Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Loading up Spotify.

"You will now be able to stream 100 hours every month and each track a total of five times."

Ffffff.

I haven't had this happen to me yet, weird.

But I did just go on Spotify to listen to a particular artist, now all their tracks are gone. They were there like two days ago....

Spotify annoys me at times.

People who think randomly spouting overused memes is funny.

I was on Facebook, and people were having a discussion in the comments section of a status, and some guy just posts "the game".

@Crocefisso, I totally agree with what you've said about coffee. My dad is from Rome, and he always rants about how American coffee is not coffee haha.

Oh, and I forgot one more thing that really annoys me. Girls who complain that every guy is a jerk, yet they themselves don't act like a lady; if they want a gentleman, they should act accordingly.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

I hate people that bail on others. Specially with bad consequences, like me walking 24 kilometres in the middle of the night (3-7.30 AM) when it is -5 degrees Celsius outside. And then behaving like nothing happened. -.-

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Kind of = exactly

sort of = exactly

a little bit = exactly

No, they don't mean exactly, you idiots.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate people that bail on others. Specially with bad consequences, like me walking 24 kilometres in the middle of the night (3-7.30 AM) when it is -5 degrees Celsius outside. And then behaving like nothing happened. -.-

You're so pissed about this, you posted it on two different threads. Now that's anger.

My dad doesn't finish some of his sentences, and just looks at me expecting an answer. Then when I ask him to continue, he gets angry at me. I can't read your mind old man. dry.gif

Well, yes, I considered the one who bailed to be a good friend. And the reasons for the bailing were also... shady, to say the least. And ofc I am pissed if I need to walk 15 miles in winter during the night. If only there were more threads where I could frustrate my anger.

Oh, and today during the evening, she asked what she did. She said she doesn't remember anything. But before that, she sent me some messages on FB, totally practically shouting on me for being an arse and telling everyone what she did (I don't even know what else she did) when all I did was mention that the walk was thanks to her - not a single other thing about anything remotely regarding her to anyone.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

You're so pissed about this, you posted it on two different threads. Now that's anger.

I wouldn't blame him either if he had to bear ridiculously cold weather for that length of time. If someone did that on me, they better not be shocked I would hit them really hard.

It annoys me that hide-tags won't open for me. Does anyone else have this problem? (I'm on the most recent version of firefox)

It seems the more it goes to new versions of Firefox the more it is broken. I now use Nightly (which is a future version of Firefox, but is a hell of a lot more stable than the currently shitty Firefox).

Hide tags always open unless there's no text inside.

One thing that's pretty annoying is when an image is posted and all you see is 'Posted Image.'

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Waking up knowing you had something to look forward to do today but spending 10 minutes trying to remember what it was. Or having that trying to remember a name while your brain farts just prior.

Better term would be it's an annoyingly lengthy "on the tip of my tongue" moment.

I got reminded of this one today. Spitting. I can't stand people who spit on the ground (hopefully outside). I don't know why it bugs me, but it does. I have the same problem with people who chew tobacco. I used to have people in the house who would chew and spit in the living room, and there were a few 'if looks could kill' moments apparently (I'm told that more than once an expression that suggested I was fantasizing about feeding them to a wood chipper would show for a second or two right after they spat).

Totally forgot about that until someone spat right as I was walking by them today.

When I can't help but make a much bigger deal out of things than I should.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'd say a persistent, irritating cough that doesn't go away could be considered rather annoying.

I have a similar peeve with hiccups. It's irritating when it comes out of nowhere and can't do much about it. Worse, just like the cough, you can feel it coming. <_<

The phrase "making a difference" or any variation thereof annoys the living shit out of me. It's such stupid, disingenuous and meaningless phrase. Whether it's printed on a coca-cola product, or anything else even - saying it, in a TV advertisement, wherever really -just makes me dislike you

That (what burrito man said) and defining anything as "diverse". Diverse workplace, diverse school, etc.

You are such a great person/company for following Affirmative Action. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg