8 Things Gay People Can't Do

Romy

Dude, catholics can't stand the heat. They conform faster than like. Fast things. And I already pointed out earlier its an untrue stigma of catholics being so homophobic, a big denomination is baptist, and presbyterian.

I think a similar way to you. I prefer there be no homosexuality like I would prefer there be no crippled or mentally ill people (by genes) just like I would prefer people don't waste so much energy on games or eat very little Argentine food (by choice).

But, they're here. So whether by personal choice or being born with it, we have to accept this little difference. Knowing which differences are acceptable and which are not makes one be open-minded. Not accept all differences or reject them all. It depends on the severity and the impact of the differences and homosexuality is such a small difference it shouldn't be rejected.

What you prefer is a similar story. You can prefer whatever you want, but knowing which differences are worthy to change is the more important value here.

Are you trolling? I mean what the heck? What if the numbers were reversed? How would you like it if I said straight ppl are ok. I mean I ugess I have to accept that. Its incredinly naive, for one who claims such intelligence.

Differences like cultural...stoning women for holding an unmarried man's hand, differences like THAT. Being gay is a difference, but not a difference worthy of being changed...because it causes so little problems.

So read the post before crying troll, Mr. S-I-troll-in-my-free-time-man.

Posts like that don't make me cry all that often, please don't exaggerate. :|

And trolling tends to have a malicious tone to it, I just like goofing around. L

Anyways, homosexuality cannot be changed, I think thats what confused me about your post. Besides I'm pretty sure most people will agree your phrasing wasn't the best, Mr. Poland.

I do apologize for my bad wording, but I'm sure there's a group of people you would rather different. Rap-bashers perhaps.

And for the troll comment, don't say that. I have never made a trol post and I don't want people to think differently, okay Mr. Saruman?

First off. I'm polish. idk if you thought I was dissing poland lol.

2nbd off, I just mean I usually don't troll, I'm just not serious.

edit: and I swear you've made some troll posts. Either that or... You hold some strange opinions XD. It's whatever.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, God is bisexual himself. I'm pretty sure God's not a hypocrit neither.

Quick question, how do you know this...?

He told me right after he told me about his burning bush wink.gif

Blatant disrespect for one's religion is not how one climbs the rungs of society.

He's Jewish....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I don't know about coming up with a list of 8 things, but I can sure as hell name one:

1) Gay people can't like the opposite sex.

Joking aside, I do believe that the government shouldn't decide who can marry or not. Whether or not homosexuality is your cuppa tea, I don't see how it really would matter that much.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

A few I cant say because im Australian but blood donation I find very ignorant.

In Australia, as a blood donor men cant donate if they have sex with another guy. Which I find is very judgemental, You might as well say "You cannot donate blood if you have sex, Male or Felame". Im not going into detail but what about women who might have anal sex? Its basically the same concept except they CAN donate. Besides, we have protection to prevent such things happening to begin with, for both genders.

(Is a often blood donor btw)

Popoto.~<3

Dude, God is bisexual himself. I'm pretty sure God's not a hypocrit neither.

Quick question, how do you know this...?

He told me right after he told me about his burning bush wink.gif

Blatant disrespect for one's religion is not how one climbs the rungs of society.

He's Jewish....

By nationality or religion.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I actually agree with gays being unable to adopt. Think about what it would be like for a young student to have two mommies.

Should black parents not be allowed to adopt a white child? That could cause confusion in other students because of the difference in races.

Maybe the kid could explain to others that their family is just like everyone elses.

Link in the OP, http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/06/07/lesbian.children.adjustment/index.html , studies have shown that children of lesbians tend to have fewer behavioral problems. So for someone to have two mommies might even be better off than someone with heterosexual parents.

Would kids with two parents of the same sex be better off in any way?

Would children with no parents, stuck in the orphanage because they weren't allowed to go with the gay couple, be better off? You're literally saying that a child with no parents should continue to have no parents because you don't agree with certain lifestyles.

Maybe the child can learn that having two parents of the same sex is okay, they're as good of a family as any other.

First off. I'm polish. idk if you thought I was dissing poland lol.

2nbd off, I just mean I usually don't troll, I'm just not serious.

edit: and I swear you've made some troll posts. Either that or... You hold some strange opinions XD. It's whatever.

If I post something weird, then you got to think a bit and rely on my post information. I don't post to piss people off. Pissing them off and making a point? Yes.

And I'm not Polish so I don't really care, lol. Its funny how we usually argue but it turns out were on the same side or indifferent about it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have a homosexual uncle whom is the most successful person I have personally known. He has a PhD in computer science, owns a large house, has a reputable job, and is a good person. Just because someone doesn't have the same beliefs as you, --whether it be religion, politics, and sexuality-- it doesn't make them any less of a person then anyone else. They should have equal rights as anyone else.

