Stay high end, my friends.

Knitewulf

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

* Get out your drink of choice.

* open 3 tabs on your favorite browser.

* Open this in the first tab.

* This link in the second tab.

* Last but not least, this is on your final tab.

Of course, scotch or a fine wine goes well with this selection. Stay classy, fellow tifers.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is pretty sweet.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

when you have a fireplace, plenty of rain (or midnight sun, depending on weather ), all you've really provided is jazz music. reality is so superior to virtual reality this topic will quickly be forgotten in the mass of random, useless topics for me.

I'm scared by the enthusiasm

when you have a fireplace, plenty of rain (or midnight sun, depending on weather ), all you've really provided is jazz music. reality is so superior to virtual reality this topic will quickly be forgotten in the mass of random, useless topics for me.

But what if you live in a 20 m² apartment, and there's been nothing but scorching sun in weeks? And then there's jazz. :grin:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

But what if you live in a 20 m² apartment, and there's been nothing but scorching sun in weeks? And then there's jazz. :grin:

then you need to go outside, get a bonfire going, and make smores. only some proper smores with cold drink can cure constant summer / sun.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do; I listen to this. 8-)

So, was I the only person that thought of this when I read the title of the thread?

mimitw-1.jpg

(I've heard of Rainymood before, I usually have it on at a low volume when I'm reading, but the other two add a nice touch of class. I'm going to try all three while reading (or drinking!) next time.)

then you need to go outside, get a bonfire going, and make smores. only some proper smores with cold drink can cure constant summer / sun.

I definitely agree that virtual can never replace real, it's just kind of cool to see what the internet can come up with.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti