Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?

abyssalreaper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... For almost the whole time I played RS this one guy knew my password, and so he'd occasionally steal some of my stuff. Overall I lost 500 coal, 3k willows, addy (g) kite, black (g) helm, and some addy and rune stuff.

And you never bothered to change the password, why?

Blakdragon39.png

my first big noob error was loosing my full black in a trade with a scammer noob (honest trading plz people!). i loved my black...in fact i still where black trim without the helm today(lvl 70 now)!

my second moment of stupidity was goin pking with a *friend*(aka beggar moron) and losing full rune...(dang should hit the bank first)

my number 3 was losing a d long, a warroir helm, and my black trim body(wahhhhhhh*my greatest loss*) to the abyss which i didnt know how to get out of(meh, my first trip there... dont laugh... and i do know how to get out of now thank you)...

my number 4 was losing this whole post and having to rewrite it because i hit preveiw then back... doesnt work... :?

this guy kept trying to buy my full rune... so i offered it and pressed accpet the first time... then my mom started talking to me so i pressed accept again... took me bout 2 weeks to get it back...
have you ever heard of the Law Run in world 66? you could get full rune in a matter of hours.... i should know, i did :D .....

EDIT: then again, i just got hacked and i really dont wanna go back to that blasted law run....

Me and my mate where in the wildernesss were roughly same lvl and there was this guy who was 10 lvls higher than me we were both gunna gang on him but he got out range gear and my friend teleported to safety leaving me to be shot down as i ran away

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Me and my mate where in the wildernesss were roughly same lvl and there was this guy who was 10 lvls higher than me we were both gunna gang on him but he got out range gear and my friend teleported to safety leaving me to be shot down as i ran away

Nice friend isnt he? :D

get scammed ...

sold 30k feathers for 30k gp....

then was mad and go pk and died ..

lost full rune..

sigh,,

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

My worst was being hacked, the hacker took all my runes and rune armor and 80k in cash. But for some reason the hacker left some gear that was worth quite abit in the bank which was strange but I ain`t complaining. Got the stuff back easy but its the principal, you don`t expect someone to steal what you`ve earnt.

well, i eventually got my own whip with hard-earned money (and 600k to me now is paltry), and that was just a clue (was probably gonna be crap anyway).

I'd laugh if that clue would've given you glided or something really rare :lol:

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

2 worst times:

1) there i was happily training on lessers (im only lvl 56 now lol, was 48 ) then my PC starts laggin, well thats fine.Then it got reallly bad (connection lost message) still fine tho.I log on a few minutes l8r.Happilly about to attack a lesser :oops: thats not a lesser! its a lvl3 tryin to kill a man and failin!absolutely furious with jagex.

2) not as serious, but was devastating at the time. there i was all proud in my mith full, looking for som1 to kill.Didnt know about teams at the time.I saw som1 who was obviously bait but i didnt know that.E was in bronze so i attacked him.Where did that spiral come from?and why cant i move?AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH fire comin towards me!POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dead :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I was devastated, and wondered why a such low lvl person couldd use that spell.I wasnt thebest moni maker then so i never got mith again

TifSig.jpg

i just got keylogged yesterday, and lost my full black gold with gold kite

and about 100k

3 years ago my brother had a mage, (this was on runescape classic) he was lvl 10 training on barbarian people, and accidentally mage Gunther The BRave.

he died and lost, 2 sets of p-hats, 15mill, and like 20k runes. wasnt really smart lol

drop__parti.png

drop__parti.png

drop__parti.png

i just got keylogged yesterday, and lost my full black gold with gold kite

and about 100k

3 years ago my brother had a mage, (this was on runescape classic) he was lvl 10 training on barbarian people, and accidentally mage Gunther The BRave.

he died and lost, 2 sets of p-hats, 15mill, and like 20k runes. wasnt really smart lol

How did a level 10 have all that? :S

tifsbti6oi.gif

drop traded a green p hat to my lvl 3 (thugz image) 3 days latter he was banned for multiple log in... drop trading is multi log in!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

ps green p hats was like a year of merchanting for me =(

Drop trading isn't allowed. Period.

Oh boo hoo, get over it.. you broke the rules :roll:

Getting killed byh a unicorn when i was level 3, i thought i was doomed, ran, made another account, tried to take revenge on another unicorn, died, and did it until i fluke killed a unicorn *10 times*

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Well ill start off from the begining....

I just sold my full addy and bought a lot of runes (im a mage now).

I then decide to go to the wildy im in lvl 5 wildy and then 2 guys come out of no where and attack me, it was a blur and i had no clue what was hapining so i quickly teled (yes i tele and if u call me a tele noob i dont care). Im back in varrock, I eat some food then go back to the wildy, no one here. i log out then log back in to a different world. I find no one untill i get to the grave yard. i see a lvl 36 guy (im lvl 46 combat) attacking a zombie. Its not multi combat zone so i wait. he is done. I attack him with fire strike. he runs i attack him two mor time he dies im skulled an i get full steel hlme and steel sword (WOW ). I then wander the wildy till i see a mage thats a lowerl vl then me. We both agree to be a team. i give him a law and some food. We wander a round a little thenwe are in multi combat zone he attacks me taking 2's and 3's i on the other hand am taking 9's and 10's he then teles out. I keep wandering around untill i see a lvl 37 guy. i attack him then i see about 10 archers and 5 warriors. Its multi combat zone, one guy attacks me then another i cant ele in time and i die. i was skulled. i lose 200 fires, 200 earth, 80 chaos, 100 water, 200 minds,2 laws, ammy of mage, air staff full wiz(im f2p), boots, and blue gloves. The end.

i got hacked

i lost:

full rune

rune axe

rune pik

200 rune arrows

2000 addy arrows

500+ chaos runes

500k gp

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig