19-May-2010 - Community Game: The Triumvirate [RSOF]

Carl

Few things are more exhilarating than the struggle between two opposing forces in a battle for supreme dominance...so imagine how awesome that struggle would be with three opposing forces vying for control. That’s why we’re introducing the RuneScape Triumvirate system, a new community conflict that lets you join with others and fight for glory.

The Triumvirate system is a mix of forum interaction and in-game challenges. Three factions will fight it out for influential superiority across the RuneScape community and they are looking for your help in achieving their goals. When you sign up on the forums to one of the three factions, you’ll be eligible to take part in the challenges and earn points for them. Each point you personally earn will also increase your own rank, helping you to stand out from the crowd. Who knows, you may one day be the one making all the decisions for your faction!

The factions are based on personality types and philosophies; it’s up to you which of the three you want to pledge your allegiance to:

* The Lords: Champions of order, nobility and duty.

* The Judges: Scholars of balance, wisdom and neutrality.

* The Reavers: Rogues of chaos, change and enthusiasm.

Choose your destiny, and don’t forget to check out this forum thread for more information and advice on how to get started.

Mod Crow

Community Management

This does look quite interesting!

What faction will you be joining? (If you do take part)

I'll be siding with the Judges!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

This sounds fairly impressive; I'm excited to see what will come of it. :D

I'll be joining the "Judges", by the way.

-------------

EDIT: It's actually quite funny to see everyone on the RSOF scramble to exert themselves in their respective organisations, heh. :lol:

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

If this were a TIF event I'd join the Judges. However, I'd join the rouges here. Nothing is quite like sowing chaos on the RSOF.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

it will be very interesting to see where the major clans go, if they care to participate. if embraced by the major clan world, this could be a massive success. if not, it'll be a miserable failure in my opinion.

seems like another cryptic clue fest?

I wish they would stop mixing the forums with the game. I don't think I want to participate.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Eh, all the WBMs and overzealous roleplayers who've come out of the woodwork have started to make this a bit unappealing. I hope the Jmods intending to run the different organisations can actually get them under control when the time comes to start participating in events.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

Seems crap, but I'd choose to be a Judgment player. I don't get why they have to present it with such words like "Glory". It's fun playing a game, but there is little to no glory in it. I hate formal crap.

It is crap Hemen.

I cannot take part, even if I wanted to, because every single organization believes in the subservience of the individual to the group, Has no one at Jagex ever heard of Individualism?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

It is crap Hemen.

I cannot take part, even if I wanted to, because every single organization believes in the subservience of the individual to the group, Has no one at Jagex ever heard of Individualism?

Maybe there will be nice rewards to tempt us to join.

It is crap Hemen.

They're absolutists, apparently.

"Enlightenment? What Enlightenment?"

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Once again Jagex is willing to give you rewards if you change what you believe in. :rolleyes:

I'd say try looking at it from a role-playing perspective and thinking of which alignment/personality your character would best fit into (so that you don't have to compromise your own ideals, even if it would be for the sake of the game), but then you'd probably just tell me that your character, much like yourself, would never bow down to the man, man. :smile:

lizzenkov.png

Not interested. The last forum-based event was incredibly annoying.

The Crypfest? I was not excited at all about that one, but you have to hand it to Jagex, the event was educational.

Well I'll join, but it should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Judges seem obvious, but might swap, because it seems like everyone is joining them...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Nice! Definitely joining the Judges. It'll be interesting to see what Jagex and the community does of this.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.