E3 2010

Demoli

E3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best press conference?

• Microsoft
    • Electronic Arts
    • Ubisoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why, but i have this HUGE feeling that big N will reveqal something groundbreaking that isnt the new zelda or the 3DS.

I really don't know, i have this big big big big feeling.

I would love valve to have its announcement be a totally new engine and the full sequel to the source engine. But I can't see that happening for a long time because of their frequent updates.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

95% anything other than HL3, or Ep 3, whatever...

4% L4D3.

1% Half Life 3. Or Ep. 3...Whatever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

If Nintendo fails me with the new zelda, i might as well give up hope on the franchise. I have hated every game since Twillight Princess.

Even without Wii Motion Plus, i want something good. As long as they don't focus too much on the grpahics and have good gameplay and storyline, i'm good. Please don't make it end up like Mario galaxy 2 , all gameplay but no storyline.

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

If Nintendo fails me with the new zelda, i might as well give up hope on the franchise. I have hated every game since Twillight Princess.

Even without Wii Motion Plus, i want something good. As long as they don't focus too much on the grpahics and have good gameplay and storyline, i'm good. Please don't make it end up like Mario galaxy 2 , all gameplay but no storyline.

You're looking for a story in a mario game?

You're looking for a story in a mario game?

Ditto, i mean, if it was something like superstar saga and inside bowser's it would be ok to criticise, but cannon mario games are always full gameplay. And thanks to that, galaxy 2 is my 2nd favourite game of all time.

And what do you mean everygame sice TP sucked, i know it's opinions, but TP was pretty much the best zelda, and spirit tracks was also very good (same can't be said for PH though).

I think the big surprise of theirs will be either a new home console (not likely, due to zelda) or Kid Icarus/Star Fox/Kirby/DKC4

I think the big surprise of theirs will be either a new home console (not likely, due to zelda) or Kid Icarus/Star Fox/Kirby/DKC4

Well you never know, they announced twilight princess for gamecube and then delayed it FOREVER while they waited for the Wii to come out as they recoded the game for Wii.

Flyingjj.png

Well you never know, they announced twilight princess for gamecube and then delayed it FOREVER while they waited for the Wii to come out as they recoded the game for Wii.

Well, sounds like this new zelda :P

Lol I imagine Nintendo's gonna get wrecked again this year, especially with that PS3 move/Natal crap. They'll just keep milking their cashcows with some half assed sequels. Speaking of which, Black Ops needs to prove to me its not one of these half assed sequels.

Maybe they'll actually have voice acting this time. Having scrollign text like a DS game in this day and age is pathetic.

As long as links remains silent, i'm all for it.

Also, i don't see how their recent games are half-assed sequels, Mario Galaxy 2 is pretty mucht he best platformer so far, and that's saying a lot.

^ Best platformer ever is the original spyro.

Wonky and bland if you ask me, both Crash, Banjo kazooie (and tooie), Mario 64 and Donkey Kong 64 were better at the time, and Galaxy 1Ups them now.

Elder Scrolls V? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'd love to be excited, but I can't help but feel that the glory days of the TES series are long gone.

Tk5SF.png

Elder Scrolls V? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'd love to be excited, but I can't help but feel that the glory days of the TES series are long gone.

Oblivion.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png