Yes, they should get equal rights. Fact is, they aren't, and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't for a very long time. The majority dooesn't like those that stand out.

ON TOPIC:

For all those who think homosexuality is wrong, do you believe gay sex should stay as a felony? (as it is in the vast majority (35+) states)

I did not know it was illegal. Really, you should be allowed to have sex with anything anytime, as long as it's willingly and private. Making that a felony is like sitting at the front of a bus, o drinking out of the white fountain. Oh wait, those were felonies too. There seems to be a trend.

So why does like every one of your sigs contain the word pollock.

And I think I agree with the majority of people, but most of the time I post is like after 3am, so my brain is fried.

edit: and yea I can see why you;d think I troll (it makes sense). But my definition of trolling, as previously posted, is of malicious intent. However, when I post on Is God real type threads qwith posts like

"u cant see wind and you cant see god so they both exist L"

It's not to troll. Its because this forum is so obsessed with appearances I try to throw a stone into the cog.

Well that's not what I meant (cuz that's quite true) but nevermind.

Pollock is a series I'm making and I hope my sigs doing is advertising job right.

Thirdly, let's return to On-topic.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

But this is off-topic. We're simply giving it's namesake some recognition.

HMMMMMMMM

Lets be thought provoking

Do you guys think if gays could have kids together (no adoption/surrogate/kidnapping) gay marriage woulda been passed years ago?

How about if religion never "existed."

It's not entirely about them having kids, it's just that we're not used to their lifestyle, so we tend to alienate them.

And about the religion, that's up for grabs. Religion, whether you believe in it or not, has had some kind of effect on us and everyone at some point. Who knows what would happen if those ideas just weren't there.

So what...

Why should they have to suffer due to the blind ignorance of the catholic church and others?

Why should the Church have to bend the beliefs they've had for thousands of years just because gays are allowed to legally marry now?

I agree the others are all unjust though.

Oh, and if things could be solved by bribery, why don't the gays bribe the church?

You'll have to somewhat excuse me when I bash the church. I just have a blinding hate against the extremist group (the [bleep]ing Westboro Baptist Church) They've come to a funeral in my family. My cousin who was 19 who was killed in Iraq back in 2006. It really hurt because first off he was the only person in my family that was relatively close to my age (besides me and my brother, 18 and 16 at the current moment respectively) the next youngest person is like 29 or something. So even though Islamic Extremists took him away, these people who believe in the same God as I do, came with signs shouting that they hoped he was burning in hell.

Thank God for the honor guard :thumbsup:

But thats just one of the few things I despise about organized religion. I could ramble on, but then I'm most likely going to be accused of a troll.

But to keep on topic: I know a few gay people. Theyre not any different than you and I. Why do they treat them different for their sexuality?

So much for "America: Home of the Free"

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Why should gays be able to adopt?

Why should you be able to adopt?

Edit: Also, I realize now that this looks like I may be calling you gay. That's not how I'm meaning it. =)

I'm pretty sure he said that sarcastically.

I actually agree with gays being unable to adopt. Think about what it would be like for a young student to have two mommies.

Should black parents not be allowed to adopt a white child? That could cause confusion in other students because of the difference in races.

Maybe the kid could explain to others that their family is just like everyone elses.

Link in the OP, http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/06/07/lesbian.children.adjustment/index.html , studies have shown that children of lesbians tend to have fewer behavioral problems. So for someone to have two mommies might even be better off than someone with heterosexual parents.

Would children with no parents, stuck in the orphanage because they weren't allowed to go with the gay couple, be better off? You're literally saying that a child with no parents should continue to have no parents because you don't agree with certain lifestyles.

Maybe the child can learn that having two parents of the same sex is okay, they're as good of a family as any other.

I've known Caucasian / black students adopted by Asian parents throughout elementary, middle, and high school. We never treated them any different at all. In most communities today, race is no longer treated as a big issue, and in fact,, I didn't even really acknowledge people of other races were different from myself for a while. This is what I meant by current state. Let's rewind to within the year after the Civil War ended. Would I allow black parents to adopt a white child? I would strongly suggest against this too. The wounds would simply be too raw at this point, and it'll create more tension among both parties and in the life of the child.

I never said that the children would be worse or better off. I'm not surprised that there's a correlation between good behavior and homosexual parents. But that doesn't change the fact that homosexual is still seen as "strange" in the eyes of many people, and thus in many kids. I've seen kids bullied for various mental or physical defections and to kids who don't understand homosexuality and who are taught differently by their parents, it would seem the children will experience a more challenging childhood. Are they better for it? Maybe. Correlation is not causation. But is it more trying? Logically, yes. And from narratives by those who grew up in those conditions, yes.

