World Cup 2010 - South Africa!

OldJoe

Germany is going to disappoint this tournament. They haven't got Ballack, Klose is horribly out of form and Lahm? Come on. :razz: Our midfield and attack is way better than Germanies, I don't know about their defense.

I mostly agree with you, although I do think that Lahm is about as good as fullbacks come. I don't think the Germans will do terribly well, since as you say Klose is having a terrible time at the moment. If I was to pick the two danger men from the German squad it would be Trochowski and Schweinsteiger. Also, the vast majority of the German squad play in the Bundesliga, and I don't rate that league very highly compared to most other European top flights.

I think Germany will go to the quarter finals at least. They have Cacau, if he gets time he will score a few goals. Their keepers are great, even tho Adler is injured. Müller, Kroos and Kiessling have had great seaons. The only slightly weak part is the centre backs.

If you go by UEFA then Bundesliga is 4th, however, they will pass Serie A next year and get 4 CL places. Financially it's the most healthy out of all top leagues (might be interesting to know).

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany is going to disappoint this tournament. They haven't got Ballack, Klose is horribly out of form and Lahm? Come on. :razz: Our midfield and attack is way better than Germanies, I don't know about their defense.

I mostly agree with you, although I do think that Lahm is about as good as fullbacks come. I don't think the Germans will do terribly well, since as you say Klose is having a terrible time at the moment. If I was to pick the two danger men from the German squad it would be Trochowski and Schweinsteiger. Also, the vast majority of the German squad play in the Bundesliga, and I don't rate that league very highly compared to most other European top flights.

I think Germany will go to the quarter finals at least. They have Cacau, if he gets time he will score a few goals. Their keepers are great, even tho Adler is injured. Müller, Kroos and Kiessling have had great seaons. The only slightly weak part is the centre backs.

If you go by UEFA then Bundesliga is 4th, however, they will pass Serie A next year and get 4 CL places. Financially it's the most healthy out of all top leagues (might be interesting to know).

How do they decide that?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Of course I agree that Lahm is an excellent back. But you're not going to win the WC with an excellent back alone. That was what I was trying to say. My wording was poor, sorry.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Great atmosphere so far. Awesome opening ceremony. Hopefully The Netherlands will do great. Only bad thing is our goalkeeper I think. And even our defence is pretty good, especially Van Der Wiel <3: We will play against Denmark with Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Van Persie in the starting eleven, should be awesome.

2j3qh46.jpg

Cracking opening goal. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

A defense with Lahm, Ramos, Alves and Clichy? They're all backs? :unsure:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'll be in Peru during most of this. Never been to Peru, and I know they aren't competing. Does anyone know how wild the whole soccer scene might be when I'm there?

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I'll be in Peru during most of this. Never been to Peru, and I know they aren't competing. Does anyone know how wild the whole soccer scene might be when I'm there?

Pretty damn big. Not so much if there made it in, but still. I figure they'll still be going for another South American country.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg