Stellar Dawn Website Open

Racheya

The Stellar Dawn website is now open and applications for closed Beta are now being accepted! They're being based off computer specs so good luck everyone :P

http://www.stellardawn.com/

From the SD forums:

Today is an exciting day here at Jagex Games Studio: we are proud to announce the impending release of Stellar Dawn, our latest MMORPG.

Stellar Dawn is a MMO set in a compelling science fiction universe, and will give players the opportunity to explore a vast and immersive world, experiencing both solo and cooperative play.

As with all Jagex games, Stellar Dawn is browser-based and will run on almost any PC with an internet connection. A large proportion of the game will also be free to play, adding to our sizeable range of free-to-play games.

If you want to apply for a chance to take part in the closed beta, you can register your interest and submit your hardware profile right here on StellarDawn.com, and we will contact you closer to launch.

Mod Captain & Mod Benjamin

Associate Producers

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applied as well, this is awesome. I wish I could post on their forums though :cry:

Looks like only p-mods (and f-mods?) can post on their forums. <_<

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Applied

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Applied :) But I hope they're not basing most of it on the hardware profile: I'm on my laptop and its specs are not good :thumbdown:

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Applied :) But I hope they're not basing most of it on the hardware profile: I'm on my laptop and its specs are not good :thumbdown:

Its a beta test they will want a variety of hardware specs.

So having stupidly good or stupidly bad or odd off brand components be helpful

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Very very exciting! ^^

But as expected, "Coming 2011" :P

They have been saying 2010, but Im used to delays now =)

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Where does it say 2011?

I only see "coming soon" =S

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Where does it say 2011?

In the info for the MMG introduction video.

"Stellar Dawn is the forthcoming sci-fi MMORPG from Jagex, the creators of the highly acclaimed RuneScape. Set in an alien star system, Stellar Dawn will offer an exciting multiplayer game experience in your browser. Coming 2011."

In the same video MMG says that the Beta will come out in 2011, not the game, in response to Rhhh4 =/

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Applied, but not hopefully of getting in knowing just how many people will have applied by the time it comes out.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Where does it say 2011?

"Stellar Dawn is the forthcoming sci-fi MMORPG from Jagex, the creators of the highly acclaimed RuneScape. Set in an alien star system, Stellar Dawn will offer an exciting multiplayer game experience in your browser. Coming 2011."

In the same video MMG says that the Beta will come out in 2011, not the game, in response to Rhhh4 =/

He didn't exactly state that the beta was next year just that the games public release was. But it was a bit ambiguous.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I can't imagine what Stellar Dawn will look like...

*imagines futuristic Runescape* :rolleyes:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Where does it say 2011?

He didn't exactly state that the beta was next year just that the games public release was. But it was a bit ambiguous.

Ah sorry, I did get that wrong =/ Lets hope that meens an earlier Beta release =)

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Looks pretty awesome so far :D I applied, my laptop is fairly high spec so hopefully I get picked to go. I'm also going to RuneFest so that might put me in good favour too lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't know if people are still having problems accessing the forums but I got on fine first attempt, I'm an RS member but not f or pmod, I first logged in between 1-2pm GMT.

Someones already said this once but if you good specs that doesn't mean you have a better chance of getting into the beta, if anything I would say you have a worst chance because Jagex are going to want to see how bad computers handle the game and see what improvements can be made. I would expects they will take very good computers, some averages ones and then a lot of bads ones and odd ones, of course I could be completely wrong :P

~Duck

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)