Post pictures of your pets here

Astralinre

My cat died like 3 years ago, I'm not sure if I have any pics on my camera, if I do I'll upload them. She wasn't the best cat, but she was pretty cool. We called her Tilly, have no idea why. Parent's never explain that story very well.

If I can get to a scanner, I'll scan some of the pics we have. She was pretty cute :).

disturbeda.png

willowpillow.jpg

And Willow looking over his kill (a bat, which he totally swiped out of the air ;o)

willowhuntere.jpg

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My good dog Archie. Mostly Beagle with something else in him, we don't really know what. 6 years old.

Generally a happy dog but when he sees somebody constantly calling his name with an unknown object in his hands, he gets suspicious. Got loads of funny pictures of him but I can't find them at the moment.

[hide]archie02.jpg[/hide]

And this is one with a dur-dur-duur face on him. And to show his general size.

[hide]imwithstoopids.jpg[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I. Want. Cat.

My dad is allergic, otherwise I'd have one. Ahh well, if we move, I'm going to have to get my own apartment near work, and I'll get a cat then if I can.

BTW: ^ epic picture LOL

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

willowpillow.jpg

And Willow looking over his kill (a bat, which he totally swiped out of the air ;o)

willowhuntere.jpg

:shock:

Your cat caught a bat? Wow, I guess that seems strange to me cos the only bats we have here are small, endangered fruit bats. My cat only catched rabbits and mice.

rosssigfinal.jpg

• 1 month later...

My two cats, Lily & Sophie

[spoiler=Lily]4209866996_43e3300cba.jpg

[spoiler=Sophie]Curiosity_by_diiscovery.jpg

Those are some amazing photos. :shock:

Words cannont describe how he has a bat in his house in the first place O.o

Tripsis is female. :smile: But yeah, how did you get bats in your house?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

We used to have a bit of a bat problem. Somehow they were getting into like.. the walls of our house from outside, and from there they would manage to get inside the actual house. We had like 5 guys over to try to fix the problem but none of them could figure it out. Things have been better lately though..

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

It typically happens at like 1-3am. But usually I get a warning before the bat comes in. Willow will be sound asleep on my bed then all of a sudden he'll jump up and get all alert and in his hunting mode, THEN I hear the flapping noises. Twice now the bats have flown into my room and circled around the ceiling. Luckily I have my cat to protect me <3: :P But believe me, I was scared out of my mind and hid ridiculously under my covers while Willow owned them.

Posted Image

My dog Bomber, with my bro Evan.

2ywh0uf.jpg

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...