It has nothing to do with whether I agree or disagree with their life style. It has to do with the fact that I don't think a student should have to deal with all the negative feelings surrounding homosexuals (whether or not these feelings are warranted - I don't feel they are at all, but you can't force people to think differently), and yes, I realize remaining in an orphanage is also a similarly trying lifestyle but I'm not ready to believe that being adopted with gay parents isn't worse. Especially in communities where gays are still openly rejected (such as states that still fight against gay marriage).

But this is off-topic. We're simply giving it's namesake some recognition.

HMMMMMMMM

Lets be thought provoking

Do you guys think if gays could have kids together (no adoption/surrogate/kidnapping) gay marriage woulda been passed years ago?

How about if religion never "existed."

If religion never existed, I don't believe the United States would even be here, rendering any discussion of our gay policy pointless. In fact, I'm fairly sure human society would never have reached its current state. As much as I hate to admit it, religion keeps the lives of many people intact. Religion has also prompted many wars throughout history, and hopefully you all realize that wars are arguably the primary reason for advancements in technology (interstate highway systems and the internet, for example, both originated for military purposes).

If religion never existed, gay marriage is the least of our concerns.

Also, if gays could have kids together, then the concept of gay marriage wouldn't exist. If both sexes could reproduce with both other sexes, it would essentially mean there's no difference between the two sexes. If that were the case, then there's really no such thing as homosexual... or maybe we'd all be homosexual. Sort of like how plants are both female and male.

I've known Caucasian / black students adopted by Asian parents throughout elementary, middle, and high school. We never treated them any different at all. In most communities today, race is no longer treated as a big issue, and in fact,, I didn't even really acknowledge people of other races were different from myself for a while. This is what I meant by current state. Let's rewind to within the year after the Civil War ended. Would I allow black parents to adopt a white child? I would strongly suggest against this too. The wounds would simply be too raw at this point, and it'll create more tension among both parties and in the life of the child.

I never said that the children would be worse or better off. I'm not surprised that there's a correlation between good behavior and homosexual parents. But that doesn't change the fact that homosexual is still seen as "strange" in the eyes of many people, and thus in many kids. I've seen kids bullied for various mental or physical defections and to kids who don't understand homosexuality and who are taught differently by their parents, it would seem the children will experience a more challenging childhood. Are they better for it? Maybe. Correlation is not causation. But is it more trying? Logically, yes. And from narratives by those who grew up in those conditions, yes.

It has nothing to do with whether I agree or disagree with their life style. It has to do with the fact that I don't think a student should have to deal with all the negative feelings surrounding homosexuals (whether or not these feelings are warranted - I don't feel they are at all, but you can't force people to think differently), and yes, I realize remaining in an orphanage is also a similarly trying lifestyle but I'm not ready to believe that being adopted with gay parents isn't worse. Especially in communities where gays are still openly rejected (such as states that still fight against gay marriage).

You suggest having no parents at all is better than having gay/lesbian parents?

No, he's suggesting that having no parents at all is easier from a social standpoint a lot of the time. Of course it's better from other standpoints to have parents.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think homosexual people are awesome. I don't think I'd have the kind of courage they do to go out in this hatred filled world. Thumbs up to you guys and girls. :thumbup:

VsaJs.jpg

[hide]

No, he's suggesting that having no parents at all is easier from a social standpoint a lot of the time. Of course it's better from other standpoints to have parents.

[/hide]

In that case, adoption shouldn't be disallowed for gays.

[hide]

[/hide]

But do you really think that a gay couple would live in an area where they would be discriminated against? I realize that economic restrictions can prevent a person from moving, but most people wouldn't stay in a place that could endanger them.

I'm an INTJ.

Wait...Cynic...

Are you a girl?

[hide]

[/hide]

But do you really think that a gay couple would live in an area where they would be discriminated against? I realize that economic restrictions can prevent a person from moving, but most people wouldn't stay in a place that could endanger them.

It would depends on whether the benefits of living there outweighs the risk fo being discriminated against. There are more factors than money and discrimination to be taken into account.

[hide]

[/hide]

It would depends on whether the benefits of living there outweighs the risk fo being discriminated against. There are more factors than money and discrimination to be taken into account.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of reasonable people wouldn't stay where they're hated. All it takes is common sense, really.

[hide]

[/hide]

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of reasonable people wouldn't stay where they're hated. All it takes is common sense, really.

Yeah. Especially because if they hate you, they're probably going to do something about it.

I'm an INTJ.

Wait...Cynic...

Are you a girl?

You live in Israel.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti