Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People who abuse words like "diverse" and "different" by making really loose translations of it. My school claimed it was both of these but it was sticking to the same failing method for years and it was 98% Caucasian/White and 2% everything else. That isn't 'different' or 'diverse'. :wall:

It's more annoying when people misinterpret a word and have the nerve to think they're more correct than what the dictionary states.

I woke up barely able to breathe because my roommate overused his cologne again and the smell of his coffee was giving me a headache.

I wished he would have at least opened the window. But it's snowing outside, so I don't think that would have been an option.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Number pads. More specifically, the fact some pads have 1 2 3 at the top and others have it at the bottom. If number pad manufacturers can't even agree whether 1 2 3 should be the bottom or the top row, then how are we ever supposed to reach world peace?

I had a really really good one I was going to amaze you all with when I thought it up this morning, but that was like 15 hours ago.

OH! My lab partner. Not his fault or anything - I came in late and we were forced to pair up. Surely enough, a stunning 9-10/10 hottie shows up a week later (today) and was paired up with the ONE person who came in later than me. How am I supposed to be kind and charming and suave and swooning when I'm doing labwork with a DUDE? It's ridiculous is what it is.

hiccup.png

Guest jrhairychest

The ignorant who are constantly texting on their mobile phones, especially when they either don't look where they're walking or if someone's already talking to them. On the plus side I found it amusing when I saw some girl have an accident on the stairs because she was texting while walking. Even funnier when I said to her the day before she'd have an accident doing that.

Recently, I've found that I am becoming more and more annoyed by Apple devices.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I agree with you Ginger. Some people need to be taught social etiquette.

EDIT: It also annoys me how indecisive I am with posting. I write out posts then decide not to submit but come back and write it again, then not submit it again. I do this a number of times, ending with not posting >_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Applications with terrible choice wording. It takes me a lot longer to fill them out because of figuring out what they are really meaning and out of fear of screwing up. I think it's either my fault for not being good with simple things (I'm a bit weird) or they like to troll by constructing the applications in such a manner. :wall:

I do that Star, but only once. I don't keep coming back.

And about the texting thing, can't say many people have done that to me, but I've felt more than free every time to let them know what I thought about suddenly finding myself talking to the cell phone. I'm sure its just riveted by what I have to say, but I wasn't talking to it.

Few pages late, I know; but chewing tobacco is gross. A bunch of my friends do it, and I don't think anything else brings me so close to vomiting.

I don't understand why they don't just smoke a cigarette if they have to get their nicotine. Chewing tobacco will [bleep] you up with no doubts, whereas it's possible to be okay with cigarettes.

Kids do it in the bathrooms in school and put the stickers on the toilet paper dispensers. Rebels.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Few pages late, I know; but chewing tobacco is gross. A bunch of my friends do it, and I don't think anything else brings me so close to vomiting.

It's more disgusting when they keep a bottle to spit in and it's grosser the more it's filled. This was one of the reasons I regretted seeing my relatives last month when one of my dad's relatives was one of those chewers and had a 1/4 filled bottle and it was 1/2 by the time we got there. It made me cringe with the spitting sound and how he emptied it nearby when we got to our destination. Everybody else was alright but I wanted to gouge my eyes and ears off of me. :-? :wall:

It's more disgusting when they keep a bottle to spit in and it's grosser the more it's filled. This was one of the reasons I regretted seeing my relatives last month when one of my dad's relatives was one of those chewers and had a 1/4 filled bottle and it was 1/2 by the time we got there. It made me cringe with the spitting sound and how he emptied it nearby when we got to our destination. Everybody else was alright but I wanted to gouge my eyes and ears off of me. :-? :wall:

I know people who keep it in nice big jugs that cleaned...well never. Probably throw em in the trash like that. Anyway, I also know someone who spilled one in his room. Made it reek for a good while :razz: