of snowfall one day, and then it's all melted the next.

This winter man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

ASDFklfh Maine ≠ Canada.

Trust me on this, folks.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Few pages late, I know; but chewing tobacco is gross. A bunch of my friends do it, and I don't think anything else brings me so close to vomiting.

I don't understand why they don't just smoke a cigarette if they have to get their nicotine. Chewing tobacco will [bleep] you up with no doubts, whereas it's possible to be okay with cigarettes.

what are you on about. inaccurate.

I'll take it to heart, Halo.

Nothing is more boring and dreadful than seeing the news repeat itself without so much as giving anything remotely interesting to keep me watching. Even on History and National Geographic is lacking in new things for me to watch. I wish television was more kind to audiences who have tastes for schadenfreude rather than seeing heroic stories or whatnot.

Arguing with women. It seems like they are always trying to force domination over men.

with-these-i-will-control-your-life-boobs.jpg

You can't win. Just give up, and know in the back of your mind that you are right, and eventually they will be proven wrong and will apologize, if circumstances allow it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

lmfao, party rock anthem etc, anything affiliated with it. i dont hate the music (tbh it's not terrible), just after hearing it so many times, it's terrible.,

also when "artists" name drop for no [bleep]ing reason, secondly especially if it makes no sense at all - to use an example "no led in our zeppelins". still they're rich and successful so eh. must be doing something right

Arguing with women. It seems like they are always trying to force domination over men.

I never seem to have that problem when I chat with them. Then again, they tend to forget trying to dominate/control the situation when they realize I am being a snarker or not taking the argument anywhere remotely serious.

Tapout t-shirts.

As well half the people (that I have met so far) who wear them. I swear many wear them in the belief that it helps improve their "tough guy" persona or just to look cool. Even Ed Hardy clothing is more tolerable to me.

Medicine and its side effects.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Taking something to alleviate symptoms of an illness or handling a condition but it doesn't do much difference for you. To make it worse, the side effects seem to just add to the list of annoyances in one way or another as if they were there to add insult to injury. It doesn't exactly make your day great if you spent money on something that didn't help your pain and it makes you have trouble swallowing.

Speaking of medicine-related annoyances, I might as well mention my dislike my distaste to the drug ads' marketing campaign to the audience by using an unrelated scene or analogy that has nothing to do with the product being sold (unless you count all the male enhancement drugs) and they speed up their talking rate when they get to the side-effects with the belief most people will miss that detail or to make it less important.

Taking something to alleviate symptoms of an illness or handling a condition but it doesn't do much difference for you. To make it worse, the side effects seem to just add to the list of annoyances in one way or another as if they were there to add insult to injury. It doesn't exactly make your day great if you spent money on something that didn't help your pain and it makes you have trouble swallowing.

Speaking of medicine-related annoyances, I might as well mention my dislike my distaste to the drug ads' marketing campaign to the audience by using an unrelated scene or analogy that has nothing to do with the product being sold (unless you count all the male enhancement drugs) and they speed up their talking rate when they get to the side-effects with the belief most people will miss that detail or to make it less important.

That speeding up of the voice and small text? It really works, it's not just belief.

PM me for fitocracy invite

That speeding up of the voice and small text? It really works, it's not just belief.

That's the horrifying part. Most of the audience lacks the attention span to note the details and fine print (the text disappears rather quickly too and I can barley make out most of it) and they know it.

Pardon my bad wording near the end.